显然经过了三千年… 他还是爱着她
-Apparently,even after 3,000 years…-He is still in love with her.
很浪漫 但是关我什么事?
Yes,that is very romantic,but what has it got to do with me?
他会试着再次为她招魂
Perhaps he will once again try to raise her from the dead.
看来他已经选中了他的祭品
And it appears he has already chosen his human sacrifice.
你真倒霉
Bad luck,old mum.
相反的…这正好给我们足够的时间
On the contrary,it may just give us the time we need…
来消灭他
to kill the creature.
我们需要所有的帮助 他的力量在增强
We will need all the help we can get. His powers are growing.
他向天伸出他的手…
“And he stretched forth his hand towards the heavens…
埃及便笼罩在漆黑之中
我们一定要阻止他
We must stop him from regenerating.
打开箱子的有谁? 有我和丹尼…
-Who opened that chest? -There was me and Daniels here.
当然有伯恩斯 还有那个埃及学家
-And Burns,of course. -And that Egyptologist fellow.
那我朋友班尼呢? 没有 我们打开之前他就溜了
-What about my buddy Beni? -No,he scrammed outta there ‘fore we opened the thing.
对 他比较聪明 没错 他的一贯作风
-Yeah,he was the smart one. -Well,that sounds like Beni.
我们要尽快找到埃及学家
We must find the Egyptologist and bring him back to the safety of the fort…
在怪物找到他之前带他回来 好
-before the creature can get to him. -Right.
她留下来 你们三个跟我走
She stays here. You three,come with me.
我要去 你凭什么不让我去
You can’t leave me behind like some old carpetbag.
我♥干♥嘛要听你的? 你以为你在干嘛?
Who put you in charge? O’Connell,what do you think you are doing?
强纳森! 欧康诺 对不起 他块头比我…大
-Jonathan! O’Connell! -Sorry,but he’s a bit…tall.
欧康诺 你这个孬种你不能把我留在这里
Coward that you are! O’Connell,you are not leaving me in here!
强纳森你要是不马上把门打开…
Jonathan,if you don’t open this door in one minute flat…
欧康诺 让我走 不能开
-O’Connell,let me out of here. -This door doesn’t open.
不准开门 不准任何人进出 知不知道? 知道
-She doesn’t come out,and no one goes in,right? -Right.
-知道? -知道
-Right? -Right.
欧康诺! 强纳森 强纳森 我们走
-O’Connell! Jonathan! -Let’s go,Jonathan.
我想我可以留下来…监视
Oh,I thought I could just stay at the fort and,uh,reconnoiter.
马上 对 我们只是要去救埃及学家
-Now! -Yeah,right. We’re just gonna rescue the Egyptologist.
来看看 让我猜 春季大扫除
Well,well,well. Let me guess. Spring cleaning.
丢得好
Nice shot.
班尼 跌倒啦 让我来扶你
Oh,Beni,did you fall down? Let me help you up.
你在沙漠认识了一位新朋友对不对?
You came back from the desert with a new friend,didn’t you,Beni?
什么朋友? 你是我唯一的朋友
What friend? You are my only friend.
你干嘛和他混在一起 对你有什么好处?
What the hell are you doing with this creep? What’s in it for you?
帮他做事总比跟他作对好
It is better to be the right hand of the devil than in his path.
只要我服侍他 我就不会有事
As long as I serve him,I am immune.
不会有什么事? (外语)
-Immune from what? -Piszkas allat.
什么意思? 我不要告诉你 你只会欺负我
-What did you say? -I don’t wanna tell you. You’ll just hurt me some more.
你在找什么? 最好不要骗我
What are you looking for? And try not to lie to me.
那本书 在哈姆纳塔找到的那本书 他要拿回去
The book! The black book they found at Hamunaptra. He wants it back.
他说那本书比黄金还珍贵
He said to me it would be worth its weight in gold.
他要那本书干嘛? 我真的不知道
-What does he want the book for? -I don’t know.
和救活他的死女朋友有关
Something about bringing his dead girlfriend back to life.
就这样 他只要那本书 我发誓
But that’s all. He just wants the book,I swear.
只有那本书 我发誓 还有你妹妹
Just the book,I swear. And your sister.
除了那些以外…
But other than that…
挂了两个 还剩两个
That’s two down,two to go.
那他就会去找伊芙
Then he’ll be coming after Evy.
警戒布署完毕 报告 一切正常
Guards in place! Reporting all clear,sir!
管他去死
To hell with this.
我到楼下喝杯酒 你要什么吗?
I’m goin’ downstairs,get me a drink. You want somethin’?
-我要一杯威士忌加冰 -好
-Yeah. Yeah,get me a glass of bourbon. -All right.
-还要杯纯威士忌 -好 知道
-A-And a shot of bourbon. -Yeah,okay,okay.
还要配酒的饮料 反正你要波本就对了
-And a bourbon chaser. -I’ll get your damn bourbon!
连门都不关
Don’t worry about the door.
安苏娜
Anck-su-namun.
喂 丑八怪 不要碰她
Hey,get your ugly face off of her!
看我拿的是什么
Look what I got.
你没事吧? 嗯 我不确定
-You all right? -Well,I’m not sure.
根据传说…在哈姆纳塔找到的那本黑经
Well,according to legend,the black book the Americans found at Hamunaptra…
应该可以让死人复活
is supposed to bring people back from the dead.
我以前一直都不愿意相信 相信吧!
-Until now it was a notion I was unwilling to believe. -Believe it,sister.
那家伙不就复活了
That’s what brought our buddy back to life.
我在想 如果黑经可以让死人复活…
I’m thinking that if the black book can bring dead people to life…
那金经就应该可以杀死他 没有人知道
-Then maybe the gold book can kill him. -That’s the myth.
所以我们必须把金经找出来
Now we just have to find out where the gold book is hidden.
伊莫顿 伊莫顿
Imhotep. Imhotep.
最后的大灾难..
Last but not least…
是我最喜欢的疖子和烂疮
my favorite plague…boils and sores.
他们变成他的奴隶了
They have become his slaves.
看样子世界末日已经开始
So it has begun,the beginning of the end.
现在还言之过早 我们走
Not quite yet,it hasn’t. Come on.
伊莫顿 伊莫顿
Imhotep. Imhotep.
根据考古学家的研究…
According to Bembridge scholars,the golden Book of Amun-Ra…
死神雕像内藏的是太阳金经
is located inside the statue of Anubis.
-我们找到的却是亡灵黑经 -没错
-That’s where we found the black book. -Exactly.
看来那些老学究一定搞错了
Looks like the old boys at Bembridge were mistaken.They mixed the books up.
他们把两本书的埋藏地点搞混了
Mixed up where they were buried.
既然黑经是藏在死神像内
So if the black book is inside the statue of Anubis…
那金经一定是藏在…
then the golden book must be inside…
快啊 伊芙 快点 耐心是一种美德
-Come on,Evy. Faster. -Patience is a virtue.
现在可不是
Not right now it isn’t.
我看我先去发车好了
Uh,I think I’ll go and get the car started.
我知道了 金经是藏在哈姆纳特的太阳神像内
I’ve got it. The golden Book of Amun-Ra is at Hamunaptra inside the statue of Horus.
你们这些笨老头子
Take that,Bembridge scholars.
伊莫顿
Imhotep.
伊莫顿
快走 快走…
Let’s go,let’s go,let’s go!
老兄 千万别熄火 我们快走
-Get this thing in gear,boy. Let’s get outta here. -Evy!
伊芙 快上车 伊莫顿…
-Come on,Evy. Hurry up. -Imhotep!
你会有报应的 班尼 你听到没有
You’re gonna get yours,Beni! You hear me?
你会有报应的 我又不是第一次听到
-You’re gonna get yours! -Oh,like I’ve never heard that before!
坐稳了
Hang on!
欧康诺 欧康诺
Hey! O’Connell! O’Connell!
快走 快走
Okay! Go,go!
退后 退后
Back! Back!
伊莫顿…
Imhotep. Imhotep.
是那个怪物
It’s the creature.
他已经完全复生了
He’s fully regenerated.
Keetah mi pharos…
aja nilo,isirian.
来吧 我的公主
“Come with me,my princess.
从此 你将永远属于我
It is time to make you mine forever.”
是永恒属于我 白♥痴♥
“For all eternity,” idiot.
Koontash dai na…
aja nilo.
跟我走…
“Take my hand…
我就放了你的朋友
and I will spare your friends.”
天哪!
Oh,dear.
你有想到办法吗? 我正在想 正在想
-Have you got any bright ideas? -I’m thinkin’,I’m thinkin’.
你最好赶快想 如果我被他变成木乃伊
You better think of something fast,because if he turns me into a mummy…
我第一个找你算帐
you’re the first one I’m coming after.
别开枪
Don’t!
他必须带我到哈姆纳塔举♥行♥仪式
He has to take me to Hamunaptra to perform the ritual.
她说得对 只有暂时忍♥气吞声
She is right. Live today,fight tomorrow.
我们会再见的
I’ll be seeing you again.
伊芙琳
Evelyn!
嘿 那是我的 谢谢你
-Hey,that’s mine. -Thank you.
把他们杀了
不 放开我 放开我
No! Let go of me!
伊莫顿 放开我
-Imhotep. -Let go of me!
再见了 我的朋友 回来 你这个…
-Good-bye,my friend. -Come here,you little…
伊莫顿 伊莫顿
Imhotep. Imhotep.
下去
Come on!
-那我妹呢? -我们会救她出来 过来
-What about my sister? -We’re gonna get her back! Go!
换你
You’re next!
过来 把手给我
Come on! Give me your hand!
你先走 快点
-You go! -Come on!
快走
Go!
“吉萨港皇家空军基地”
早 温斯顿 有事商量
Morning,Winston. Uh,a word?
你的问题和皇家空军有关系吗?
What’s your little problem got to do with His Majesty’s Royal Air Corps?
没关系
Not a damn thing.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!