危险吗? 你很可能会一去不回
-Is it dangerous? -You probably won’t live through it.
天啊 你是说真的?
By Jove,do you really think so?
我们碰到的人都挂了 凭什么你例外?
Everybody else we’ve bumped into has died. Why not you?
是什么…是什么情况?
What’s the,uh…What’s the challenge then?
营救美女 杀死坏蛋拯救世界
Rescue the damsel in distress,kill the bad guy and save the world.
温斯顿 在此听侯差遣
Oh! Winston Havelock at your service,sir.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
我这个样子看起来好吗?
Do I bloody look all right?
你怎么样?
How you doin’?
看到没? 从来没看过这么大的
See that? I’ve never seen one so big.
从来没有? 没有
-Never? -No!
滚开 滚开
Get off of me! Get off!
我要换工作
I need a new job.
我的天
Oh,my God.
我们回来了
We’re back.
欧康诺
O’Connell.
糟糕了
Oh,my God.
温斯顿 踩油门
Hey,Winston! Pedal faster!
坐稳了
Hang on,men!
住手 你会杀了他们
Stop it! You’ll kill them!
那就是目的
That’s the idea.
战友们 我来了
Here I come,laddies!
我喜欢你那招飞沙走石
I love the whole sand wall trick.
很厉害 混♥蛋♥
It was beautiful. Bastard.
对不起
Excuse me.
要是不麻烦的话帮帮忙行不行
Um,a little help would be useful…if it’s not too much trouble!
好了 来了
Yeah,yeah. All right.
温斯顿…温斯顿
Winston! Hey,Winston!
是流沙 快退后
Quicksand! Get back! It’s quicksand.
继续走
Keep moving!
像你这种卑鄙小人始终都会得到报应的
Nasty little fellows such as yourself always get their comeuppance.
是吗? 报应?
Really? They do?
对 迟早的问题
Oh,yes. AIways.
先搬大块的石头
I’d take those bigger stones first.
先搬上面的 否则会整个塌下来
Take them from the top,otherwise the whole thing will cave in on us.
你们搬快一点
Come on. Put your backs into it.
对 没错 就是那样
Yes,well,you’ve got the idea. Chop-chop.
等等
I say!
两位 你们过来看看
Gents,you should come and have a look at this.
什么
What?
跑进我手臂了
It’s in my arm! My arm!
快想办法 抓住他
-Do something! -Hold him!
快想办法…不要用刀
Do something! Do something! Not that! Not that!
欧康诺
O’Connell.
Shatay Wapay Ku Ra Eck!
班桥学院的研究从来没提过这个
Bembridge scholars never wrote about this.
放开我 放开
Get off me. Get off!
杀了他们…
叫醒其他人
-你看到… -对
-Can you see…-Yeah.
-你相信… -对
-Can you believe…-Yeah.
-我们可以… -不行
-Can we just…-No.
这些家伙是干嘛的? 僧侣
-Who the hell are these guys? -Priests.
伊莫顿的僧侣
Imhotep’s priests.
那简单
All right then.
找到了
There he is!
你好 太阳神老兄
Hello,Horus,old boy.
该关门了
Time to close the door.

Let’s go.
安苏娜
Anck-su-namun.
可恶
Damn.
这些家伙还真难缠 继续挖
-These guys just don’t quit,do they? -Keep digging.
太阳金经
Oh! The Book of Amun-Ra.
把女孩救出来
Save the girl.
杀了怪物
Kill the creature.
你还在等什么? 快走 快走
What are you waiting for? Get out! Get out!
你还好吧? 我们走
You all right? Let’s go.
因为你的牺牲 安苏娜将复生
而我将所向无敌
太阳金经 我找到了 伊芙
The Book of Amun-Ra! I found it,Evy! I found it!
太阳金经
闭嘴 救我出去
Shut up and get me off here,Jonathan!
把书打开 那是我们唯一的希望
Open the book,Jonathan. It’s the only way to kill him.
打开金经 找到那道符咒
You have to open the book and find the inscription.
我打不开 好像锁住了
Well,I can’t open it! It’s locked or something.
我们需要钥匙 钥匙在他袍子里
-We need the key,Evy! -It’s inside his robes.
欧康诺
O’Connell!
木乃伊
Mummies.
小心 下面还有…欧康诺
Look out! There’s one down…O’Connell!
找到符咒了
Here’s an inscription.
守陵…守陵侍卫听命
“Rasheem…Rasheem oola…Rasheem oola Kashka!”
糟了
Oh,boy.
太好了
Oh,yeah.
情况是越来越好
This just keeps gettin’ better and better.
-强纳森 快想办法 -我?
-Do something,Jonathan. -Me?
你可以命令他们 你一定在开玩笑
-You can command them. -You have got to be joking.
笨蛋 把封面上的符咒念完
Finish the inscription on the cover,idiot.
你就可以控制他们 对 没错
-Then you can control them. -Oh. Right.
算了
Uh-uh.
强纳森 赶快
Hurry up,Jonathan!
我看不懂这最后一个符号♥ 看起来像什么?
-I can’t figure out this last symbol. -What does it look like?
是一只…鸟…一只鹳
It’s a,uh,a bird…a stork!
妖…孽
A-Ahmenophus!
哦 原来如此
Oh,yes,I see.
哦 铲除妖孽
Uh,Hootash im Ahmenophus.
消灭他!
消灭他!
我命令你们消灭他!
我命令你们消灭安苏娜!
Fa-Kooshka Anck-su-namun!
安苏娜
Anck-su-namun!
把书交出来
伊莫顿 安苏娜
-Imhotep! -Anck-su-namun!
你的死期到了
伊芙 我拿到了
Evy! I’ve got it.
分散他的注意力
Keep him busy.
没问题
No problem.
Hurry,Evy!
赶快 伊芙 赶快 不要催我
-Hurry! -You’re not helping.
现在轮到你了
找到了
Oh! I’ve got it.
尘归尘 土归土
Kadeesh mal. Kadeesh mal.
该走的 不当留
Pared oos. Pared oos.
你不是说这样就可以杀死他
I thought you said it was gonna kill him!
他没有法力了
He’s mortal.
死亡…
“Death…
只是开始
is only the beginning.”
该走了
-Time to go. -Ohh!
你把书掉了
You’ve lost the book!
-我不敢相信… -快走
-Jonathan,I can’t believe…-Come on!
-我们可以… -不行 强纳森
-Couldn’t we just…-No,Jonathan!
欧康诺
O’Connell!
欧康诺 等我 过来 赶快
-O’Connell! Wait! -Come on,come on.
等我 拜托
Wait! Please!
把手给我
Come on,come on! Beni!
再见了 班尼
Good-bye,Beni.
走开 走开…
Go away. Shoosh ma! Shoosh ma!
不要过来 走开…
Shoosh ma! Get away!
小心
Look out,look out!
谢谢你 真是谢谢你
Oh! Thank you. Thank you very much.
我和我的族人衷心的感激你们
You’ve earned the respect and gratitude of me and my people.
这没什么
Yes,well,it was nothing.
愿真神保佑你们平安
May Allah smile upon you always.
你也…一样
And…yourself.
随时效劳
Yes,anytime.
保重了
Stay out of trouble.
他就这样…丢下我们不管
He’s just…leaving us here.
我想我们又再度…空手而归

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!