Home 战争电影 百战将军(1943)

百战将军(1943)

0
百战将军(1943)

– Do you want this? – I hope you’ve read it.
亨特小姐看过了,她说这是个大笑话
Miss Hunter read it. She says it’s a joke, good enough for Punch.
– 西奥·克雷奇马尔·舒尔多夫先生在哪? – 还没露面
– Where is Theo Kretschmar-Schuldorff? – He hasn’t shown up yet.
你的发音很好
I congratulate you on your pronunciation.
我很用心学,如果我的孙子们问:
I learnt it by heart, so when my grandchildren say,
“爷爷,你曾经割掉谁的耳朵吗?”
“Grandpa, have you ever cut anybody’s ear off? ”
我就可以说,“有,西奥·克雷奇马尔·舒尔多夫”
I shall be able to say, “Yes, Theo Kretschmar-Schuldorrfs.”
那样的名字想像不出来的
Nobody could invent a name like that.
你好,是谁?
Hello, who’s this?
鲍格上校,驻瑞典武官,由他裁决这场决斗
Colonel Borg, the Swedish military attache. He’s going to lead the combat.
鲍格上校,肯迪先生
Colonel Borg. Mr Candy.
当然,我必须用德语表达
I must, of course, use German expressions.
“罗斯”是开始,“黑特”是停,能记住吗?
I shall say “los” for starting and “halt” for stop. Can you memorise these two words?
尽力,开始时,我肯定知道你在说“开始”
I’ll try. At the beginning, I’ll be sure you mean “start”.
决斗中,你不会又说“开始”的
During the combat, you’re not likely to say “start” again.
是这样的
That is true.
失陪
Excuse me.
七点钟,西奥·克雷奇马尔·舒尔多夫会失去他的出场费,如果他…
Seven o’clock. Theo Kretschmar-Schuldorff will forfeit his entrance fee if he doesn’t…
希望我有带制♥服♥来
I wish I’d brought my uniform.
– 马刀怎么样? – 我不知道,我只知道抓哪一头
– How are you with a sabre? – Oh, I don’t know. I know which end to hold.
– 这些已经轻多了 – 希望我的很轻
– We drew lots for them. – I hope mine’s a nice light one.
所有的马刀一样重
All sabres weigh the same.
助手,请?
Seconds, please?
对不起,能解开衬衫吗?
Excuse me, please, would you undo your shirt?
谢谢
Thank you.
行了
Right.
你要卷起袖子还是撕了?
Do you want to roll up your sleeve or will you rip it off?
– 怎样更好? – 我不能给建议
– What’s better? – I am not permitted to give advice.
– 我还是撕了吧 – 那当然更好
– I think I’ll rip it. – It is definitely better.
医生,你的剪刀
Doctor, your scissors, please.
他在这要找什么?
What did he hope to find in there?
保护绷带
Protective bandages.
祝你好运,哥们儿
Good luck, my boy.
现在你自己跟我来
Now, you alone will come with me, please.
你最好用松香擦擦你的脚
You’d better rub your feet in the rosin.
(德语)我现在宣读协议
Ich werde jetzt das Protokol vorlesen.
我现在宣读协议
I shall read now the protocol.
(德语)你必须听到“罗斯”才开始
Sie durfen den Kampf erst auf das Kommando “los” beginnen.
你必须听到“罗斯”才开始
You will start only at the command “los”.
(德语)只要有人说“黑特”
Sie mussen den Kampf auf das Kommando “halt” unterbrechen,
(德语)你就得停
wer es auch immer gibt.
只要有人说“黑特”,你就得停
You must stop the combat ifyou hear the command ‘halt’, whoever may say it.
(德语)如果觉得受伤了,就要停止搏斗
Sobald Sie sich verwundet fuhlen, haben Sie den Kampf sofort einzustellen
(德语)你要跳开,并回到开始时的距离
und durch Zuruckspringen die Distanz einzunehmen,
(德语)即使没有被要求“黑特”
auch wenn nicht ‘halt’ kommandiert wird.
即使没有被要求“黑特”,如果觉得受伤了
If you feel to be wounded, you must stop the combat, and by leaping back,
你必须跳开,停止搏斗,并回到开始时的距离
you must regain position at the original distance, even if no ‘halt’ has been commanded.
(德语)禁止徒手夺取对手的武器
Es ist verboten, die Waffe des Gegners mit der bloben Hand zu ergreifen.
禁止徒手夺取对手的武器
It is forbidden to seize the weapon of the opponent with the bare hand.
(德语)请稍等
Sekundanten, bitte.
各就各位
Die Stellungen nehmen. Into fighting position, please.
(德语)准备好了吗?
Fertig?
准备好了吗?
Ready?
“罗斯”!
Los!
– 他们肯定已经开始了 – 不得而知
– They must have started by now. – You never know.
我听说过一个家伙紧张的错乱了
I heard of one chap whose nerve broke. Absolutely went all to pieces.
– 可怜的家伙 – 他紧张的抬不起手来
– Poor fellow. – He was in such a funk, he couldn’t lift his arm.
助手想帮他,但他们一松手,又掉下来了
The seconds tried to lift it for him, but as soon as they let go, it dropped like a railroad signal. Rum!
我希望我们的人不要被杀了,否则会臭名远扬的
I say, I hope our chap doesn’t get killed. It’ll create an awful stink if he does.
你是我见过的,最可憎的人
I think you are the most odious man I have ever met.
如果他出什么事了,我会炸了你们的大使♥馆♥
If anything does happen to him, I’ll blow up your Embassy.
– 你是个妇女参政♥权♥论者吗? – 别介意,如果肯迪先生出了什么事
– I say. Are you a suffragette? – Never mind. If anything happens to Mr Candy…
你是说萨基,我是说德国佬
Oh, you mean Suggie. I was talking about the German fellow.
萨基不会有事的,他两年前赢了击剑冠军
Nothing could possibly happen to Suggie. He won the fencing shield.
– 你知道吗? – 哦,你看
– two years running. Do you know… – Oh, look!
(德语)您无需以任何方式担心, 我们会做任何必要的事情
Sie brauchen sich auf keine Weise zu beunruhigen. Wir werden alles Notige tun.
(德语)非常感谢
Vielen Dank.
(德语)当然,病人在六点之前是不能起床的
Naturlich wird der Patient nicht vor sechs Uhr aufstehen konnen.
– 下午好,亨特小姐 – 下午好
– Afternoon, Miss Hunter. – Good afternoon.
– 你可以进去了 – 他怎么样了?
– You can go in now. – How is he?
医生说六到八个星期,身体极好
The doctors say six to eight weeks, not longer. Fit as a fiddle.
– 太高兴了 – 你可以留在这里
– I’m so glad. – They’ve given permission for you to stay here.
我不要留在德国,古德黑德上校
I’m not staying in Germany, Colonel Goodhead.
我明天回去,我早就打电报给我父亲了
I go back tomorrow. I’ve already telegraphed my father.
– 你告诉她了吗? – 没有
Haven’t you told her? – No.
亨特小姐,你得明智点
Now, Miss Hunter, you must be sensible.
很幸运,一切顺利
We’re very fortunate that everything has gone off so well.
– 你不会破坏一切的 – 破坏一切?
– You wouldn’t want to spoil everything. – Spoil everything?
决斗是因你而起
The duel was generally supposed to be about you.
如果你此时把他独自留在病房♥里,人们会怎么说?
What would people say if you left him now, wounded and alone in a nursing home?
你应该明白这些,不然你来这里干嘛?
Naturally, I thought you understood all this, otherwise why have you come here?
– 与肯迪先生说再见 – 进去吧,亨特小姐
– To say goodbye to Mr Candy. – Go in now, Miss Hunter.
别为账单烦恼,他们会受命把账单送到大使♥馆♥去
Don’t bother about the bills. They have orders to send those to the Embassy.
– 下午好 – 下午好
– Good afternoon. – Good afternoon.
下午好,亨特小姐
Good afternoon, Miss Hunter.

Well.
(德语)请进
Bitte?
(德语)您好
Guten Tag.
下午好,亨特小姐,你是亨特小姐吗?
Good afternoon, Miss Hunter. You are Miss Hunter, are you not?
我是厄娜·康尼格,我英语说得很好
My name is Erna Konig, and I speak excellent English.
– 那太好了,他怎么样了? – 他不能听,也不能说
– Oh, that’s splendid. How is he? – He can neither hear nor speak.
拆绷带前一两天,他会很辛苦的
It will be very difficult for a day or two until we take the bandages off.
他被割伤了上嘴唇,差不多被割断了
He has a fine cut. His upper lip is very nearly severed.
伤口几乎有十厘米长,连小刀都没那么厉害
It is really almost 10cm in length. A knife could not have done it better.
他很痛吗?
Is he in great pain?
当然,很幸运,伤口里没有碎玻璃
Oh, but certainly. He is a very lucky man not to have glass splinters in the wound.
– 玻碎璃? – 冬天常有的意外
– Glass splinters? – It is a common accident in winter.
雪冻在了靴子上,在屋里冰融化了
The snow freezes on the boot, the warm room melts the ice,
小冰片在等着匆忙而过的靴子
and the little piece of slippery ice lies in wait for the hurrying foot…
但刚好摔在英国大使的窗户上,就不常有了
But to fall right through the glass window of the British ambassador, that is not so common.
确实
No, indeed.
你会信吗?另一派也有个意外
And would you believe it? We have another accident, in the next wing.
一个军官,他额头割伤了,缝了十二针
An officer. He is cut to the forehead. 12 stitches.
– 真是巧了 – 我去准备你的房♥间
– Quite a coincidence. – I go now to prepare your room.
– 你要留在这里,是吗? – 是的,厄娜护士
– You are staying here, don’t you? – Yes, Nurse Erna, I do.
如果你想跟他说话
If you wish to speak to him,
大声喊就行了
please to shout.
我让你陷于窘境了
I have got you into an awful mess.
陷于窘境
Awful mess!
你也让我陷于窘境了
You’ve got me into a mess, too.
我原谅你了
I forgive you.
要我写信给你英国的家人吗?
Do you want me to write to your people in England?
父母?
Parents?
兄弟?姐妹?
Brother? Sister?
未婚妻?
Fiancee?
哦,你要你的钱包
Oh, you want your wallet.
哦,你的姨妈
Oh, your aunt.
地址是什么?
What’s the address?
你亲爱的姨妈,玛格丽特 我亲爱的侄子
你似乎更喜欢你哭声的盛情,而不来我家,因此我建议以后你将…
看来你姨妈喜欢言简意赅
Your aunt seems to like short letters.
我该告诉他什么呢?真♥相♥吗?
What shall I tell her? The truth?
意外,打猎意外
Accident. Hunting accident!
你知道,克雷奇马尔·舒尔多夫中尉在这吗
Do you know Oberleutnant Kretschmar-Schuldorff is here?
他的额头割得很厉害
He has a very bad cut on his forehead.
八针
Eight stitches.
哦,他缝了十二针
Oh, he has 12 stitches.
这是点心,亨特小姐
Here is refreshment, Miss Hunter,
– 够你吃一天 – 他什么时候可以探访?
– then you must depart for today. – When can he have visitors?
– 星期三是探访日 – 每周三吗?
– Wednesday is visitors’ day. – Every Wednesday?
每周三下午三点到五点
Every Wednesday from 3PM to 5PM.
五点钟,铃♥声♥一响,探访时间就结束了