弓箭手
Archers.
别杀孩子
But not the child.
– 他会到处乱窜的 – 别杀孩子
– It will perish anyway. – Not the child!
射击
Fire.
射击
Fire!
礼物
Gifts!
给大家的礼物
Gifts for everyone!
钻石、红宝石、祖母绿、珍珠,给我的朋友们
Diamonds, rubies, emeralds, pearls for my friends,
我的所有客人们
all my guests!
看看他们
Look at them.
看看他们,乱成一团
Look at them all scrambling
就像饿鬼抢面包吃
like starving men for a crust of bread.
所有富有的人都贪婪地想要更多
All wealthy and all greedy for more.
我告诉你件让你高兴的事,我的朋友
I give you reason for real rejoicing, my friends.
村里仅有的幸存者们
The only survivors of the village
刚刚来到城♥堡♥的围墙前
have just come to the castle walls.
只有六个
Only six.
剩下的人被红死病魔带走了
The Red Death has claimed the rest of them.
但我向你们保证,你们所有人在这堵墙里
But as I promised you, all of you within these walls
在我的保护下很安全
under my protection are safe.
去狂欢吧
So rejoice!
那活着的六个人…
And the six who lived?
已经死了
Dead.
但他们要求进入城♥堡♥
But they demanded to enter the castle.
你杀了他们
You killed them.
亲爱的,这是一种好意
It was a kindness, my dear.
你看不出来吗?
Can’t you see that?
红死病魔带来痛苦、恐惧和疯狂
The Red Death brings pain and terror and madness.
我让他们解脱了
I spared them.
今晚在舞会之后我会让你明白
Tonight, after the masque, I will initiate you into understanding.
我不明白
I don’t know.
我不明白
I don’t know.
放松点,我的孩子
Gently, my son.
呆在这里
Remain here.
等到一点以后
Shortly after the stroke of one,
我将把弗朗西丝卡交给你
I will send Francesca to you.
我必须现在就去找她!
I must get to her now.
你必须收起你的勇气,现在应该显露你的智慧
You have recovered your courage, now prove your wisdom.
你什么也做不了,那里太多人了
There is nothing you can do. There are too many.
等在这儿,按我说的做
Wait, as I tell you.
警卫会发现我的
The guards will discover me.
看那里
Look there.
谁啊
Yes?

Oh.
抱歉让你受惊了
Forgive me for startling you.
不过是我霍普·陶德
It’s only Hop Toad,
变得比他原来还丑了
made more ugly than even he is.
你对我来说并不丑
You’re not ugly to me.
我是来告诉你,今晚你没必要出现在舞会上
I’ve come to tell you that there’s no need for you to appear at the masque tonight.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
我已经计划好了
My plans are made.
如果你相信我、信任我
If you will trust me and believe in me,
我们今晚就离开这个可怕的城♥堡♥
we’ll leave this monstrous castle tonight.
难道我们不怕?这红死病…
Do we dare? The Red Death…
也不会比这里的生活更糟了
It can be no worse than life here.
相信我
Believe in me.
我相信你
I do believe in you.
穿件暖和的斗篷,准备一下
Have a warm cloak and be ready.
游戏就快结束了
The game is almost over.
别害怕
Have no fear!
我能控制这个怪物
I can control this monster.
它只想玩玩
He only wants a game!
他太顽皮了
He is too playful.
我要把他绑起来,让他手足无措
I will tie him up and make him helpless.
救命!
Help!
救命!
Help!
放我下来!你这邪恶的矮子!
Let me down, you fiendish dwarf!
救救我!
Let me down!
放我下来!
Better let me down.
看,亲爱的…
Look, my dear, I…
我相信霍普·陶德在拿阿尔弗雷多开心呢
I believe Hop Toad is playing some sort of a joke on Alfredo.
我要把你折磨得死去活来
I will set you to tortures unimagined!
你已经折磨过我了,用你对我的爱丝梅拉达的残忍♥!
You have already tortured by your cruelty to my Esmeralda.
拿着这个!
Hold this!
这头大猩猩说他想喝白兰地了
The great African ape says he wants some brandy!
救救我!
Let me down.
救救我!
Let me down!
救命!救命!
Help! Help!
救命!救救我!
Help! Let me down!
救命!救命!救救我!
Help! Help! Let me down!
救命!
help!
我看你对这些残酷的东西不再反感了
I see you no longer turn away from the cruelties of life.
我不在乎了
I no longer care.
我的生活结束了
My life is done.
剩下的我今晚会给你
What’s left I give to you tonight.
把它清理掉
Guards, clear that out of the way.
我的客人怎么能在这玩意旁边跳舞呢
How can my guests be expected to dance around that?
如果你找到了霍普陶德就给他五块金币
And when you find Hop Toad give him five pieces of gold as a reward
作为他搞笑的奖励
for his entertaining jest.
你现在很让我高兴
You’ve pleased me very much, my dear.
– 那是怎么回事 – 什么?
– What was that? – What is it?
一件我没见过的戏服
A costume I haven’t seen before.
那人穿着红衣,我禁止他们穿红衣!
Someone wearing red and I forbade them to wear red.
快去
Come.
他又来了,快去
There he is again. Come.
等等!
Wait! Wait!
等等!
Wait!
我命令你等等!
I command you to wait!
普洛斯彼罗
Prospero.
普洛斯彼罗
Prospero.
你命令我等你?
You command me to wait?
很好
Very well.
我等你
I wait.
肯铎蒂?
Condotti?
雷米尼?
Rimini?
你到底是谁?
Who are you beneath your mask?
我打扮成这样,你就不认识我了?
Is my costume such a disguise that you don’t recognise me?
你的声音很熟悉
Your voice, it’s familiar.
伯奈利医生!就是你!
Doctori Bernelli, that’s who you are.
伯奈利,你这条狗想…
Bernelli, you dog, thinking to…
– 你不是伯奈利 – 当然不是
– You are not Bernelli. – No.
医生在白色的房♥间里跳舞
The doctor dances in the white room.
我从他身边经过
But I passed close by him.
普洛斯彼罗,真的
Truly, Prospero…
你真的不知道我是谁?
you don’t know me?
你还是来了
So you’ve come.
没错,普洛斯彼罗
Yes, Prospero.
跪下
On your knees!
– 普洛斯彼罗! – 跪下
– Prospero! – On your knees.
黑暗王子
The Prince of Darkness.
我想看看你的脸
I would like to see your face.
只有在你临死前…
There is no face of death…
才能看见死神的脸
until the moment of your own death.
我只是众多死神中的一个
And I am only one of many messengers.
你来找谁?
Who do you come for?
很多人
Many.
所有人?
All?
不是所有的
Not all.
我知道我是对的
I knew I was right.
我知道我赢了!
I knew it. I’ve won!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!