揭下面具的时刻到了
The time of unmasking.
他们开始露出脸了
They begin to show their naked faces.
是时候开始新的舞蹈了
It’s time for a new dance to begin.
死亡之舞
The dance of death.
我们的主人会高兴的
Our master will be pleased.
我把所有的灵魂都带给了他
I brought all of these souls to him. I…
我教他们崇拜他,并为他腐蚀他们
I taught them his worship. I corrupted them for him.
我知道他是至高无上的,没人能和他比肩
I knew he was supreme when no one else did.
我为撒旦建了一个小礼拜堂
I built a chapel to Satan
我向他祈祷,还和他达成了一个协议
and I prayed to him, and I made a pact with him.
这些都是我的朋友,我保证他们的安全
And these, all of my friends, I… I promised them safety.
你太自以为是了
You presumed too much.
我知道我知道,但这确实是个有趣的玩笑
I know. I know. But it does make a fine jest,
会让撒旦高兴的
the kind of jest that would amuse Satan.
会吗?
Would it?
阁下
Your Excellency…
这个女孩
this girl…
在我的一生中,我从没见过有谁的信仰能和我的相提并论
in all my life I’ve never met anyone whose faith rivalled mine.
请把她留给我
Spare her to me.
你提出了一个慈悲的请求
A charitable request?
真是稀奇呢,普洛斯彼罗
A rare thing with you, Prospero.
去城垛那里
Go to the battlements.
快走吧
Go now.
是的,弗朗西丝卡
Yes, Francesca.
去吧,这一切结束后我会来找你
Yes, go and I will join you when this is over.
阁下,我为这位姑娘…
Thank you, your Excellency…
谢谢您
for the girl.
我没有头衔
I have no title.
你为什么叫我“阁下”
Why do you call me “Excellency”?
– 我以为你是撒旦的大使… – 他不是我的主人
– Well, I thought as the ambassador of Satan… – He is not my master.
死神没有主人
Death has no master.
但撒旦统治着宇宙,我和他做了个约定
But Satan rules the universe. I made a pact with him.
他不是一个人统治的
He does not rule alone.
你与他所立的约也救不了你
And your pact with him will not save you.
没有别的神了
There is no other god.
撒旦杀了他
Satan killed him.
每个人都为自己创造自己的上帝
Each man creates his own god for himself,
他自己的天堂,他自己的地狱
his own heaven, his own hell.
让我看看你的脸
Let me see your face.
这就是你的地狱,普洛斯彼罗王子
Your hell, Prince Prospero,
你死的时刻到了
and the moment of your death.

No.
不!
No!
不!
No!
你为什么要害怕死亡?
Why should you be afraid to die?
你的灵魂已经死了很久了
Your soul has been dead for a long time.
早上好,兄弟
Good morning, brother.
你从很远的地方来?
Have you come far?
从中国那边来
From Cathay and beyond.
昨晚十万人死后从我那边过去
100,000 perished at my passing this last night.
这种徘徊的永恒
This eternity of wandering.
十万个人在我走过的路上沉睡
10,000 sleep where I walked.
我很累了
I am very tired.
你们要带走的人太多了,负担太重
The weariness of those to whom we bring rest burdens you.
你呢兄弟
What of you, brother?
我召回了很多人
I called many…
有农民也有王子
peasant and prince…
富有的人和不诚实的人
the worthy and the dishonoured.
我只留下了六个人
Six only are left.
一对年轻男女
Young man and woman,
侏儒和一个娇小的舞者
dwarf and a tiny dancer.
这个孩子
This child.
以及一个还在村子里的老人
And an old man still in the village.
[拉丁语]于是,世界的荣耀就这样消逝了
Sic transit gloria mundi.
“黑暗、腐朽和红死病开始了对一切漫漫无期的统治。”——埃德加·爱伦·坡

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!