你知道猎鹰是怎么训练的吗?亲爱的
Do you know how a falcon is trained, my dear?
她的眼睛是要被蒙上的
Her eyes are sewn shut.
暂时的失明让她坚持着,相信上帝会解救她
Blinded temporarily, she suffers the whims of her god patiently
直到她的愿望全破灭,然后她就会学着为我服务
until her will is submerged and she learns to serve.
上帝用十字架蒙住了你的双眼
Thus your god taught and blinded you with crosses.
你让我摘下十字架因为它冒犯了…
You had me take off my cross because it offended…
它没有冒犯任何人
It offended no one.
我的主人和他的随从们用睁开的眼睛看世界
My master and his followers look about with open eyes.
不,他只是教导我们无理地
No, it simply appeared to me to be discourteous to, uh…
佩戴死亡女神的标志
to wear the symbol of a deity long dead.
你的主人?
Your master?
撒旦
Satan.
天堂的主人
The Lord of Flies.
那个堕落的天使
The Fallen Angel.
那个恶魔
The Devil.
过来
Come.
谁在找普洛佩斯王子的城♥堡♥的入口?
Who seeks entrance to Prince Prospero’s castle?
斯卡拉蒂和他的妻子
Scarlatti and his wife!
普洛斯彼罗王子邀请的客人,马上开门!
Prospero’s invited guests. Open the gate at once.
我就是王子本人,斯卡拉蒂
It is the prince himself who speaks to you, Scarlatti.
这里不再欢迎你了
You are no longer welcome here!
真的吗
Really?
– 我知道你只是一时冲动… – 现在村庄里充满了红死病
– I know your whims but… – The village is full of the Red Death.
红死病?
The Red Death?
普洛斯彼罗王子,我求你了,让我们进去吧
Prince Prospero, I beg you, allow us haven.
我求你给我一个避难所
I beg sanctuary.
这儿不是教堂
This is no church.
我以任何一个神的名义请求您
By any god in all the gods of time, I beg you!
我的妻子,你一直觉得她很美
My wife, you’ve always thought her beautiful.
你想得到她,一直盯着她看
I knew you desired her. I’ve watched your eyes following her.
这个斯卡拉蒂,他以为自己是个好人
Scarlatti thought of himself as a good man in many things.
他以为他的妻子是纯洁忠贞的
And he thought of his wife as pure and unassailable.
我把她献给您,您想做任何事都可以
I give her to you to do with as you please.
我已经有过那份荣幸了
I’ve already had that doubtful pleasure.
王子,请让我远离红死病
Prince, spare me the Red Death.
我以友谊的之名请求您
I beg you in the name of friendship.
以友谊的名义
In the name of friendship!
别这样
No!
朋友,这是给你的
For you, friend.
夫人
Madam…
自己去躲避红死病吧
spare yourself the Red Death.
捡起来!我们奉命教你如何使用武器
Pick it up! We’ve been ordered to teach you the use of arms.
我不会学着和我的朋友打架
I will not learn to fight my friend.
别傻了!你们中的一个可以活下来
Now, don’t be a fool. One of you could survive.
如果你打得好,活下来的那个就会获得自♥由♥
If you fight well, the living one might be given his freedom.
像你一样活着?像普洛斯彼罗的一条狗?
To live like you? Like one of Prospero’s pet dogs?
杀了我吧,你也会因为破坏了普洛斯彼罗的娱乐对象而死
Kill me but Prospero will see you dead for spoiling his entertainment.
我不会杀你的
I won’t kill you.
我就给你切几刀
I’ll just cut you a bit.
快阻止他们,基诺根本不会打斗
Stop them! Gino knows nothing of fighting.
他学的相当快
He learns rather fast.
啊!
Aaah!
事实上,在意大利,最强的剑客…
It is a true fact that the greatest swordsman in Italy
不会害怕第二强的,而会害怕最差的
would not fear the second greatest but would fear the worst,
因为那将是不可预测的
for that one would be unpredictable.
弗朗西丝卡
Francesca.
你没事吧?
Are you unharmed?
没事,基诺
Yes, Gino.
你呢?
And you?
伤痕让我学会了如何战斗
Scratches given to taunt me to fight…
但我不会和我的朋友打架
but I will not fight my friend.
你是在我用别的方法来惩罚你吗
You may force me to discipline you in some other way.
随你怎么做
Do what you will.
我们绝对不会打的
We will not fight.
我也不觉得你会只给我们
And I don’t think you’ll give us up to simple torture.
因为如果你这么做了,你会堕落的,简单的折磨
Because if you did, then in a way, you would have lost.
你让我很吃惊
You surprise me.
但是,我很高兴地发现你给了我一个需要思考的难题
However, I’m pleased to find that you’ve given me a puzzle to think about.
不论如何,你们都会一起挑战死亡的威胁
Somehow, you two will challenge death together.
你可能会喜欢的
You may be certain of that.
不,这边走,亲爱的
No. This way, my dear.
这样比较好
It would be better.
我明白
I understand.
生活常常是残酷的
Life is often ugly.
但你是在折磨人
But to torture men!
这就是崇拜你的主人撒旦所要求的吗
Is this what your master Satan demands as worship?
这些牢房♥非常古老
These cells are very old.
一百年前,我的一位祖先是一位基♥督♥教僧侣
A hundred years ago, an ancestor of mine was a Christian monk.
他被任命为早期宗教裁判所的审查员
He was made examiner of an early Inquisition.
他折磨了六百多个男人、女人和孩子
He tortured over 600 men, women and children…
这是为了拯救他们的灵魂,为你的爱之神
in order to save their souls for your god of love.
我不能回答,我不知道这回事
I cannot answer. I have no learning.
这就是撒旦吧,仇恨的神灵
But then is Satan a god of hate?
哦,不,他是真实的
Oh, no. Of reality, of truth.
这个世界活在痛苦和绝望之中
The world lives in pain and despair
但至少有几个忠心耿耿的人活着
but is at least kept alive by a few dedicated men.
如果我们失去力量,混乱会吞噬一切
If we lost our power, chaos would engulf everything.
有时这种力量必须用来教导严酷的课程
Sometimes that power must be used to teach harsh lessons.
但我不想学习
But I don’t want to learn.
我害怕
I’m afraid.
我不想伤害你,亲爱的,你难道不明白?
I do not want to hurt you, my dear. Can’t you understand?
我想帮助你拯救你的灵魂,这样你可以和我一起感受地狱的荣耀
I want to help save your soul so you can join me in the glories of hell.
不!绝不!
No! Never!
这条路并不好走,我知道的
The way is not easy, I know,
但我会牵着你的手
but I will take you by the hand
引导你通过残酷的光明,走进美丽的黑暗中
and lead you through the cruel light into the velvet darkness.
撒旦大人
Lord Satan…
被古人称为恶魔的存在
he who is known as Belial by the ancients…
所有那些希望您生活永恒之夜的人们…
demon lover of all those who wish to live in your eternal night…
都在您最深沉的黑暗中
here in your hour of deepest dark…
在您的神庙里,在您的祭坛前
in your temple and before your altar…
我再次向您禁锢我自己
I twice bind myself to thee…
作为您的女仆
as your handmaiden…
和您的未婚妻
and your betrothed.
和这个象征着您永久胜利的标志
And with this symbol of your lasting victory…
我为自己烙上这个记号♥
I inscribe the final mark
并将自己献给您
and offer myself to thee.
我主撒旦
Oh, Lord Satan…
赐予我一个恶魔
send me a demon…
我就会知道我会成为您的妻子
so I may know I’m to be your wife.
你又在盘算什么,你这狞笑的变♥态♥小恶魔
What are you lurking about for, you grinning, twisted devil?
我不只是被这个身体所困扰,我还失眠
Not only am I afflicted with this body but with sleeplessness as well.
失眠是因为失去了那个小舞伴吗
Losing your sleep because of the tiny dancer, huh?
她对我来说什么也不是,我喜欢更标准的女人
She’s nothing to me. I prefer a full-sized woman.
那你知不知道?
Do you, now?
你怎么得到这样一个女人?
How do you set about getting such a woman?
主人普洛斯彼罗
My master, Prospero,
时不时为我提供舞伴
provides me with companions from time to time.
真是一位好主人
A good master.
是的,我想是的
Yes, I suppose so,
但我还想有更好的主人
but I imagine there are better.
你想离开他?
You’d like to leave Prospero’s service?
我害怕他为权力做的那些事
I fear for the security of his reign.
如果我能找到一个坚强的保护者
If I could find a strong protector,
我可能会改变
I might dare a change.
你能提供…
And what special service have you to offer
什么样的服务来让别人保护你?
that might persuade someone else to take you under his protection?
各种各样的服务
All manner of things.
我有一个狡猾又有创造力的头脑
I’ve a crafty and inventive mind.
真的?比如?
Indeed? For example?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!