这是我的小侄子 Werner
This is my little nephew, Werner.
他想见见你
He wanted to meet you.
你好吗 Werner – 他给你带了一件礼物
How you doing, Werner? – He brought you a present.
一个蜡笔小海马
A crayon pony-fish.
哇喔
Wow.
有趣的样本
Interesting specimen.
谢谢你 朋友 – 不客气
Thanks, pal. – You’re welcome.
Steve
Steve.
你看起来脸色不太好
You don’t look too good.
现在呢
How’s this?
Steve 那边有个哥们想要和你说句话
Steve, there’s a bloke over there wants a word with you.
你想干嘛 老家伙
What do you need, old man?
你到底有多少这些东西
How many of these do you have?
行了 你看 剩下的你自己仿写吧
All right, look, just forge the rest of ’em yourself.
赶紧走吧
Get out of here.
嘿 Steve
Hey, Steve!
你怎么不去给你的朋友Esteban守丧
How come you’re not sittin’ shivah for your friend Esteban?
你说什么
What’d you say?
你准备在第二部里杀掉谁
Who you gonna kill in part two?
Steve 住手
Steve! Stop!
Larry Amin今晚就会飞回麦加
Larry Amin’s flying back to Mecca tonight
看他能不能让那些钱到位
to see if he can make the numbers work.
十天之内应该就会有答复
He should have an answer for us in 10 days.
告诉他我们周日前就需要答复
Tell him we need to know by Sunday.
我为什么要这么做啊 亲爱的
Why would I do that, my darling?
为了不上他的当啊 妈的
To call his bluff, damn it.
火烧屁♥股♥地催他啊
To light a fire under his ass.
亲爱的
My darling,
我们已经九年没有拍出♥卖♥♥♥座的纪录片了
we haven’t made a hit documentary in nine years.
我们就不要招惹Larry Amin了吧
Let’s not fuck with Larry Amin.
加倍 – 给他解释一下好嘛 Eleanor
Doubles. – Explain it to him, will you, Eleanor.
螺丝刀 – 他什么都懂
Screwdriver. – He understands.
Amin需要先预估全球的总票房♥
Amin needs to make a projection of the world grosses
看他是否能获得减税
to see if he can get a tax break
然后通过电影输出交易来运作
and run it through his output deal.
我不懂 但我知道这是胡扯
I don’t understand, but I can tell it’s bullshit.
这是怎么回事
Oh, what the hell is?
用黑桃J打红桃Q
Play the black jack on the red queen.
如果你们不见怪的话 我要去大醉一场了
Well, if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna go on an overnight drunk
十天之后我就出海
and in 10 days I’m gonna set out
找到那条吃了我朋友的鲨鱼 然后干掉它
to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it.
谁想加入我 随时欢迎
Anyone that would care to join me is more than welcome.
Zissou船长 抱歉打扰了 我是Ned Plimpton
Captain Zissou, I’m sorry to bother you. I’m Ned Plimpton.
好的 年轻人
Okay, man.
我的母亲是Katherine Plimpton
My mother’s Katherine Plimpton.
你在开玩笑吧
You’re kidding.
我没有
No.
她现在怎么样了 – 她上个月去世了
How is she? – She died last month.
很遗憾
Sorry.
该死
Shit.

She was…
我听说过你
I’ve heard of you.
我不知道这是否属实 顺便说一句
I don’t know if it’s true or not, by the way.
你知道吗 – 我也不知道
Do you? – No, I don’t.
我有三十年没有听到过她的消息了
I haven’t heard from her in 30 years.
恐怕现在为时已晚了
I guess it’s too late now.
她从来没有联♥系♥过我
She never contacted me, you know.
嗯 我知道
Yes, I see.
你应该是我儿子 对吗
You’re supposed to be my son, right?
我不知道
I don’t know.
但我确实想要见见您
But I did want to meet you,
以防万一嘛
just in case.
很感谢
I appreciate that.
我去去就回 不要走开
I’ll be right back. Don’t go away.
*水手们在舞厅里群殴*
*Sailors fighting in the dance hall*
*噢 老兄 快看那群洞穴人*
*Oh man! Look at those cavemen go*
*真是一场奇葩秀*
*It’s the freakiest show*
*瞧那个警♥察♥*
*Take a look at the lawman*
*他打错了人*
*Beating up the wrong guy*
*噢 老兄 好奇他是否知道*
*Oh man! Wonder if he’ll ever know*
*他正身处最卖♥♥座的演出中*
*He’s in the best selling show*
*火星上是否有生命*
*Is there life on Mars?*
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
今天晚上人太多了 忙的团团转
You caught me with one foot off the merry-go-round tonight.
没关系
Oh, that’s all right.
我也不想占用您太多时间
I don’t wanna take up too much of your time.
很感谢您可以和我聊天
I wanna thank you for talking to me.
我们会找到办法的 朋友 – 我知道
We’ll find a way, mate. – I know we will.
我刚才和Si Periman聊了一下
I just had a lovely chat with Si Periman.
他想搞点大阵仗
He wants to make a big to-do
写一篇<海洋地理探险家>的文章
of the Oceanographic Explorer article.
还有可能让你上封面
Possibly give you the front cover.
所以对这个Winslett-Richardson小姐好一点噢
So do be nice to this girl, Miss Winslett-Richardson, won’t you?
很明显她崇拜你
Apparently she worships you…
我们也急切需要媒体的宣传
and we dearly need the press.
Oseary 这可能是我的儿子 Ned
Oseary, this is, uh, probably my son, Ned.
我们刚刚见面
We just met.
啊 很高兴见到你
Ah. Uh, how delightful.
总之 他的母亲刚刚去世
Anyway, his mother just died.
再说了 我俩之间也有些问题
Plus, we’re having some problems.
我只是觉得这对所有人都是一个很特别的机会
I just think it’d be a very special opportunity for all of us,
尤其是对他
especially him.
他需要见见你 – 好吧 带他过来
He needs this deal. – Okay, bring him over.
他就在你旁边
Well, he’s right here.
抱歉 你好
I’m sorry. How do you do?
你是做什么工作的 – 我是一位飞行员
So, what do you do? – I’m a pilot.
肯塔基航♥空♥
Air Kentucky.
肯塔基航♥空♥
Air Kentucky.
其实是副驾驶员 – 好吧 我没听说过
Copilot, actually. – Yeah. I don’t know that one.
我们以路易斯维尔市为枢纽
We hub out of Louisville.
当然 那片地区有许多美丽的村庄
Well, sure. There’s some pretty country in those parts.
是内陆地区
Landlocked.
我得告诉你 我11岁起就加入了泽索公社
I have to tell you, I’ve been a member of the Zissou Society since I was 11.
真是想不到 你看看
Well, I’ll be damned. Look at that.
想抽完这根吗
Wanna kill this?
坦白说 还是算了 我一般不吸大♥麻♥
Frankly, I’d better not. I don’t usually try grass.
让我来介绍一下我的船
Let me tell you about my boat.
贝拉芳特号♥是一艘远程猎潜艇
The Belafonte was a long-range sub hunter
服役于二战时期
during the Second World War
我们以90万美元从美国海军那里买♥♥了过来
which we bought from the U.S. Navy for $900,000.
这是我的导师 Mandrake勋爵
This is my mentor, Lord Mandrake.
他已经去世了
He’s dead now.
桑拿房♥
The sauna…
是由一位曾参加过中国太空计划的工程师设计的
was designed by an engineer from the Chinese space program
我们还聘请了一位瑞典按♥摩♥师
and we keep a Swedish masseuse on staff.
这里是我们进行各种科学项目
Here’s where we do all our different science projects
和实验的地方
and experiments and so on.
这是厨房♥ 这里配备有大概是
This is the kitchen which contains probably
整艘船上最技术先进的一些设备
some of the most technologically advanced equipment on the ship.
Eleanor为我们筹备了顶级的研究资料室
Eleanor put together a top-notch research library for us
和一套完整的第一版<水中生活>系列手册
with a complete first-edition set of The Life Aquatic companion series.
我们自己处理样片并在船上设立剪辑室
We process our own rushes and keep a cutting room on board
以便我们一边拍摄一边成片
so we can do an assembly while shooting.
我找不到了
I can’t find them!
请再来一遍
Once again, please.
这是观测泡泡室
This is the observation bubble
其实我是在梦中得到灵感的
which I thought up in a dream, actually.
两只白海豚小兵在船体四周巡查
Two albino scouts swim with the ship.
据说它们十分的聪明
They’re supposedly very intelligent
可我并没有从哪里看出来
although I’ve never seen any evidence of it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!