Home 悬疑电影 擒凶记

擒凶记

0
擒凶记

谢谢你们 我去点些饮料
Well, I’ll order some drinks.
今天的晚餐我请客 为乔洗尘
OK, but dinner tonight’s on me, a ‘welcome home’ for Jo.
希望把她留在这里一个月 我也想 但我不能
I wish I could persuade her to stay a month.
很抱歉 我有一个很紧要的约会
I’m terribly sorry, but I have an appointment.
你们先喝几杯
I wonder if you’d order the drinks. I’ll be back as soon as I can.
-我会尽快回来的 -失陪了 班
– Excuse me, please. – Ben, please.
班这次一定要成功啊
It’s got to be done.
-把我也带去吧 -不行 我不会失踪的
– Take me with you. – I can’t. I won’t disappear.
-求你带我去吧 -两个人比一个人容易被跟踪
– Please let me go with you. – Two are easier to follow than one.
我不想布查曼的人或者其他人跟着我
We don’t want Buchanan’s men or the others on our tracks.
我要从搬运出口那里走出去
I’m going out through the service entrance.
-什么事 先生 -安布罗斯·查普尔在吗
– Yes, sir? – Ambrose Chappell?
请进
Come in.
有人找你先生
There’s a gent to see you, sir.
下午好 先生 我是安布罗斯·查普尔
Good afternoon, sir. I am Ambrose Chappell.
有什么可以帮你吗
What can I do for you?
其实我
Well, I-I, uh
我先把名字告诉你会好些 当然了
If you gave me your name, that might be a start.
我是班杰明·麦肯纳医生
My name is McKenna. Dr Benjamin McKenna.
-我刚才来电了 -噢 是的
– I phoned you. – Oh, yes, yes.
你是安布罗斯·查普尔吗
You are Ambrose Chappell?
71年来我一直叫安布罗斯·查普尔啊
Well, I’ve been Ambrose Chappell for nearly 71 years.
但是 我想我知道你有什么问题了
But, uh… I think I understand your problem.
-是吗 -当然了
– You do, huh? – Certainly.
这经常会发生的 你在找另一个人是吗
It happens all the time. You expected someone else?
等一等 安布罗斯
Just a moment. Ambrose?
这位先生想和我们谈谈
I think this gentleman wants to talk to us.
好的 爸爸 你先去休息一下 好吗
Now, Father, why don’t you go and have a nice rest?
我还有很多时间休息呢 谢谢你
Hm? I have centuries of rest ahead of me, thank you.
你好啊 先生
Good day to you, sir.
-有什么可以帮你吗 -我是麦肯纳医生
– Now, what can I do for you? – I’m Dr McKenna.
-这名字你没有印象吗 -没有 我不这样认为
– That name mean anything to you? – No. No, I don’t think so.
你不知道为什么我来这里吗
You’ve no idea why I’m here?
先生 我一点头绪都没有
My dear sir, I haven’t the faintest idea.
但你的名字是某人在马拉喀什告诉我的
But your name was given to me by someone I met in Marrakech.
-是吗 设错 -我知道你认识那个人的
– Oh, yes? – Yes, and I think you know this man.
-路易·伯纳德那个法国人 -路易·伯纳德
– Louis Bernard, a Frenchman. – Louis Bernard?
好了不要再兜圈了 伯纳德死之前提到你的
Let’s stop fooling around. Bernard told me to come here just before he died.
这个人死了吗
This man is… dead?
你和我都知道他已经死了
You know he’s dead just as well as I do.
我来这里是做一件交易 你应该不会拒绝的
Now, I have a business proposition. I don’t see how you can turn it down.
-那正是你所想的吗 -你想在这里说
– Exactly what had you in mind? – Well er… You want to talk here?
当然我们之间没有什么秘密的
Certainly. We have no secrets from our employees.
那好首先
OK, now, in the first place,
我没有把伯纳德告诉我的任何一个字透露出来
I haven’t uttered a word of what Bernard told me before he died, and I never will.
实际上我对政♥治♥阴谋一点也没兴趣
Frankly, I’m not interested in political intrigue.
我不在意谁会在伦敦被刺杀
I don’t care who you fellows are gonna kill in London.
我要的只是那个男孩 我们会坐下一班飞机回美国
All I want’s that boy, and I’ll take the next aeroplane back to America.
你听我说好吗
Come on, please. Listen to me, will ya?
如果你们需要钱的话
Honestly, if money means anything to you, I’ll do…
爸爸 通知警♥察♥ 也许我们应该详细谈谈
Father, call the police. Shall we go into this
等等 你叫他通知警♥察♥了 不
Wait a minute. You told him to call the police.
-那算什么 想诈骗我吗 -先生你
– What’s the idea, trying to bluff me? – My dear sir
-你真的不认识路易·伯纳德 -我从来没听说过
– And you don’t know Louis Bernard? – Never heard of him.
我不知道马拉喀什发生的事 还有我儿子在那里吗
You’ve got no idea what happened in Marrakech and where my boy is?
-当然不知道 -他在哪里
– No. – Where is he?
威廉 艾格 大卫 帮我啊
William! Edgar! Davis! Help!
等等 你们听我说
Now, wait a minute! Wait! Hold on.
我一定是走错地方了 放开我
It’s obvious I’m in the wrong place. Now, let go of me.
我弄错了 请放开我
I made a mistake. Now, let me go.
捉住他
Hold him! Hold him!
哎哟
Ouch!
捉住他 捉住他
Hold him. Hold him.
他说无论弗莱根如何打扮
He said that even if Bud Flanagan was dressed by Hartnell,
没有人会觉得他是希克理那个贵族的角色
nobody would believe he was an aristocrat.
所以我说这样
So I said, “Listen, Chris,
为什么不干脆把希克理这个角色删除了呢
why don’t you take William Hickey’s column out of the paper?”
乔你丈夫真的那样忙碌吗
Jo? Jo, what’s become of that unpredictable husband of yours?
他已经出去一个小时了
He’s been gone over an hour now.
-他去见一个人 去哪里 教堂吗 -不是 叫查普尔的人
– He went to see some man. Church? – No, it was Chappell.
那不是一个人 是一个地方
It’s not a man. It’s a place.
是安布罗斯礼拜堂
It’s Ambrose Chapel!
-有礼拜堂的地址吗 -现在去看看
– Do they list chapels in the directory? – Let’s take a look.
请帮我找出来
Please help me find it.
看看 在这里安布罗斯
Let’s see. Here we are. Ambrose…
新汉普郡安布罗斯·查普尔礼拜堂 在西二区安布罗斯街17号♥
Ambrose and Chafer… Ambrose Chapel! 17 Ambrose Street, W2.
西二区安布罗斯街17号♥
17 Ambrose Street, W2.
西二区安布罗斯街17号♥
17 Ambrose Street, W2.
安布罗斯街17号♥
17 Ambrose Street.
各位 我必须要出去了
Look, darlings, I have to go.
很抱歉 你们继续喝酒吧 我很快就回来
I’m very sorry. Have another drink. I’ll be back as soon as I can.
如果班回来了 向他解释好吗
And explain to Ben when he comes in, would you?
解释什么
Explain what?
这里发生的事我真的摸不着头脑
Look, there’s something weird going on here and I
我们一起来想想 先是有个男人叫
Let’s try to figure the whole thing out. First, there was a man named
-安布罗斯·查普尔 -然后班就赶去见他
– Ambrose Chappell. – And Ben dashed off to see him.
然后乔就说那不是一个人 是一个地方 接着她也赶去了
Then Jo said it wasn’t a man but a place and she dashed off.
再说的话 可能我也要赶去了
Don’t mention it again, or I might dash off.
-真难明白 -你们呢
– What a temptation. – Can you fathom it?
可能是美国人的做事风格吧
It’s probably some new American gag.
-我们又见面了 -噢
– Well, hello again. – Oh.
很抱歉我这样匆忙 但有些事情一定要解决
I’m awfully sorry I had to rush off, but there was something I had to do.
噢 让我喝一杯
Oh, boy, I could use this.
谢谢 乔在哪里
Thank you. Well, Where’s Jo?
-她去了安布罗斯礼拜堂 -我刚去找过了啊
– She’s gone to Ambrose Chapel. – I just came from there.
-不 安布罗斯·查普尔不是一个人 -是一个地方
– Not your Ambrose Chappell. – It isn’t a he, it’s a building.
她20分钟前出去的
She just left 20 minutes ago.
她 什么 什么意思
She… What? What do you mean?
-那地址在哪里 -我再找出来
– Where’s the address? – I’ll look it up again.
你说那是一个地方 就是这里了
What is this? You say it’s a building?
安布罗斯礼拜堂 安布罗斯街17号♥
Ambrose Chapel, 17 Ambrose Street, Bayswater.
安布罗斯街17号♥
17 Ambrose Street, Bayswater.
喂 医生 快来听 啊 是乔
Yes? Doctor! Doctor, come back! It’s Jo.
-乔 -班 你怎么了 有什么发现吗
– Jo? – Ben? What happened?
没有 那是弄错了
No. It was a wild-goose chase.
亲爱的 定是那礼拜堂 我已经找到了
It must be the chapel. I’ve found it.
离我们那里很近
It’s just a short way from here.
我知道地址了 马上就到 我在外面等你
I know the address. I’ll be right over.
再见了各位
I’ll meet you outside.
能把地址再说一次吗
Bye, dear. What did you say the address was?
安布罗斯街17号♥
17 Ambrose Street, Bayswater.
不知道该如何感谢你们
I don’t know how to thank you.
兵进三 你不太懂下棋的 对吧
Three men. You don’t know much about checkers, do you?
你最后快点睡觉 不要太累了
You’d better go to bed, or you’ll be overtired.
下完才去好吗 我快赢了
Can I finish? I’m winning.
那好吧 艾娜 让他吃些饼干和牛奶
Yes, finish. Edna, see he has some milk and biscuits.
然后快点睡觉 我要下去了
He’d better be put to sleep. I’ve got to get downstairs.
今晚没必要那样了 你会睡着的 对吗
No, it’s not necessary tonight. You’ll sleep, Hank, won’t you?
-应该会的 -快点吧 我想下完这一盘
– I guess so. – Oh, hurry up, if you want to finish this.
不要用暴♥力♥好吗
Look, it doesn’t hurt to be kind, does it?
要开门的话 就大叫一声
Give me a yell when you want me to unlock the door.
-可以进来吗 -进来
– Can I come in? – Yes.
我希望是明天
I wish it was tomorrow.
你不该有那些个人感情
That’s not a very orthodox sentiment.
对了还有就是
Ah, before I forget.
给你 我的朋友
Here you are, my friend.
艾伯特音乐厅的两张门票
Two tickets for the concert at the Albert Hall, with my compliments.
你的包厢位置很好
Your box is nicely placed.
很有计划地安排好了
Or, should we say, strategically placed.
-还有最重要的 -什么
– And now for the most important part. – What is it?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
Previous article 惊声尖笑
Next article 总统班底
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。