Home 悬疑电影 擒凶记

擒凶记

0
擒凶记

Well, I, uh… uh…
现在可以用这只手吗
Boy, could I use this hand.
-我想 -没事的
– I can’t, uh… – It’s alright.
-姿势不错哦 -没人会介意的
– It’s good stuff. – No one minds.
-很狼狈 不错 很值得 -我拿橄榄就没问题
– It’s messy, but worth it. – I’ll practise on an olive.
很好吃的 试一口吧
Oh, honey, it’s wonderful. Here. Take a bite.
-好吃吗 -是的
– Good? – Yeah.
这种进食方式和宗教有关吗
Tell me does this way of eating have to do with religion, or something?
我想和社会习俗更加有关系
I think it’s more social than religious.
我不明白
I don’t know.
既然有五只手指
It seems like if you have four good fingers and a thumb
应该全部都用上
you oughta be able to use all of ’em.
-真的很好吃啊 -是的
– It’s very good. – Very good.
如我所说的
Well, as I was saying,
我在白金汉郡那里务农很开心
I was quite happy farming my bit of land
那时联♥合♥国♥的人开始烦我了
when these United Nations fellows started worrying me.
艾华德在战时是粮食部的要员
Edward was a big noise in the Ministry of Food during the war.
所以我们来到这里 在联♥合♥国♥救济组织工作
So we pulled ourselves up at the roots, and here we are, United Nations Relief.
听起来很有意思
Sounds like interesting work.
我正在做土壤腐蚀的报告
I’m preparing a report on soil erosion at the moment.
这里的土壤和你们国家的那些是不同的
Parts of this country are not unlike your dustbowl formation.
上层泥土比较薄
A thin layer of topsoil,
而在下面的
and underneath, so…
看到了吗 起初还答应请我们吃晚餐
How do you like that? First he promises to take us to dinner
我们今天才认识他的
Yeah. Well, we just met him today, honey.
不应该影响到他的私生活啊
You can’t expect him to change his whole life.
班 你怎么了
Ben, what’s the matter with you?
我没什么 你又怎么了
Nothing. What’s the matter with you?
我不想被他戏弄
I just don’t want to be insulted.
噢 你不会的
Oh, you’re not being insulted.
你不能怪他为一个女孩 而抛弃我们这对老夫老妻啊
You can’t blame him for turning down an old married couple like us.
-我们不是老夫老妻 -好吧
– We’re not an old married couple! – Alright.
好了 他像鞋跟一样
Alright, he’s a heel.
我不了解他
I don’t understand him,
但我不喜欢他做事的方式
but I’m beginning not to like what he’s doing to our whole night.
我们打算明天去集市
I must do some shopping in the market tomorrow.
希望会变好
I do hope it will be fine.
不怎么好
Well, not too fine.
英国的天气一向被认为是很糟糕
I know our English weather is pretty awful, but sometimes,
但我们其实是很幸运的
we don’t realise when we’re lucky.
整天阳光充足反而不太正常
All this sunshine day after day, well, it doesn’t seem natural somehow.
-我要起来 -班 不要啊
– I want to get up. – Ben, don’t.
我知道你一动气就想动手的 不要再想他了
I know you. Once you get worked up, you start a fight.
你们明天和我们一起去集市吗
Will you come to the market with us tomorrow?
其实那个巴黎商人 路易·伯纳德
As a matter of fact, Louis Bernard, the big buyer from Paris,
说好明天带我们去的
was going to take us to the marketplace tomorrow.
-我想我应该取消 -坐着继续吃吧 菜快凉了
– Yeah. I think I’ll cancel out. – Sit down and eat your dinner.
-我们很乐意去啊 -噢 那太好了
– We’d love to go. – Oh, we’d be delighted.
我不明白你为什么总要为那些小事动气
I don’t know why he gets so worked up over unimportant things.
先生
Non, Monsieur! Monsieur.
他在说什么德雷顿太太
What’s he saying, Mrs Drayton?
他在讲故事呢 汉克
He’s the teller of tales, Hank.
真刺♥激♥啊
Isn’t this exciting?
就像我小时候那些小镇集♥会♥
Just like the county fair when I was a kid.
他们除了升热气球什么都有
They got everything but the balloon ascension.
有什么好玩的 你见过热气球吗
What’s so funny? Did you ever see a balloon ascension?
我在想谁为我们这三天付旅费呢
I was thinking. You know what’s paying for these three days in Marrakech?
-是我 -是坎贝尔太太的胆石
– Me. – Mrs Campbell’s gallstones.
-还记得我在巴黎买♥♥的钱包吗 -是的
– You know the purse I bought in Paris? – Yeah.
比尔的扁桃腺付的钱
Bill Edward’s tonsils.
妈妈 爸爸
Mommy! Daddy!
爸爸跟我们来啊 我们要去药师那里看看
Daddy, come with us! We’re gonna see the medicine man.
-也许你也能学到什么呢 爸爸 -我会大开眼界哦
– Maybe you can learn something, Daddy. – I wouldn’t be surprised.
如果他给你带来麻烦了
Anytime he starts wearing you out
我还没如此享受过呢 噢
I haven’t enjoyed the market so much.
-我以前还没那样想过呢 -什么
– I never thought of it that way before. – What?
我穿的衣服是马休的阑尾手术付钱的
I’m wearing Johnny Matthews’s appendix.
那次坐船游览呢
What about the boat trip?
两个男孩 一个女孩 两对双胞胎 不是吗
It took two boys, one girl, and two sets of twins, didn’t it?
是摩根先生的麻疹
And Mrs Morgan’s hives.
-今天的杂技如何 -十分精彩
– How are the acrobats today? – Wonderful.
看到那站在上面的男孩吗 他很棒
Watch that kid that goes clear to the top there.
-迟点再见 -好的
– I’ll see you later. – Yes.
泰勒的溃疡和马尔克的哮喘
All the way home we’ll be riding on Herbie Taylor’s ulcers.
就是我们的回程路费
And Allida Markle’s asthma.
如果能再做四次疥疮手术我们就可以退休了
Now if we could just get four cases of seven-year-itch we could retire.
又或者雅露太太就要生三胞胎的话
Or if Mrs Yarrow’s really gonna have triplets,
我们就可以把整个房♥子都装♥修♥了
we could completely redecorate the house.
如果他们听到我们说的话会怎样呢
What would they say if they heard us?
我来到马拉喀什这种地方的原因之一
One of the reasons I came to a place like Marrakech
就是为了能毫无顾忌地说话
is so we could say things like that without everybody hearing us.
我喜欢说话而没其他人听见
I’d like to say something where nobody could hear us.
这里是最安全的地方
This is the safest place.
我们什么时候再生小孩
When are we going to have another baby?
你是医生 你有答案的
You’re the doctor. You have all the answers.
但这是我第一次听到这样的问题啊
Yeah, but this is the first time I’ve ever heard the question.
妈妈看啊 来这里
Mommy, look! Come here!
看缝纫机就像在做电视广♥告♥
Look. Sewing machines. Looks like a television commercial.
-玩得开心吗 汉克 -我想是的
– Having a good time, Hank? – I guess so.
他什么都觉得好玩的 过去了
He’s delighted with everything.
汉克 回来这里 汉克
Hank! Hank, come back here!
汉克
Hank!
-最后少管闲事 -发生什么事了
– It’s best to keep out of trouble, Hank. – What’s going on?
那些警♥察♥好像在追人
Looks like the police are chasing somebody.
看那里
Hey. Hey, look there.
你们最好退后 快点 退后
You better stand back. Go on. Stand back.
麦肯纳先生
Monsieur McKenna.
我是路易·伯纳德
I’m Louis Bernard.
一个男人 一个政♥治♥家
A man, a statesman,
就要被人杀害
he is to be killed,
刺杀
assassinated,
在伦敦
in London
很快的
soon, very soon.
告诉伦敦那里的人
Tell them in London
安布罗斯·查普尔
Ambrose Chappell.
查普尔
Chappell.
-班 他是谁 -路易·伯纳德
– Ben, who is he? – Louis Bernard.
-有什么可以写字的吗 -路易·伯纳德
– You got something to write on? – Louis Bernard!
他死了
He’s dead.
他说: 你认识这个人吗
He says, “Do you know this man?”
是的我们认识他是路易·伯纳德
Yes, we do know him. He’s Louis Bernard, the French…
路易·伯纳德
Louis Bernard?
麦肯纳先生和太太
Monsieur and Madame McKenna.
他们需要你们回警♥察♥局录口供
He wants you to go to police headquarters to make a statement.
-好的 -我们的朋友要去警♥察♥局
– OK. – Our friends have to go to the station.
-我跟他们去 -好的
– I’d better go with them. – Yes, of course.
你们不想小孩也去那里吧
You don’t want your little boy to go, do you?
但我想去警♥察♥局啊
But I want to go to the police station.
我想最好把他带回酒店
I think it’s better if I take him back to the hotel.
-你可以帮忙吗 -当然可以
– Would you, please. – Certainly.
谢谢 汉克 你要乖点啊
Thank you. Be good, Hank.
我们现在要走了
We’re to be going.
不知道要留多久呢
Heaven knows when we shall be back.
你说他为什么要化装成那样呢
Why do you suppose he turned up in an Arab outfit and wearing make-up?
更重要的是他为什么被杀呢
What’s more important: why was he killed?
我肯定他是做间谍的
I bet he was a spy or something.
你记了些什么 他告诉你什么了
What were you writing down? What was he telling you?
我迟点告诉你
I’ll tell you later.
怎么了
What is it?
我只是觉得奇怪
I just feel kinda funny.
为什么他要告诉我

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
Previous article 惊声尖笑
Next article 总统班底
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。