糖蟹回来了
The sugar crabs are back.
今年比以往要早
They’re early this year.
我从没见过它们在夏至之前交♥配♥过
I’ve never seen them mating before the solstice.
他们是在交♥配♥吗
Is that mating?
再见了 Steve
Good-bye, Steve.
不要这样说 就算是真的也不要这样说
Don’t say that, even if it’s true.
不要这样说 这样说太难过了
Don’t say that. It’s too painful.
那你要我怎么说
What do you want me to say?
说一路平安
Say bon voyage.
一路平安
Bon voyage.
Kingsley “Ned” Zissou 29岁
Kingsley “Ned” Zissou, 29.
初级潜水技术员 执行制片人
Junior-grade diving tech, executive producer.
精力充沛 意气风发 年纪有活力
Energetic, spirited, youthful.
正常来说我们追踪美洲豹鲨的方法
Normally we would track the jaguar shark
是使用贝拉芳特号♥上配备的扫描监控器
with a scanning monitor we keep on board the Belafonte.
但监控器的功率管失灵了 烧坏了垫圈
But its power tubes have seized up and blown a gasket.
我们现正前往一个更先进的追踪系统
We now proceed to an advanced system
该系统位于一位同行的离岸设施中
located on a colleague’s offshore facility.
这将是泽索团队的下一站
This will be Team Zissou’s next stop.
看到了吗 Renzo 这就是我说的
See, Renzo? This is what I’m talking about.
一个父子关系的支线剧情
A relationship subplot.
我们之间是有化学反应的
There’s chemistry between us, you know.
是吧
Huh?
我要引用一句话 – 等等 引用谁的
Here’s a quote. – Wait up. Who from?
“Zissou和海洋生物之间有一种近乎神奇的联♥系♥
“Zissou has an almost magical connection to the life of the sea.
他能流利地说它的语言
He speaks its language fluently.
我生平从未遇到过像他一样的孩子”
I’ve never met a boy like that in all my life.”
是Mandrake勋爵说的
Lord Mandrake.
你应该用这句话作为采访的开场
You should have opened with that one.
他是你的导师吗
He was your mentor?
嘿 实习生
Hey, intern?
给我一杯金巴利酒 可以吗
Get me a Campari, will ya?
加冰吗
On the rocks?
想上去我的热气球坐坐吗
Wanna go up in my balloon?
我喜欢她的发型
I like her hairdo.
我也喜欢 但Steve先看上她了
Me too. But Steve called her first.
我很抱歉那天把你弄哭了
I’m sorry I made you cry the other day.
噢 没关系
Oh, that’s okay.
不过这也不完全是你的错
It’s not completely your fault, anyway.
我最近遇到了点私人的问题
I’m going through some personal problems.
真的吗 什么问题
Really? What do you got?
我已经
Well, I’m…
怀孕五个月了
five months pregnant.
孩子的父亲是我的编辑 他已经结婚了 但
My editor’s the father. He’s married. But…
不是和我
not to me.
哇 那是不容易
Wow. That’s a rough ticket.
我像你这么大时 我第一任妻子也离我而去了
You know, my first wife left me when I was your age.
“深海搜寻”是什么
What’s “Deep Search”?
我潜水艇的名字
My submarine.
我有一张与此刻的你一模一样的照片 就钉在
I had this exact image of you tacked up on the wall
我鱼缸上面的墙上 伴随我整个小学时光
above my aquarium all through primary school.
真的吗 你是说那张官方照片吗
Oh, yeah? You mean the official photograph,
我正在做这个动作
where I’m doing this?
就是这个
That’s the one.
可能只有我这么想 但我觉得那个人不是我
Well, maybe it’s just me, but I don’t feel like that person.
一直都不是
I never did.
你为什么抛弃了Ned
Why did you abandon Ned?
我没有 我甚至都没见过他
I didn’t. I never even met him.
你在写什么类型的文章 小可爱
What kind of piece are you writing, cubbie?
你这次是要给我们搞破坏吗
Are you gonna screw us on this deal?
我希望不会
I hope not.
你真的觉得喝酒没事吗
You really think it’s cool to hit the sauce
你现在还怀着孕呢
when you’ve got a bun in the oven?
Pelé 请把我们放下来
Pelé? Bring us back down, please.
我并不反感客观的报道
I don’t have a problem with objective reporting.
我反感的
What I have a problem with
是一个陌生人上了我的船然后还想强迫我
is some wombat coming on my boat trying to railroad me, you know.
试试看你能不能让其中一只海豚
See if you can get one of these dolphins
游到船下面 然后让我们瞧一眼
to swim under the hull and give us a look.
不行 它们要么听不见我们的信♥号♥♥ 要么听不懂
Nah. Either they can’t hear us, or they don’t understand.
混♥蛋♥ 我烦死这些海豚了
Son of a bitch, I’m sick of these dolphins.
今夜外面真安静
Quiet out there tonight.
你听见杰克鲸的歌♥声了吗
Can you hear the jack-whales singing?
真美妙
Beautiful.
我想知道他们在说些什么
I wonder what they’re saying.
这个是那边淤泥油轮发出的声音 但
Well, that was the sludge tanker over there, but…
这下就是了 这是它们的叫声
There you go. That’s them.
顺便问一下 你介不介意
By the way, would you mind
我稍微修改一下泽索团队的标志
if I made a few modifications to the Team Zissou insignia?
我有一些想法 – 你指的是徽章
I have some ideas. – You mean the patch?
是的 那个标志
Yes, the insignia.
嗯 这个大概是有点过时了 是吧
Yeah. It’s probably kinda dated, isn’t it?
当然可以 试一试吧
Sure. Take a crack at it.
把它弄得时髦点儿
Make it a little trendier.
好的
All right.
你是在找到你想要的东西吗
Are you finding what you were looking for…
这样和我一起在外面
out here with me?
我希望是这样
I hope so.
大概17年前我给你写了一封信
I wrote you a letter about 17 years ago.
类似粉丝来信吗
You mean like a fan letter?
我有给你回信吗
Did I write you back?
我尽量多的亲自回信
I try to answer as many personally as I can.
亲爱的Ned Plimpton
“Dear Ned Plimpton,
首先 先回答你的问题 一直都想
First, in answer to your question, always.
其次 十分感谢你用我的名字命名你的小虫
Second, thank you very much for naming your bug after me.
我的妻子告诉我这其实是一种蠓
My wife tells me it is actually a type of gnat.
我觉得你是个很特别的小男孩
You strike me as a very special boy
也是泽索公社的一名核心成员
and a key member of the Zissou Society.
希望我能去肯塔基州看你
I wish I could come visit you in Kentucky
并且帮助你完成你的工作
and assist you with your work.
我没有忘记你的母亲
I remember your mother.
照顾好自己 Ned Plimpton 你表现的很优秀
Take care of yourself, Ned Plimpton. You’ve served well.
你的朋友 Steve Zissou船长
Your friend, Capt. Steve Zissou.
口述信件 有待勘校
Dictated, but not read.”
我想 这差不多都是标准模板写法
Yeah, more or less standard boilerplate, I guess.
这里面有真正高科技的装备 相信我
There’s some real high-tech gear inside this deal, believe me.
我们先下去打开那个追踪系统
First we go downstairs and turn on that tracking system.
然后 只要追踪镖的电池
Then, as long as the batteries on that homing dart
还有电的话 – 谁把我们锁在门外的
haven’t gone down? – Who locked us out?
没有人 是我们非法侵入
No one. We’re trespassing.
Steve 我们可以进去吗
Steve, are we allowed in here?
我们这是个科学社群啊 老弟
It’s a scientific community, man.
船长 法律规定我
Captain, I am required by law
要把你进行的任何违法活动上报银行
to notify the bank of any illegal activities.
你就该做啥做啥保全自己吧 Bill
Just do what you’ve gotta do to cover your ass, Bill.
我拿来了
I got it.
操 他们接了报♥警♥器
Fuck! They wired it!
Klaus 下去帮我拿些电线剪
Klaus, go down and get me some cable snippers.
“我是Hennessey船长”
“This is Captain Hennessey.”
“你非法侵入了一座私人设施”
“You have trespassed on a private facility.”
“海岸警卫队现已通过卫星接受到报♥警♥讯号♥”
“The coast guard is being alerted via satellite.”
“重复 我是Hennessey船长”
“Again, this is Captain Hennessey.”
“请立即离开”
“Immediately leave the prem…”
好了 开始
Okay, action.
看看谁回来了
Well, look who’s back in town.
自从上次听到你的消息 你已经游了150多英里
You’ve traveled over 150 miles since we last heard from you.
这个王八蛋正在游向南太平洋
This son of a bitch is heading for the South Pacific.
打开你的录音机 小可爱 – 这就是美洲豹鲨吗
Turn on your tape recorder, cubbie. – Is it the jaguar shark?
公开的说 是的
On the record, yes.

Cut.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!