你咋样啊 实习生 还行吗
How ya holdin’ up there, intern? Doin’ okay?
Ned
Ned,
这是几根手指
how many fingers am I holdin’ up?
我不知道
I don’t know.
这不是我的活儿
That’s not my job.
太多了数不清
Too many to tell.
几根手指 – 他会没事的
How many fingers? – He’s gonna be just fine.
我觉得Steve纵容这种事情发生就是犯罪
I believe it’s criminal that Steve allowed this to happen to us
这就是犯法
by which I mean illegal.
我们是被自私的疯子带着做非法的自杀性任务
We’re being led on an illegal suicide mission by a selfish maniac.
我明白你的意思 但是
I hear what you’re saying, but
我觉得你看错他了
I think you misjudge the guy.
圣保罗对柯林斯人说
Saint Paul said to the Corinthians,
没有亲人
Without kin,
没人会善待自己
no man may regard himself kindly.
没有
Without some…
我♥操♥ 他妈的 咔
Holy shit! Son of a bitch. Cut.
这里是Hennessey船长
It’s Captain Hennessey.
我们前来回应你的求救信♥号♥♥
We’ve come in response to your distress signal.
保持冷静
Remain calm until…
我的天哪 是你吗 Steven
Good God. Is that you, Steven?
Ogata 去楼下拿块防水布
Ogata, run downstairs and put a tarp
把写着”轩尼诗行动”的东西都盖上
over anything that says “Operation Hennessey” on it.
这家伙怎么办
What about this guy?
从另一边扔下去
Just throw him over the other side.
你引擎被炸了 所有燃料都被偷了 是这样吗
Your engine blew up, and all your fuel’s been stolen. Is that correct?
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
我当然明白你的感受
I certainly know how you feel.
有傻♥逼♥抢了我的海洋实验室
Some crooked fuckers just stripped my sea lab, you know.
很可能是同一帮人
Probably the same dudes.
我最远可以帮你把船拖到波多岛
I can tow you as far as Port-au-Patois.
但首先需要你在发♥票♥上签名
I’ll need your signature on that invoice first.
记录你呼叫救援行动的花费
It accounts for the expenses of the rescue operation
以及我和我的船员花费的时间
as well as my time and that of my crew.
这比我整个项目的预算还高啊
This is more than the budget of my whole project.
这只是预估 你的狗叫什么名字
It’s an estimate. Uh, what’s your dog’s name?
Cody
Cody.
别动 Cody
Be still, Cody.
我得把这个给担♥保♥公♥司♥的跟班过一遍
I have to run this by my bond company stooge.
他被绑♥架♥了 – 没错
He’s been kidnapped. – That’s true.
我得先救他
I have to rescue him first.
现在就签 不然我就把你丢这了
Well, sign it now, or I’m leavin’ you out here.
我上周末跟Eleanor一起吃饭了
Oh. I dined with Eleanor last weekend,
顺便一提 她在我西波多岛的别♥墅♥里度假呢
by the way. She’s summering at my villa in West Port-au-Patois, don’t you know.
泽索团队没了她还好吗
Say, how’s Team Zissou holdin’ up without her?
当船长察觉到士气低落的时候
The first thing that goes through a captain’s head
出现在他脑中的第一句话是
when he hears there’s low morale goin’ around is:
“我该怎么办”
“What’d I do?”
“都是我的错吗”
“Is it all my fault?”
估计真是这样
Well, he’s probably right.
我们大部分人在一起很长时间了
Most of us have been together a long time.
还有一些更早之前就在这了
There are others that were here before that.
你们都
Do you all…
不再喜欢我了吗
not like me anymore?
到底
I mean,
我要怎么做才好 我不知道
what am I supposed to do? I don’t know.
听着
Look,
如果你们不反对我
if you’re not against me…
就不要跨过这条线
don’t cross this line.
如果反对
If yes,
就跨过来
do.
我爱你们
I love you all.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是 我确定
Yes, I am.
我不明白 为什么
I don’t understand. Why?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
等会 我们在干嘛来着
Wait a second. What are we doing?
你说跨过线是想干嘛来着
You said cross the line if?
你想退出就跨过线 – 噢
Cross the line if you’re going to quit. – Oh.
重来重来 我理解错了
Do it again. I misunderstood.
嗨 Ross
Hi, Ross.
我收到你的校对纠正 没问题 但是
I got your corrections on the proofs. They’re fine, but…
我不会回来了
I’m not coming back.
已经结束了 请不要再找我 行吗
It’s over. Please don’t try to contact me, okay?
你会听到我们的消息的
You’ll hear from us sometime.
我们被海盗袭击了
We got attacked by pirates.
我感觉生活就像
I feel as if life is…
你懂的 无论如何 好好保重 Jane
Well, you get the idea. Anyway, take care of yourself. Jane.
你会给我写信吗
Will you write to me?
当然了
Of course.
给我地址
Give me the address.
其实吧 我已经提前贴好邮票写好地址了
Well, actually, I went ahead and stamped and self-addressed
也就准备了大概五十个信封吧
50 or so envelopes just to…
让你方便点
make it easier for you.
谢谢 我会用的
Thanks. I’ll use them.
每个信封里有三张空白纸
Each one has three blank pages in it, and
这有一支笔
here’s a pen.
我看现在就给你写一封好了
Maybe I’m going to write you a letter right now.
好啊
Okay.
我肯定会想你的 Ned
Bet I’m gonna really miss you, Ned.
我也会想你
I’m gonna miss you too.
说实话 我感觉
In fact, I feel like…
不知道 我感觉我的心都要碎了
I don’t know. I feel like my heart’s almost getting broken.
可能是我反应过度
I guess I’m overreacting.
是真的吗
Is that really true?
是的
Yes, it is.
刚刚都是非公开的 小可爱
That was all off the record, cubbie.
整个过程
That whole deal.
其实你没跨过那条线我还有点惊讶
Actually, I’m surprised you didn’t cross the line yourself.
什么线 – 我刚在甲板上画的那条线啊
What line? – The line I drew on the deck just now.
你刚刚不在吗 – 不在
You weren’t up there? – No.
你开玩笑啊
You’re kidding.
那算得上是这条船上发生过最戏剧化的事了
That was one of the most dramatic things
我刚失去了所有优秀实习生
I just lost all my best interns.
我以为你准备报道这个故事呢
I thought you were supposed to be covering this story.
你刚不是说非公开吗
You just said it was all off the record.
是啊 但你之前不知道啊
Yeah, but you didn’t know that.
我刚刚在下面打包行李呢
Well, I was down here packing.
关错电闸了
Flipped the wrong breaker.
所以
So,
你要走了
you are leaving.
你竟然弃我不顾了
You’re jumpin’ ship on me.
我不打算写这篇文章了
I’m going to scrap the article.
你是说连我的封面故事都不打算写了吗
You mean you’re not even gonna write the cover story on me?
老天 我真的是要过气了
Man, I just don’t have any stature anymore.
抱歉 Steve 事情变得太奇怪了 仅此而已
Sorry, Steve. Everything just got too weird. That’s all.
但我刚给你上演了一出超他妈精彩的表演啊
But I gave you a goddamn showstopper up there.
你有跟Ned上♥床♥吗
Are you sleeping with Ned?
这事跟你无关
That’s none of your business.
好吧
Okay.
你有吗 – 我没有
Are ya? – No, I’m not.
你会错过美洲豹鲨的
You’re gonna miss the jaguar shark.
或者无所谓叫啥吧 如果它真存在的话
Or whatever it is if it actually exists.
你在哭吗
Are you crying?
你真容易哭鼻子啊 是不是
You cry easily, don’t you?
我的妈
“Bloody hell.”
上天保佑那个可怜的小跟班
“God save that poor little stooge.”
Eleanor跟我们一起的话绝不会发生这种事
“This never would have happened if Eleanor was with us.”
谢谢啊 老兄
Thanks, man.
你♥他♥妈♥最好赶紧转运啊 兄弟
“Your luck had better damn well change soon, mate.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!