-她还带着一个小男孩是我儿子 -没有 先生
– She had my little boy with her. – No, sir.
-德雷顿先生呢 -他已经离开了酒店
– What about Mr Drayton? – Mr Drayton checked out.
-他什么 -离开了
– He what? – Checked out.
-但他不该离开的啊 -先生 他的确离开了
– But he couldn’t have. – Yes, sir, he did.
德雷顿先生戴眼镜的英国人啊
Mr Drayton, the Englishman with the horn-rimmed glasses.
是的 先生 他已经离开了酒店
Yes, sir. He checked out.
我不知道你搞些什么 但我已经累透了
I don’t know about you, but I’m exhausted.
我打电♥话♥给德雷顿太太叫她把汉克带回来
I’ll call Mrs Drayton, tell her she can bring Hank back.
-先别打电♥话♥ 乔 -为什么
– Just hold that call a minute, Jo. – Why?
按我说的做吧
Because I asked you to!
班我们又要吵架了吗
Ben, are we about to have our monthly fight?
我不想那样
I hope not.
那就别这样说话
Well, then stop acting like that.
我只是想打电♥话♥给她
I merely said I was going to call Mrs Drayton.
就一会儿
Just a minute.
等一等
Wait a minute.
等一等
Just a minute. Just a minute.
你先把这些吃了会使你放松一点的
I want you to take these. They’ll relax you.
放松 我很放松了也很累
Relax me? I’m so relaxed I’m tired.
-我想你需要这些的 -给你
– Maybe you need them. – These are for you, Jo.
-我可是医生啊 -班
– I’m the doctor. Here. – Ben
你知道当你紧张的时候你会有什么反应的
You know what happens when you get excited and nervous.
吃吧就当是帮我一个忙
Here. Do me a favour.
6个月前你还说我吃了过多的药
Six months ago you told me I took too many pills.
6个月前你还不是谋杀案的目击者
Six months ago you weren’t a witness to a murder.
你受了刺♥激♥说话也激动起来了
You’ve been excited. You’ve been talking a blue streak.
-你已经开始焦急了 -我没有
– You’ve been walking around in circles. – I haven’t!
乔 我知道你何时需要用药的
Jo, I make my living knowing when and how to administer medicine.
你吃了会好过一些的
You’ll feel better if you take these.
你觉得不是的话我可以和你打赌
You don’t think you will, I’ll make a deal with you.
我们可以打赌 关于什么
We’ll make a deal. What is this?
关于路易·伯纳德和在警♥察♥局里发生的事
There’s something about this Louis Bernard, the police station
还有关于间谍的事情 什么
and this whole spy business I haven’t told you yet.
-是什么 -这就是好奇的代价
– What? – Here’s the price of curiosity.
-什么 -只有这样才可以知道
– What is it? – There’s one way of finding out.
好了麦肯纳医生 我已经放松了 等着听你说
Alright, Dr McKenna. I’m now relaxed and listening.
其实从开始的时候这件事情就有点奇怪了
There’s been something strange about this whole thing from the very beginning.
路易·伯纳德在汽车上帮我们不是什么意外
It wasn’t any accident Louis Bernard came up to us, helped us on the bus
还有那些交谈
and started up a conversation.
-你说的没错 -你现在明白了
– You were right about him. – You see there?
我知道 我是那样说的
I know. I know. That’s what I said.
你没错 他很奇怪
You were right. He was strange.
我知道 但你要告诉我什么
Yes, I know all that. But what were you going to tell me?
他开始和我们交谈 而原因就是
He started to talk to us, and the reason he started
他在监视着一对可疑的夫妇
was because he was on the lookout for a suspicious married couple.
我们没有什么可疑的吧
There’s nothing very suspicious-looking about us, is there?
没有 是他找错对象了 那是另一对夫妇
No, because he was wrong. It was a different married couple.
他是在发现是谁之前被杀的吗
Oh. And he was killed before he found them?
不 他发现了是谁
No, he found them. He found them, all right.
就是在昨晚我们吃晚餐的那间餐厅里
It was in the restaurant where we had dinner last night.
那是他被杀的原因之
That’s one of the reasons he was killed.
然后还有德雷顿夫妇的是吗
You’ll be telling me next it’s Mr and Mrs Drayton.
就是他们乔
That’s who it was, Jo.
班 如果你要开玩笑的话 这个并不好笑啊
Ben, if this is your idea of a joke, it’s not a very funny one.
-我应该躺下来 -听我说 乔
– I think I’ll lie down. – Now, listen to me, Jo.
仔细听我说
Now, listen to me very carefully.
警♥察♥局那个找我的电♥话♥并不是酒店门卫的
That phone call at the police station, that wasn’t the concierge at the hotel.
是一个陌生的外国人
That was a man with a foreign voice.
他说如果我说出伯纳德在集市里 告诉我的任何一个字
He told me if I mentioned one single word of what Bernard told me in the market,
汉克就会出事的
that something would happen to Hank.
汉克 为什么
Hank? Why Hank?
他们把他带走了
They’ve taken him away.
但德雷顿太太把他带回酒店的啊
But Mrs Drayton brought him back to the hotel.
德雷顿太太和汉克之后就没有回来酒店了
Mrs Drayton never got back to the hotel and neither did Hank.
-那德雷顿先生 -听着
– But Mr Drayton – Listen, Jo.
德雷顿先生40分钟之前就离开了这里
Mr Drayton checked out of the hotel 40 minutes ago.
乔 坐下来吧
Now, come on, Jo. Sit down.
原来你给我吃镇静剂
I could kill you! You gave me sedatives!
-坐下来吧 -放开我
– Sit down. – You did! Let go!
-为什么不早点告诉我 -到现在我才弄明白
– Why didn’t you tell me? – I wasn’t sure.
-你知道的 -乔 求你了
– You did! You did! – Jo, please! Please!
放开我啊
Let go of me! Let go!
-班 -躺下吧 乔
– Ben! – Lie down, Jo.
噢 班 让我去找我们的孩子吧
Oh, Ben, let me find my baby!
噢 天啊
Oh, dear God!
-我要我的儿子 -求求你了
– I want my boy! – Jo, please.
求求你了
Ben, please. Oh, dear God!
他在哪
Where is he, Ben?
原谅我 乔
Forgive me, Jo.
原谅我
Forgive me.
还是没有他的消息 乔
There’s still no word of him, Jo.
德雷顿夫妇的确已经离开了
The Draytons are definitely gone.
酒店登记处说他们是从伦敦来的
The register in the hotel says they came from London.
德雷顿对门卫说他是一个教授
Drayton told the concierge he was a college professor.
我们在这里也做不了什么了
I don’t think there’s anything we can do here, Jo.
我不能通知警♥察♥局
I can’t bring the police in.
我不可以冒那样的险
I’d even thought of taking that chance.
但是当汉克的失踪和伯纳德的死
But the minute they connect Hank’s disappearance
联♥系♥起来的时候
with Louis Bernard’s murder,
他们首先要做的就是迫使我说出
then the first thing they’ll do is make me tell them
伯纳德在集市里对我说的话
what Louis Bernard whispered to me in the market place.
那对汉克是很不利的
That won’t do Hank any good.
我马上要去伦敦
We’re going to London.
我知道德雷顿他们是乘坐私人飞机的
The Draytons had a private aeroplane. I found that out.
所以他们才能把汉克带走
That’s how they got Hank out of here.
那样才不会出现护照的麻烦
It could land anyplace, no trouble with passports or anything.
我们要去伦敦找他们
So we’re going to London to find him.
乔 这就是伯纳德对我说的话
Now, Jo… now listen to me. This is what Bernard said.
一个政♥治♥家就要被刺杀
“A man, a statesman, is to be killed, assassinated,
在伦敦很快
in London soon, very soon.”
告诉伦敦那边的人 去找安布罗斯·查普尔
“Tell them in London to try Ambrose Chappell.”
我们就要去找那个人
That’s the fella we’ve got to find.
如果他知道什么 我会尽一切努力找到汉克
If he knows anything, I’m gonna offer him every penny I have to get Hank back.
那个叫查普尔的人就是唯一的希望 你明白吗
The Chappell guy’s our only hope. Do you understand?
我已经叫了车在下面等了
I’ve got a car waiting downstairs.
帐单已经付清 我们很快就可以出发了
I’ve paid the hotel bill. We get packed, we’ll be all set.
亲爱的
Honey?
我们时间不多了快点起来吧
We don’t have much time. You’ll have to get up and get ready.
求你了 乔
Please, Jo.
求你了 乔
Please, Jo.
请你们稍等好吗
Would you just wait, sir?
-来这边 -亲爱的乔 我们是你的歌♥迷啊
– Come this way. – Jo! Love from the fan club!
为什么他们还记得我呢 班
How could they remember me so well, Ben?
我在伦敦演出己隔多年了
It’s been four years since I played London.
他们是不会忘记你的
You’re the kind of gal they don’t forget.
谁告诉他们我要来的 班 你不会的
Who told them we were coming? Ben, you didn’t
我只是发电报给帕内尔 请他帮我们订酒店房♥间
I wired the Parnells to get us a hotel.
我不知道会这样的
I never figured on anything like this.
麦肯纳夫妇
Dr and Mrs McKenna,
我是犯罪调查组的艾迪顿探员
I’m Inspector Edington of the Criminal Investigation Department.
你们不需通过海关 请来这边
As things are, there’s no need for you to go through customs. Come this way.
你好啊 乔
How about a photo, Jo?

Hi, Jo!
请走这边
This way, please.
我们想要乔
We want Jo!
这是沃本先生 麦肯纳先生和太太
This is Mr Woburn. Dr and Mrs McKenna.
-你好 -你们找我们有什么事
– How do you do? – What do you people want with us?
-布查曼先生想和你们谈谈 -布查曼先生是谁
– Mr Buchanan would like to talk to you. – Who’s he?
是苏格兰场的特别探员
Special Branch, Scotland Yard.
这是布查曼先生麦肯纳先生和太太
This is Mr Buchanan. Dr and Mrs McKenna.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章惊声尖笑
下一篇文章总统班底
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!