The only thing that scares me,Mr. O’Connell,are your manners.
还在气我吻你?
Still angry about that kiss,huh?
那哪能算得上吻
Well,if you call that a kiss.
我是不是搞错了?
Um,did I miss something?
我们…要去打仗吗?
Are we…Are we going into battle?
小姐 那个地方有问题
Lady,there’s something out there.
沙地下面有东西
Something underneath that sand.
我希望能找到一件古代的文物
Yes,well,I’m hoping to find a certain artifact.
其实是一本书
A book,actually.
我哥哥认为那里有宝藏
My brother thinks there’s treasure.
你认为有什么? 简单的说 邪门
-What do you think’s out there? -In a word? Evil.
贝多因人相信哈姆纳塔受到诅咒
The Bedouin and the Tuaregs believe that Hamunaptra is cursed.
我才不相信那些老掉牙的故事
Oh,look,I don’t believe in fairy tales and hokum,Mr. O’Connell…
但是我相信那里有一本著名的古书
but I do believe one of the most famous books in history is buried there.
太阳金经
The Book of Amun-Ra.
包含了古埃及全部的秘密符咒
It contains within it all the secret incantations of the old kingdom.
这本书让我从小迷上了埃及
It’s what first interested me in Egypt when I was a child.
我来这里就是为了追求我的梦想
It’s why I came here…sort of a life’s pursuit.
所以你不在意那本书是不是用黄金打造的
And the fact that they say it’s made out of pure gold makes no never mind to you?
-对吧? -原来你都知道
-Right? -You know your history.
我关心我的宝藏
I know my treasure.
顺便问一下…
Um…by the way…
你为什么吻我?
why did you kiss me?
我都快死了 反正没事做
I was about to be hanged. It seemed like a good idea at the time.
怎么了? 我说了什么?
What? What’d I say?
太意外了
Surprise!
你还活着 谢天谢地
My good friend,you’re alive!
我担心的不得了
I was so very,very worried.
这不是我的老朋友班尼吗?
Well,if it ain’t my little buddy Beni.
我要宰了你 想想我的小孩
-I think I’ll kill you. -Think of my children.
你没有小孩
You don’t have any children.
-将来会有 -闭嘴
-Someday I might. -Shut up!
原来美国人的领队是你 难怪
So you’re the one who’s leading the Americans. I might have known.
你打算把他们骗进沙漠 然后丢下他们自生自灭?
What’s the scam? You take them into the desert,and then you leave ’em to rot?
可惜不行
Unfortunately,no.
这些美国人很聪明
These Americans are smart.
他们先付一半 另一半回来给
They pay me only half now,half when I get them back to Cairo.
所以我不能半路开溜 真倒霉 对不对?
-So this time I must go all the way. -Them’s the breaks,huh?
你从来都不相信有哈姆纳特
You never believed in Hamunaptra,O’Connell.
为什么你要回去?
Why are you going back?
看到那位小姐吗?
You see that girl?
她救了我一命
She saved my neck.
你一向都是感情用事
You always did have more balls than brains.

Yeah.
再见 班尼
Good-bye,Beni.
欧康诺
O’Connell!
乔治班桥…在l860年…
“George Bembridge…in eighteen-sixty…”
在l865年…
Hmm. “1865 was…
在…
was…
别想了 一个吻有什么大不了的
Oh,for heaven’s sake,girl,it wasn’t that good of a kiss,anyway.
地图在哪?
Where is the map?
在…在…那里
It’s…It’s…there.
钥匙呢? 钥匙在哪?
And the key? Where is the key?
钥匙? 什么钥匙?
The key? The key? What key?
伊芙琳
Evelyn!
地图! 我忘了带地图
The map! The map! I forgot the map!
放心 我认得路 全都在我脑子里
Relax. I’m the map. It’s all up here.
那我就放心了
Oh,that’s comforting.
钥匙 伊芙?
-The key! -Evy?
拿着
Hold on to this.
你会游泳吗?
Can you swim?
如果有必要的话 当然会游
-Of course I can swim,if the occasion calls for it. -Trust me.
现在有必要 相信我
It calls for it.
欧康诺! 欧康诺
O’Connell! O’Connell!
我们怎么办?
What are we going to do?
-在这里等 我去求救 -好
-Wait here! I’ll go get help! -Right!
美国人
Americans.
我说 好枪法 老兄
I say,bloody good show,chaps!
我有惊惶失措吗?
And did I panic?
当然没有
I think not.
把马匹拉上来
Get out of here!
把它们拉上去! 来啊!
Get ’em out of the water! Come on,dogies!
帮下忙 行不行
Give ’em a smack,would ya!
一塌糊涂的国家
This is a messed-up country.
我们什么都没了 所有的工具 设备
All of our tools,all the equipment!
我全部的衣服
All my clothes!
欧康诺
O’Connell!
看样子 马匹都在我这边
It looks to me like I’ve got all the horses!
喂 班尼
Hey,Beni!
看样子 你上错岸了
Looks to me like you’re on the wrong side of the river!

Yeah.
我只要四匹 四匹
I only want four! Four!
我要的是四匹 不是一群
I only want four,not a whole bloody herd!
天哪! 你能相信吗
O’Connell! Ohh! Can you believe the cheek?
你付钱行不行
Just pay the man.
老天爷
Oh,for heaven’s sake.
几匹臭骆驼还要这么贵
Can’t believe the price of these fleabags.
开心啦! 非常好
Yes,happy. Very good.
你只要把你妹给他
You probably could’ve got ’em for free.
就不用付钱了 对啊!
-All you had to do was give him your sister. -Yes.
是不是很吸引人?

Awfully.
我不喜欢骆驼
Never did like camels.
他们又脏 又臭还会咬人 流口水
Filthy buggers. They smell,they bite,they spit.
讨厌死了
Disgusting.
我认为它们很可爱
I think they’re adorable.
早安 朋友
Good morning,my friend.
我们在这边干嘛?
What the hell we doin’?
耐心点 我的朋友
Patience,my good barat’m. Patience.
记得我们打的赌吗? 谁先进城谁赢五百块
Remember our bet,O’Connell. First one to the city,500 cash bucks.
你帮我们赢了就给你一百块
A hundred of them bucks is yours if you help us win that bet.
乐意效劳
Oh,my pleasure.
嘿 欧康诺
Hey,O’Connell.
骆驼不错嘛!
Nice camel.
准备了
Get ready for it.
准备什么?
For what?
目的地就快要出现了
We’re about to be shown the way.
你们快看
Will ya look at that.
你能相信吗?
Can you believe it?
哈姆纳塔
Hamunaptra.
我们又来了
Here we go again.
再见 班尼
So long,Beni!
你活该
That serves you right.
加油 伊芙 加油
Whoo-hoo! Go,Evy! Go!
他们是不是有事瞒著我们?
Do they know somethin’ we don’t?
他们听女人的指挥
They are led by a woman.
女人懂什么?
What does a woman know?
这是死神像
That’s a statue of Anubis.
死神的腿深入地下
Its legs go deep underground.
据考古学家说神像腿部有秘密隔间…
According to Bembridge scholars,that’s where we’ll find a secret compartment…
收藏着太阳金经
containing the golden Book of Amun-Ra.
强纳森 你一是要对着阳光
Jonathan,you’re meant to catch the sun with that.
这些旧镜子有什么用?
So,uh,what are these old mirrors for?
是古镜 古埃及的把戏等一下你就知道了
Ancient mirrors. It’s an ancient Egyptian trick. You’ll see.
拿着 是给你的
Uh,here,this is for,uh,you.
打开看 是我向我的美国朋友借的
Go ahead. It’s something I borrowed off our American brethren.
我想你可能会喜欢
I thought you might like it…
你应该用得到 就是…
you might need it for when you’re,uh…uh,yeah.
看什么看?
What are you lookin’ at?
看看有没有虫
Hey! Look for bugs.
我最讨厌虫
I hate bugs.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!