或许我应该让飞机自转起来
You know, maybe I should’ve autorotated
在下降的时候拔高倾斜度转弯
and performed a high bank through our descent.
坠入海面的时候就没那么猛烈
We might’ve crashed a little softer.
不过大概也没什么两样
Probably wouldn’t have made any difference though.
天啊
Oh.
耶底底亚对希伯来人说
Jedidiah said to the Israelites…
送死者入海
All hands bury the dead.
这是我认识Eleanor以来 她第一次在我面前哭呢
This is the first time Eleanor’s ever cried in front of me as long as I’ve known her.
除了她的胳膊卡到甲板绞机里那次
Except for once when she got her arm caught in the deck winch.
这台意式咖啡机是我的吧
Is this my espresso machine?
这啥 我的咖啡机怎么会在你们这
Wh-What is? How did you get my espresso machine?

Well, uh…
这他妈是我们偷来的 老兄
we fuckin’ stole it, man.
Allie 不如你去补补妆 我有话要跟你前妻说
Allie, why don’t you go powder your nose. I need to talk to your ex-wife.
我俩一直算不上是个好丈夫 对不对
We’ve never made great husbands, have we?
当然啦
Of course,
我是情有可原的 我是有同志倾向
I have a good excuse. I’m part gay.
一般来说人人都有
Supposedly everyone is.
我从没跟你讲过 但我希望
I never told you this, but I was hoping…
也许我们能领养Ned
we might get the chance to adopt Ned.
我觉得他会想要这样做
I think he would’ve wanted it that way.
你会同意这样做吗
Would you have gone along with me on that?
他生前已经30岁了 Steve
He was 30, Steve.
但是我会考虑一下的
But I’d have considered it.
谢谢 Eleanor
Thanks, Eleanor.
我们这种人要绝后了
We’re a dying breed.
是啊
Yeah.
我想我们最后还是会好好的 不是吗
I guess we were all right while we lasted though, weren’t we?
我们就像荣耀之门 亲爱的
Oh, we were like glory’s gate, my darling.
我们就像你那只该死的鲨鱼
We were like that bloody shark of yours.
和什么来着一同游曳
We swam with the, um, uh ?
去他妈的忘了 在飞机上我还记着
Damn it. I had it on the plane.
我要说啥来着
What was I gonna say?
啊 见到你真好
Ah, well. It’s good to see you.
你的护照状态怎么样了
How’s your passport status?
好多了 谢谢关心 我又降回X-4了
Much better, thank you. I’m back down to X-4.
告诉我 记者的肚子是谁搞大的
Tell me. Who knocked up the reporter?
我不知道
I don’t know.
顺便说一句 谢谢你把初稿给我看
By the way, thanks for showing me the first draft.
你已经读了啊 有什么感想
You read it. What did you think?
我一开始觉得有点尴尬
Well, I was a little embarrassed at first.
大家肯定会觉得我爱卖♥♥弄 还有点混♥蛋♥
Obviously people are gonna think I’m a showboat and a little bit of a prick.
但是之后我意识到
But then I realized…
这就是我呀
that’s me.
我说了这些话 我做了这些事
I said those things. I did those things.
我接受这样的自己
I can live with that.
你是个好作家 Jane
You’re a good writer, Jane.
这他嗯的可是封面故事啊
It’s the f-ing cover.
好样的
That-a-girl.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
打扰一下 很抱歉要耽误大家一会
Excuse me. I’m sorry to interrupt,
我们刚把扫描监控器修好
but we just got the scanning monitor back up
它显示我们在追踪的美洲豹鲨还是什么的
and it looks like the jaguar shark, or whatever it is that we’re tracking
在礁石另一边的海峡里
is in a trench on the far side of the reef.
搞什么鬼 怎么回事
What the hell is going on in here?
劣质电线网
Cheap wiring.
有谁想去下潜一趟的吗
Anybody feel like going for a ride?
Ned主题 第一条
Ned’s Theme. Take one.
我用绳子钩了条莱茵石黑鲔来作诱饵
I hooked a rhinestone bluefin on a rope to give him something to eat.
那是我的吗
Is that one of mine?
我觉得那是我幸存下来的研究海龟
I think one of my research turtles survived.
是对的
Looks good.
是他吗
Is that him?
就是他 Klaus
That’s him, Klaus.
那我们 我们这样安全吗
Are we? Are we safe in here?
我对此表示怀疑
I doubt it.
你还想要炸死他吗
You still want to blow him up?
不想了 而且炸♥药♥也已经用完了
No. We’re out of dynamite anyway.
它好美 Steve
It is beautiful, Steve.
嗯 是不错 对不对
Yeah, it’s pretty good, isn’t it?
我想知道它是否记得我
I wonder if it remembers me.
十二年后 他就十一岁半了
In 12 years he’ll be 11 and a half.
那是我最喜欢的年龄
That was my favorite age.
像这样吗
Like this?
就是像这样
Just like that.
你也得做这个手势
You do it too.
我们完成了这次冒险
We complete the adventure
但我们又失去了一位船员
but another number of our crew has been lost.
这位船员是我的儿子
This one was my son.
也是我们的股权合伙人
Also our equity partner.
我们乘着破损的船开始返航
We start the voyage home in our wounded vessel.

Ho.

Ho.
这就是一场冒险
This is an adventure.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!