真可爱,不是吗?
Pretty toy, isn’t she?
真令人愉快
Delightful.
– 我在想… – 我确定你会的,阿尔弗雷多
– I wonder… – Oh, I’m sure you do, Alfredo.
我肯定你想得到我家的每个女人
I’m sure you wonder about every female in my household,
所有看上去纯洁无辜的女人
every one with the appearance of innocence.
你好像很喜欢把我说得丑陋无比
You seem to take great pleasure in corrupting it.
并没有,阿尔弗雷多
I’m not corrupting, Alfredo, no.
你知道我的
Instructing.
真的,太可怕了!
Really?! That’s terrible!
那姑娘如果会反击,她就会用酒把我们都淹死了
If the wench were full-size, she’d drown us all in wine.
好吧,我的第一个小玩意似乎失败了
Well, my first novelty seems to have failed.
但在安息日的午夜,为了让你们开心
However, on the Sabbath at midnight for your amusement
我们会举♥行♥一场化装舞会
there will be a masquerade.
城♥堡♥里的所有衣服你们都可以穿
The wardrobes of the castle are yours to use.
但我请求你们即使会很幽默,也不要穿红色的衣服
But I beg of you, even for the humour of it, do not wear red.
你有点过分了
You go too far!
我也有我的权力
I am not without influence and power!
你想对抗红死病吗?
Against the Red Death?
是的
Yes.
是的,它来到了村庄
Yes, it came to the village.
现在,它毁掉了村庄
Even now, it lays waste to the countryside.
所以你们应该为身在这座城♥堡♥里感到幸运!
So you can count yourselves fortunate that you are here in this castle,
在我普洛斯彼罗王子的保护之下
under the protection of Prince Prospero.
请允许我介绍弗朗西丝卡女士
May I present the Lady Francesca?
继续你们的狂欢吧
Meanwhile, continue with your merrymaking.
就像往常一样
Act according to your natures.
维罗尼斯先生
Señor Veronese.
你胡吃海喝又不做事
You do little but eat and swill,
还成天异想天开
and dream of other things.
多像一头猪啊
How like a pig you are.
变成猪吧
Be one.
你,朗普雷迪先生
You, Señor Lampredi.
嗯?
Huh?
你嘲笑这头可怜的猪…
You laugh at this poor pig…
而你又小又无足轻重就,像条蠕虫
…while you are small and insignificant, no more than a worm.
你能变成一条虫吗?朗普雷迪先生?
Can you be a worm, Lampredi?
嗯?
Huh?
爱丝科巴女士
Señorita Escobar.
听到她怎么笑的了吗
Do you hear how she laughs?
她完全就像一头驴啊
It is like nothing so much as a braying jackass.
– 变成驴吧 – 噢
– Be one. – Oh!
你,雷米尼先生,骑着这头驴去集市吧
You, Señor Rimini, ride that jackass to market.
其他人,发挥你们的想象力
As for the rest of you, use your imaginations.
展现动物们的活力与可爱吧
Show me the lives and loves of the animals.
看看他们有没有什么能吸引到我
See if we cannot make something more exotic of her that will appeal to me.
弗朗西丝卡
Francesca?
我父亲把他的一个朋友在这个房♥间里关了三年
My father imprisoned a friend of his in this room for three years.
当他被释放的时候
When he was released,
他再也不能忍♥受看太阳了
he could never again bear to look at the sun…
甚至看一朵水仙花都受不了
or even a daffodil.
太残忍♥了
How cruel.
残忍♥?
Cruel?
这只是一种测试,用来证明一个人的思想…
It was simply a test to prove how easily a man’s mind
是多么容易被控制和扭曲
can be controlled and twisted.
我的家人一直对这样的事情很感兴趣
My family have always been interested in such things.
在人脑的某处,亲爱的弗朗西丝卡
Somewhere in the human mind, my dear Francesca,
是我们生存的钥匙
is the key to our existence.
我的祖先试图找到它
My ancestors tried to find it,
打开那扇把我们和我们的创造者们隔开的…大门
to open the door that separates us from our… creator.
你不需要任何门就能找到上帝
But you need no doors to find God.
– 如果你相信… – 相信?
– If you believe… – Believe?
如果你相信,亲爱的弗朗西丝卡,你就被骗了
If you believe, my dear Francesca, you are… gullible.
你环顾四周,看看这个世界,你还能相信主宰世界的上帝的仁慈吗
Can you look around this world and believe in the goodness of a god who rules it?
饥荒、瘟疫、战争、疾病和死亡
Famine, pestilence, war, disease and death,
他们统治着这个世界
they rule this world.
但也有爱、生活和家庭
There is also love and life and hope.
希望很少,我告诉你
Very little hope, I assure you.

No.
如果爱与生命之神真的存在过
If a god of love and life ever did exist…
他肯定早就死了
he is long since dead.
一些人…
Someone…
一些东西…
something…
在统治他们的地盘
rules in his place.

No.
那个房♥间你不能进
No, that room is not open to you.
现在还不行
Not yet.
里面有什么
What’s in there?
你看起来好像…
You look as though…
房♥间里有什么可怕的东西吗?
Is there something to fear in that room?
未经允许就进去才是更可怕的
For the uninvited, there is much to fear.
今天对你来说是努力习惯这一切的一天
This has been a trying day for you.
你该睡觉了
You must sleep.
你一定要去睡觉
You must sleep.
明天你可以见到基诺和你父亲
Tomorrow, you may see Gino and your father.
没事了
It’s all right.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
原谅我
Forgive me.
– 我知道我的感觉… – 温柔善良
– I know my touch… – Is gentle and kind.
在我来到这个世界上
In all this world I’ve come to,
只有你曾经感动过我
only you have ever touched me with…
是吗?告诉我
Yes? Tell me.
用感情和爱感动了我
Touched me with affection and love.
他们对像我们这样弱势的人是多么残忍♥
How cruel they are to creatures small and weak as we.
我感觉和任何男人一样强大
I feel as tall as any man.
我保证再也不会有人伤害你了
No one will ever strike you again, I promise.
你会害怕和我一起走吗?
Would you be afraid to go with me,
离开这里?
away from here?
去任何地方
Anywhere.
普罗斯彼洛王子
Prince Prospero?
你为何深夜还在走廊漫步?
Why do you roam the late-night corridors?
我无法入眠
Sleep eludes me.
是什么想法乱你心神吗?
You have disturbing thoughts?
而你,朱丽安娜
And you, Juliana,
是什么让你保持清醒?
what keeps you awake?
我想我的想法和你一样
I think my thoughts dwell on the same subject as you.
那个农村女孩
The peasant girl.
她有完美的信仰
She has a perfect faith.
我也有
So do I.
我相信你,以及你的信仰
In you and in what you believe.
我是个好学的学生,但是…
I’ve been an eager student but…
我在最后的仪式上退缩了
I’ve held back from the final ceremony.
现在我祈求来信仰你
And now I’m ready to join you at the invocation.
多么现实的女人啊
How truly realistic women are.
终于,你准备用最恐怖的仪式…
Finally, you are ready to dare the most terrible rites and incantations…
来巩固你在这里的位置
to secure your position here.
我在想
I wonder.
我在想她是否准备…
I wonder if she is ready to dare as much or…
为了爱而做任何事
anything for the sake of… love.
我吓到你了吗,亲爱的?
Did I startle you, my dear?
你脸色苍白、憔悴
You look pale and drawn.
我睡得不好
I slept badly.
我做梦了
I dreamt.
或者认为我做到了
Or thought I did.
是的
Yes.
这个房♥间
The room.
燃烧着蜡烛的黑色房♥间
A black room with candles burning.
里面充满了…死亡和毁灭
It was full of… death and destruction.
还有邪恶
And evil.
通常,邪恶的出现只是缺乏理解
Often the appearance of evil is simply a lack of understanding.

Watch.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!