话说回来 我现在就想取消访问 但我们需要媒体
Anyway, I’d back out now, but we need the press.
明天早上见吧
See you in the morning.
Steve
Steve.

Hmm?
你第一次知道我是什么时候
When’d you first hear about me?
大概五年以前 我
About five years ago. I…
我在一篇关于自己的文章里读到的
read it in an article about myself.
那你相信吗
Did you believe it?
都刊登在报纸上了 我想他们应该
It was in the paper. I assumed they…
做过核实
checked their facts.
那你为什么不来找我
Why didn’t you contact me?
因为我讨厌父亲 也永远不想为人父
Because I hate fathers and I never wanted to be one.
差点忘了 你的专用信纸到了
I forgot. Your correspondence stock came in.
嗨 Ross 从今天开始
Hi, Ross. Started today.
我会陆续复印文稿传给你
I’ll forward some pages to you through the copy department.
不过你大概是对的
You’re probably right, though.
我在这干什么呢
What am I doing here?
我想你
I miss you, and
老天 我也不知道 Ross
Oh, God, I don’t know, Ross.
你在哪里
Where are you?
听着 我不想给你留言了
Listen, I’m not leaving this message.
都不知道我为什么还怀着孕
Don’t even know why I’m still pregnant.
脚本妹子用这些做分镜头剧本
Script girl uses these for continuity.
给你 – 哦 不不不
Here. – Oh, no, no, no.
没有例外 每人都得拿一个
No exceptions. Everyone gets one.
Anne-Marie
Anne-Marie!
实习生们有配枪吗
Do the interns get glocks?
没 他们公用一把
No. They all share one.
拿着它 Ned
Take it, Ned.
Steve – 干嘛
Steve! – What?
通讯器有人找
Whack on the echo box.
我是Zissou
Zissou here.
Steve Oseary Drakoulias在2号♥线
“Steve, Oseary Drakoulias on line two.”
什么事 – 我跟Larry Amin谈过了
Yeah? – “I spoke with Larry Amin.”
钱的事没戏了
“And it’s a pass.”
换句话说 你水了我们
In other words, you fucked us!
咱们就不要互相推卸责任了 亲
“Let’s not cast stones at one another, my boy.”
你清楚了吗 妈的 – 我没有
“Do you hear me, damn it? Do you?” – No, I don’t!
我告诉过你怎么做的 – 噢 他妈的
I told you how to play it! – “Oh, bloody hell!”
能听我说吗 老兄
“Listen here, mate!”
我能打断一下吗
Can I interrupt for a moment?
那他妈又是谁
“Who the blazes is that?”
是我 Ned
It’s me, Ned.
屁大点事也好 重要的事也罢
Maybe this is nothing. Maybe it’s something.
我不懂你们在吵啥
I don’t know your problems.
我不知道
I don’t know.
但我刚刚继承了27.5万美金
But I just inherited $275,000.
这笔钱能解决一点问题吗
Would that amount make any difference?
这小子现在他妈的脸上什么表情
“What sort of expression is the lad wearing on his face?”
你会开直升机吗
Can you fly a chopper?
我开过 但我肯定是没有飞行执照的
I have. I’m certainly not licensed in any way, shape or form.
太好了 那走吧
Great. Let’s go.
这直升机上次飞是什么时候
When was this whirlybird last serviced?
不知道 Klaus应该每半年检查一次
I don’t know. Klaus is supposed to check it every six months.
你们可以出海了 孩子们
You’re back on the water, boys.
钱已经直接从肯塔基电汇了过来
The wire transfer came straight through from Kentucky.
Jackman和Wordsley会补上其余的资金缺口
And Jackman and Wordsley are going to gap-finance the rest.
但是我们还有几个条件
But we have a few hooks on it,
所以请坐下来谈谈
so take a pew for a spell.
第一 银行想给全体船员做个药检
Number one, the bank want a drug screen for everyone on the crew
然后才会转账
before they’ll forward the money.
尿检吗 – 没错 是尿检
A piss test? – Yes, a piss test.
第二 担♥保♥公♥司♥会派一名跟班
Two, a stooge from the bond company
一路跟着你们拍摄
will be riding everywhere during the whole shoot
以确保你们不超预算
to keep you on budget.
跟班的是谁
Who’s the stooge?
一个叫Bill Ubell的小伙子
A chap by the name of Bill Ubell.
这事儿你可没得商量 Steve
And there’s not a damn thing you can do about that, Steve.
第三
Three,
你必须发誓 在法律上保证
you must swear, legally swear
你不会杀掉那个鲨鱼 还是什么鬼的
that you’ll not kill that shark, or whatever it is,
如果它真的存在的话
if it actually exists.
我会跟它大干一场 但留它一条活路
I’m going to fight it, but I’ll let it live.
我的炸♥药♥呢
What about my dynamite?
Phillip 炸♥药♥呢
Phillip, dynamite.
我要出发去苏黎世了 你们跟我来
I’m off to Zurich. Follow me, chaps.
Ubell先生 让我跟你介绍一下 这是Steve Zissou
Mr. Ubell, I’d like you to know Steve Zissou
和我们的股权合伙人Ned
and our equity partner Ned.
我希望你不要坏我们的事 Bill
I hope you’re not gonna bust our chops, Bill.
我为啥要坏你事
Why would I do that?
因为你是担♥保♥公♥司♥的跟班
Because you’re a bond company stooge.
我也是个人啊
I’m also a human being.
好吧 我收回我的话
All right. I take that back.
拿出点团队精神来
Let’s have some “teamsmanship”.

Ho!
二 三 – 醒醒啊
Two, three. – Come on.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
好样的 好样的 醒过来了
Attaboy. Attaboy. Here he is.
醒过来了 拜托 你还好吗 Ned
Here he is. Come on. You okay, Ned? You okay?
好了 好了 让他透透气 应该没事了
All right. All right. Give him some room. He’s okay.
他只是喝了太多水
He just drank a little too much water.
你是怎么拍的 Vikram 广角吗
How you shooting this, Vikram? Wide open?
测光仪 光圈5.6
Uh, light, 5.6.
一直以来 即便在最有挑战性的情况下
As always, even in the most challenging circumstances
泽索团队仍想方设法保持高昂的斗志
the members of Team Zissou find ways to keep morale high.
慢着 等一等
Wait. Hold it.
有人听到哀鸣声吗
Is that a distress bark?
是什么东西受伤了吗
Is something wounded out there?
我们很快地找到了这神秘哀鸣的源头
We quickly locate the source of the mysterious cry.
这是什么 Steve
What is she, Steve?
一只野生雪猫鼬
A wild snow mongoose.
我们还以为它们已经灭绝
We thought they were extinct.
它的脚踝受伤了
Her ankle’s broken.
Ogata – 在
Ogata. – Yeah?
去弄点儿热牛奶 把这些小家伙放进孵化器
Run and get some hot milk and put these guys in the incubator.
我们通过无线电寻求紧急运输
We radio for the emergency transport
将这位罕见而美丽的新朋友送去急救
of our rare, beautiful, new friends.
这才是以前的样子啊
That’s what it used to be like.
Ned的心跳是不是停了
Had Ned’s heart stopped beating
然后才被你们从水里救起来
before you pulled him out of the water?
Ned的心跳是不是停了
Had Ned’s heart stopped beating
然后才被我们从水里救起来
before we pulled him out of the water?
是停了 不过我们很快让他又跳起来了
Yes. But we got him started again pretty quickly.
别在这个时候出海 Steve
Don’t go on this voyage right now, Steve.
毕竟一个队友已经牺牲了
One of you’s already dead, after all.

Who?
你是说Esteban吗
Oh, you mean Esteban?
谢谢你提起这件事
Thanks for bringing that up.
谁要来告诉我们那些鱼的拉丁语名字
Who’s gonna tell us the Latin names of all the fishes and everything?
你知道我根本记不住那些鬼东西
You know I can’t remember all that shit.
不要走 Eleanor Eleanor 站住
Please stop, Eleanor. Eleanor, stop.
你为啥要走啊
Why are you leaving?
我走是因为我不想就这样
I’m leaving because I don’t want to be
眼睁睁地看着接下来发生的事
a part of whatever’s gonna happen out there.
没有人知道接下来会发生啥
Nobody knows what’s going to happen.
然后我们把它拍下来 这就是全部的理念啊
And then we film it. That’s the whole concept.
这也是我们一直在做的
That’s how we’ve always done it.
我不敢相信你拿了那孩子的钱
I can’t believe you took that boy’s money.
他是投资人呀
He’s an investor.
他是我的小跟班
He’s my sidekick.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!