印出那两个镜头 Vikram
Print both takes, Vikram.
我 刚刚入镜了吗
Was I… just in the film?
是的 你将要签一份授权协议书
Yeah. You’re gonna have to sign a release.
不过你真的定位到那条鲨鱼了吗
But you’ve actually located the shark?
你♥他♥妈♥最好赌我们是真的
You’d better bet your fuckin’ ass we did.
好了 大家伙
All right, everybody,
我们还有大概25到30分钟的时间
we got about 25 to 30 minutes
海岸警卫队就要赶到这里逮捕我们了
before the coast guard gets here to arrest us.
我要大家都拿上Hennessey最好的装备
I want you all to get Hennessey’s best gear
15分钟后拿到贝拉芳特号♥上
onto the Belafonte in 15.
你打算偷走他的东西 – 不 我们会还给他的
You’re gonna steal his stuff? – Nah, we’ll get it back to him.
实习生们 卖♥♥力点 速度点
Interns, let’s see some hustle.
这是什么 Pelé
Uh, what is this, Pelé?
我不知道 呃
I don’t know. Uh,
地图 – Steve
the map? – Steve!
嗯哼
Uh-huh?
你知不知道你刚刚给我们标出来的路线
Do you know that you just charted us
要经过未设防的水域
on a course through unprotected waters?
知道 我们这是走捷径
Yeah. We’re taking the shortcut.
但这已经超出了IMU的管辖范围了
But it’s outside I.M.U. jurisdiction.
那里没有任何的保护 – 我知道 亲 看这地图
There isn’t any protection. – I know, honey. Look at the map.
如果我们按你的路线来走 大概要走
We go your way, that’s about…
4英寸
four inches.
如果我们按我的路线走 就只有1.5英寸
We go my way, it’s an inch and a half.
多出来的油钱你买♥♥单吗
You wanna pay for the extra gas?
这是什么型号♥的系统
What kind of system is this?
这是伯恩斯坦九代 去年夏天有升级
It’s the Bernstein Nines. They just upgraded last summer.
第九代已经过时啦
The Nines are out already?
这个可以做卡布奇诺吗 – 可以
Does this do cappuccino? – Ja.
等等 Steve 标准流程不是这样的啊
Wait a second. Steve, this isn’t the procedure.
Steve 一个实习生刚刚从楼梯上摔了下来
Steve, one of the interns just fell down the stairs
还带着主跟踪处理器
with the main tracking processor.
只要确保我们偷到了备份就行
Just make sure we steal the backup.
你有在听我说吗
Are you listening to me?
Eleanor曾吩咐过我
Eleanor told me that under
无论如何 – 闭嘴 你个乌鸦嘴 Anne-Marie
no circumstances… – Shut up before you jinx us, Anne-Marie.
你钓到了什么吗
You catching anything?
把这东西连上 给我做一杯拿铁
Hook this up and make me a latte.
你看
You know,
小可爱有点像骗子 但她还是有两手的
cubbie’s kind of a sucker-maker but she’s got some moves.
我同意
I agree.
如果她不是男人婆的话
If she wasn’t a bull dyke,
我想我可能对她有感觉了
I think I might have a bit of a thing for her.
如你所见
As you can see,
如果美洲豹鲨继续沿着现在的路线迁移
if the creature continues its current migratory route,
不出4天我们的线路就会交汇
our paths should converge in less than four days.
我想三天内到达那里
I wanna get there in three.
Ogata 可以吗 – Vladimir 这里的光点是什么
Ogata, can we? – Vladimir, what’s this blip right over here?
我不知道 我一直在想办法搞清楚
I don’t know. I’ve been trying to figure that out.
我们可能把它们弄混了 也可能恰恰相反
We might have them both mixed up, or it could be the other way around.
不过明早我们就在它的正上方了
But anyway we’re gonna be right on top of it first thing in the morning.
好眼力 Ned
Good eye, Ned.
谢谢 我们要调查一下吗
Thank you. Should we investigate it?
行 明早6点 我们快速潜一下水
Yeah. Let’s make a quick dive at 6 am,
去看看那个来历不明的信♥号♥♥
and we’ll scope out the phantom signal.
可能只是Hennessey的研究龟 – 没错
It’s probably just one of Hennessey’s research turtles. – Yes.
不过我想在午饭前继续前行
But I wanna be back on the road by lunch.
帮我一个忙
Do me a favor.
下次你在记者面前想到什么妙主意
Next time you get a hot idea in front of the reporter,
先悄悄告诉我
whisper it in my ear first.
否则我会看起来像在做白日梦 明白吗
Otherwise I look like kind of a daydream johnny. You know?
做白日梦 好的
Daydream johnny, yes.
你让他改了你的名字
You let him change your name?
我们一起改的
Well, we changed it together.
之前你名字是什么
What was it before?
Edward Plimpton
Edward Plimpton.
这比那个好百万倍 改回来吧 Ned
That’s a million times better. Change it back, Ned.
你怎么看都不像Kingsley Zissou
I really don’t see you as a Kingsley Zissou.
你觉得我跟Steve长得像吗
Do you think Steve and I have a family resemblance?
不像
No.
我想反正这也不重要
I guess it doesn’t really matter anyway.
给你
Here.
我把它偷回来了
I stole it back.
我把它系在薄荷味的牙线上了
I strung it on some peppermint dental floss
万一你想像戴项链一样戴着它
in case you wanna wear it like a necklace.
文章写得开心吗 Jane
Happy with the piece, Jane?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing in here?
我吗 没干啥
Am I? No.
把本子放下
Put that down.
我想我就是Z先生吧
I assume I’m Mr. Z.
我很遗憾你觉得我的红帽子很 呃
I’m sorry that you think my red hat is, uh?
你用的什么字眼来着
What’s the word you use?
“做作”
“Contrived.”
还有
And that…
“儿时记忆里的Zissou代表着
“The Zissou of my childhood represents
所有那些年我后悔了的梦想”
all the dreams I’ve come to regret.”
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
我不得不给他嗯的门上锁了
I’m going to have to start locking my f-ing door.
是锁着的 我踹门进来的
It was locked. I kicked it in.
你为啥不能像别人一样好好骂人
Why don’t you just curse like other people?
因为我想改掉这个习惯
Because I’m trying to get out of the habit
趁着他妈的孩子还没出生
before I have my fucking baby!
好吧
Okay.
有道理
That makes sense.
总之请把你的房♥间收拾好
Well, please clean up your room anyway.
看起来像被该死的台风袭击过 – 滚出去
It looks like a goddamn typhoon hit it. – Get out!
请不要笑我 我只是想和你调一下情
Please don’t make fun of me. I just wanted to flirt with you.
我会找个实习生过来修门
I’ll have an intern come and fix the door.
这是一封来自IMU海岸警卫队的信
This is a message from the I.M.U. coast guard.
显然一群傻♥逼♥昨天闯进了我的海洋实验室
Apparently some crooked fuckers broke into my sea lab yesterday.
太可恶了 他们偷什么东西了吗
How awful. Did they nick anything?
上面没有写 他们可能只是把那里砸烂了
It doesn’t say. They probably just trashed the place.
气得我想吐口水
I’m so pissed I wanna spit.
Hugo
Hugo?
告诉Carl给我的捕象抢装上铅弹
Tell Carl to load my elephant gun with buckshot.
我们去追捕这些变♥态♥
We’re gonna hunt down these sickos.
据说库斯托和他的朋友
Supposedly Cousteau and his cronies
想出了将无线电对讲机嵌入头盔的点子
invented the idea of putting walkie-talkies into the helmet.
不过我们在自己的头盔上接了特制天线
But we made ours with a special rabbit ear on the top
这样可以传送音乐进来
so we could pipe in some music.
我们从后面开始吧
Let’s start with the reverse.
好 开始拍摄 Vikram
Okay, roll it, Vikram.
这个场景里我可以称你为爸爸吗
Would it be possible for me to address you as Dad in this scene?
不可以 怎么了
No. Why?
不好意思 我很抱歉 我忘了 抱歉
Oh, excuse me. I’m sorry. I forgot. I’m sorry.
你这又是哪出戏 死蠢 妈的
Where are you coming from, jack-off? Shit.
不过这也不是坏主意 是种昵称嘛
It’s not a bad impulse though. Some kind of nickname.
不要那个 那个太具体了
Not that one. It’s too specific,
再试试想想其他名字
but try to think of something else.
其他名字
Another name?
Stevesy怎么样
How about Stevesy?
这个不错 试试这么叫吧
That’s good. Try it.
你之前想说什么
What were you gonna say before?
祝你好运 Stevesy
Good luck, Stevesy.
很好 我们出发吧
Fantastic. Let’s go.
准备好 开始
Okay, action.
看 Ned 那有一架沉没的飞机
Look, Ned. There’s a sunken airplane down there.
我们去看看吧
Let’s check it out.
我们仔细查看了坠机地
We examine the crash site,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!