红死病
导演:罗杰·科曼
老人家
Grandmother.
再靠近点
Come closer.
把这个拿到你的村子去
Take this to your village
告诉人们
and tell the people
他们解脱的日子就在眼前了
the day of their deliverance is at hand.
给普洛斯彼罗王子让路
Make way for Prince Prospero!
滚回去
Get back there!
根据惯例
According to my custom,
我微服此处是为了感谢你们
I have come here personally
将多年来的收获贡献给我们
to thank you for the year’s harvest.
是来确认我们不会饿死的吧
To make sure we’ll starve on what is left.
并邀请你们参加
And to invite you to a feast
两周后举♥行♥的
to be held in a fortnight,
每年召集农村贵族们参加的宴会
where annually I gather about me the nobles of the countryside.
当你把残羹剩饭从桌子上扔出去,而我们就像狗一样的时候?
And you’ll throw us the scraps from your table as if we were dogs.
没错
Exactly.
但这些狗不但会吠叫,还会威胁主人
But these dogs have a loud bark and show their teeth.
为什么?
Why?
一位老妇人在山上遇到了一位圣人
An old woman met a holy man on the hill.
他做了一个预言
He made a prophecy.
他说我们解脱的日子就在眼前
He said the day of our deliverance was at hand.
从你的暴♥政♥中解脱
From your tyranny.
你不应该跪下来感谢我吗
Well then, shouldn’t you be on your knees to give thanks?
上刑
Garotte them.
不!我请求您!
No, I beg of you!
仁慈!仁慈!看在上帝份上
Mercy! Mercy! Mercy in the name of God!
她在骚扰我,你叫什么名字?
The girl was addressing me. What is your name?
弗朗西丝卡
Francesca.
你想从我这得到什么,弗朗西丝卡?
What do you want of me, Francesca?
饶恕他们!饶恕他们!
Forgive them! Forgive them!
这是不可能的
That is not possible.
他们有大不敬之罪
They have defied me.
如果我的猎狗在我喂它…
If my hound bites my hand
和爱抚它之后咬我的手
after I have fed and caressed him,
我应该忍♥受它继续无理吗
should I allow him to go undisciplined?
放过他们吧,求你了
Forgive them, I beg of you.
你真天真啊
How innocent you are.
不过我是愿意仁慈而公正的
However, I am disposed to temper justice with mercy.
所以我就将权利交给你了,弗朗西丝卡
So I will leave it up to you, Francesca.
其中一个人必须死
One must die.
你来选
Which one?
一个是我父亲
One is my father.
另一个是我的爱人
The other, the man I love.
你承诺过会很有趣
You promised me entertainment,
但我从没想过会是这样
but I never hoped for this.
这么明亮的眼睛会知道罪恶吗
Can such eyes ever have known sin?
它们会的,阿尔弗雷多
They will, Alfredo, they will.
然而这不是原先设计的有趣之处
However, this is not for your entertainment.
即使如此,弗朗西丝卡,你必须选择
Even so, Francesca, you must choose.
一人能活,一人会死
One will live and one will die.
否则两个人都会死
Or both will die.
闭嘴
Silence that!
选吧,弗兰西丝卡,哪个死?
Now, choose, Francesca, which will die?
选啊
Choose.
难道要我亲自处理所有事吗?!
Do I have to take care of everything myself?!
– 怎么了? – 快看,先生
– Well, what is it? – Look, sir, look.
红死病?!
The Red Death.
就是那个老妇人被告知了预言?
That old woman was told the prophecy?
– 是的 – 你碰过她了吗
– Yes. – Did you touch her?
– 没有 – 你们呢?
– No. – Or you or you?
– 带他们去城♥堡♥,我来带这个女孩 – 不!
– Take them to the castle. I’ll take the girl. – No!
他们以后会给我们提供娱乐的
They may provide us with some entertainment after all.
上马吧,朋友
To your horses, friends.
把村子烧掉
Burn the village to the ground.
为什么烧他们的家?冬天到了!
Why do you burn their homes? Winter comes.
这就是你解脱的日子,记得吧
This is your day of deliverance, remember?
来吧!快点!快点!
Come on, there. Come on, hurry up. Come on, quick!
来吧,在那边!
Come on, over there!
快点!快点!
Come on there! Come along!
快去那里!快点,快点!
Get moving there! Quickly, get along!
滚出去!
Now, get out of it!
快点!
Hurry up!
士兵,你告诉维基公爵到维也纳…
Couriers, you are to go to my intended guests.
佛罗伦萨去通知我的宾客
To the Duke of Verga, to Verona, Florence.
叫他们立刻来我的城♥堡♥
Tell them that they are to come here to my castle without delay.
如果他们打算绕过卡塔尼亚的那个村庄
And if they wish admittance, to avoid the village of Catania,
就要立刻动身
but to come at once.
– 你必须洗干净! – 除非我愿意
– You will wash! – In my own time.
王子说现在就洗
The prince says now is the time!
在我得知基诺和父亲的下落前什么也不会做!
I will do nothing until I know about Gino and my father!
谦逊,但不幽默
Modesty but no humility.
基诺和我的父亲,他们在哪里?
Gino and my father, where are they?
你为什么要蜷缩起来?
Why do you hide yourself?
你不能这样盯着我看
It’s not right that you should look at me.
都退下吧
You may go.
你脖子上戴的十字架
That cross you wear around your neck,
只是个装饰吗?
is it only a decoration?
还是说你是个真正的基♥督♥徒?
or are you a true Christian believer?
是的,我是基♥督♥徒
Yes, I believe.
真的
Truly.
我要你马上把它拿掉
Then I want you to remove it at once
别再在城♥堡♥里戴着它了
and never to wear it within this castle again.
这个农村女孩一定要在我的浴室里洗澡吗
The peasant girl, is she always to be bathed in my bedroom?
我们会再给你找个房♥间的,朱丽安娜
We’ll find you another room, Juliana.
同时你要给这位弗兰西丝卡穿上你最好的礼服
Meanwhile, you will dress the Lady Francesca in one of your finest gowns.
– 我不… – 晚些再教她…
– I don’t… – Later, you can instruct her
宫廷的礼仪
in the ways of the court.
拜托,我父亲呢
Please, my father?
哦,对,你父亲
Oh, yes, your father.

Hmm.
你父亲和你的情人
Your father and your lover are being quartered
在温暖安全的地方
in a warm and safe place.
现在我要招待我的客人去了
Now I must join my guests.
你可能认为你深深吸引了王子
You may think that you’ve impressed the Prince Prospero,
但你别指望我会帮助你
but you can count on little help from me.
你会照他说的去做的
You will do as he told you.
是的,我们都必须这样做
Yes, as we all must do.
为了救我的亲人,我也会做我必须做的事
I will do what I must to save my men.
如果他们死了
But if they are killed,
我也活不下去
I will die…
普洛斯彼罗王子也一样
and so will Prince Prospero.
我来跟你说说一些恐怖的事情吧
Let me speak to you about the anatomy of terror.
恐怖?
Terror?
你知道些什么?阿尔弗雷多
What would you know of terror, Alfredo?
你的感官太迟钝了
Your senses are much too blunt.
恐怖是什么
What is terror?
来吧
Come.
安静
Silence.

Listen.
它是在唤醒和聆听时间的流逝
Is it to awaken and hear the passing of time?
或是你的心脏跳动的节奏
Or is it the failing beat of your own heart?
或是某位刚才…
Or the footsteps of someone who,
在你房♥间里的人的脚步声
just a moment before, was in your room?
但我们不要总叨念恐怖
But let us not dwell on terror.
关于恐怖的知识只有优秀的人…
The knowledge of terror is vouchsafed
才有权知道
only to the precious few.
现在请让我介绍我们的余兴节目
And now may I present for your entertainment,
舞者爱丝梅拉达和霍普顿
the dancers Esmeralda and Hop Toad.
你在哪儿找到她的
Wherever did you find her?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!