训练
Your training.
早上好 昨晚睡了吗
Morning. Did you sleep?
今晚你就睡得着了
You will tonight.
我保证
I guarantee it.
我是坦克 你的接线员
I’m Tank. I’ll be your operator.
-你胳膊上怎么没有 -插孔吗 没
– You don’t have any… – Holes? Nope.
我和我哥多泽都是
Me and my brother, Dozer, are 100%
用最古老的方式降世的
pure, old-fashioned, homegrown human.
在这里出生
Born free right here,
现实世界里
in the real world.
锡安的孩子
Genuine child of Zion.
-锡安 -等战争胜利了
– Zion? – If the war was over tomorrow,
锡安会欢呼雀跃的
Zion’s where the party would be.
那是座城市吗
It’s a city?
最后的城市 仅存的人类聚居地
The last human city. The only place we have left.
在哪
Where is it?
深入地下
Deep underground,
接近地核 那里比较暖和
near the Earth’s core, where it’s still warm.
如果你命硬 没准还能亲眼看见呢
You live long enough, you might see it.
天杀的 说实话
Goddamn! I gotta tell you,
如果墨菲斯是对的
I feel the excited to see what you’re capable of
我真想见识下你的本事
if Morpheus is right and all.
本来我不该说这个 但是
We’re not supposed to talk about this, but…
如果你真是
if you are,
那就太棒了
it’s a very exciting time.
今天事情不少 我们开始吧
We got a lot to do. We gotta get to it.
按理说 要先学基本操作
We’re supposed to start with these operation programs first.
这是最无聊的
That’s major boring shit.
咱应该来点带劲的
Let’s do something a little more fun.
不如就来
How about…
格斗训练吧
combat training?
柔道
“Jujitsu”?
我要学柔道吗
I’m going to learn jujitsu?
我去
Holy shit!
“小麦 他居然喜欢”[麦片广♥告♥语]”Hey, Mikey, I think he likes it.”
还想再来些吗
How about some more?

Hell, yes.
当然要
Hell, yeah.
法国踢拳
美式空手道
跆拳道
醉拳
他学的怎样了
How is he?
连着学了十个小时 简直是台机器
Ten hours straight. He’s a machine.
我会功夫了
I know kung fu.
给我露一手
Show me.
这是一个对练程序
This is a sparring program,
与矩阵中的世界相似
similar to the programmed reality of the Matrix.
有着相同的规矩 比如重力
It has the same basic rules. Rules like gravity.
你要知道这些规矩和计算机系统的规则
What you must learn is that these rules are no different than
没有什么不同
the rules of a computer system.
有些可以变通
Some of them can be bent.
有些可以打破
Others can be broken.
明白吗
Understand?
那有本事就来打我吧
Then hit me, if you can.
很好
Good!
适应环境
Adaptation.
随机应变
Improvisation.
但你的弱点
But your weakness
并不在招式
is not your technique.
墨菲斯和尼奥打起来了
Morpheus is fighting Neo.
我怎么打败你的
How did I beat you?
你太快了
You’re too fast.
我在这里
Do you believe that
更强壮 更快
my being stronger or faster
和我的肌肉有关系吗
has anything to do with my muscles in this place?
你现在呼吸的是空气吗
You think that’s air you’re breathing now?
再来
Again!
老天爷 他真快
Jesus Christ, he’s fast!
瞧他的神经元活动 远超常人了
Take a look at his neuro-kinetics, they are way above normal.
你在等什么
What are you waiting for?
你远比这个快
You’re faster than this.
不要空想
Don’t think you are.
相信自己
Know you are.
快点 别老想着打我 做出来
Come on! Stop trying to hit me, and hit me!
难以置信
I don’t believe it.
我明白你想干什么了
I know what you’re trying to do.
我想解放你的意识 尼奥
I’m trying to free your mind, Neo.
但我只能将你领到门口
But I can only show you the door.
你要自己走进去
You are the one that has to walk through it.
坦克 载入跳跃程序
Tank, load the jump program.
你必须放手 尼奥
You have to let it all go, Neo.
放下恐惧 迷惑和怀疑
Fear, doubt and disbelief.
解放你的意识
Free your mind.
好吧好吧
Okey-dokey.
解放我的意识
Free my mind.
要是他成功了呢
What if he makes it?
-第一次没人能跳过去 -我知道
– No one’s ever made their first jump. – I know, I know.
-但如果他跳过去了呢 -不会的
– But what if he does? – He won’t.
加油
Come on.
好吧
All right.
没问题的 解放意识
No problem. Free my mind.
解放意识 没问题 好的
Free my mind. No problem. Right.
这什么意思
What does that mean?
没什么意思
It doesn’t mean anything.
第一次都会摔下去
Everybody falls the first time.
对吧 小崔
Right, Trin?
程序不是虚拟的吗
I thought it wasn’t real.
你的意识让它成了真
Your mind makes it real.
如果在矩阵中被杀 就真的死了吗
If you’re killed in the Matrix, you die here?
没了意识 身体没法存活
The body cannot live without the mind.
你都没给我送过晚饭
I don’t remember you ever bringing me dinner.
他有些特别 是吗
There is something about him, isn’t there?
你不会也信预言了吧
Don’t tell me you’re a believer now?
我只是好奇
I just keep wondering
如果墨菲斯如此确定
if Morpheus is so sure,
怎么不带他去见先知
why isn’t he take him to see the Oracle?
等时机到了自然会去
Morpheus will take him when he’s ready.
矩阵是一个系统 尼奥
The Matrix is a system, Neo.
这个系统是我们的敌人
That system is our enemy.
但身处其中时 你周围都是什么
But when you’re inside, look around, what do you see?
商人 教师 律师 木匠
Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters.
我们就是要拯救这些人的意识
The very minds of the people we are trying to save.
但那之前 他们还是系统的一部分
But until we do, these people are a part of that system,
也就是我们的敌人
and that makes them our enemy.
你要明白
You have to understand,
大多数人都没准备好被拔掉插头
most of these people are not ready to be unplugged.
许多人深陷其中
And many of them are so inert
无比依赖这个系统
so hopelessly dependent on the system
甚至会奋起抵抗
that they will fight to protect it.
你是在听我说话呢
Were you listening to me Neo,
还是在看红衣女郎
or were you looking at the woman in the red dress?
-我在… -再回头看看
– I was… – Look again.
定格
Freeze it.

This…
-这不是在矩阵中吗 -不
– This isn’t the Matrix? – No.
这也是个训练程序
It’s another training program
只为让你明白一个道理
designed to teach you one thing:
不属于我们 就是敌人
If you are not one of us, you are one of them.
-他们是谁 -监测程序
– What are they? – Sentient programs.
他们能自♥由♥进出
They can move in and out of
任何接入系统的程序
any software still hardwired to their system.
也就是说没有拔掉插头的人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!