There’s one across the street in a nice restaurant…
街对面意大利小饭馆里有一个
but I’m sure that’s probably out of the question.
可能去不成
You can use that one if you can hold it till we get out of here.
你可以去 只要能忍♥到我们出去
There’s one down the hall.
走廊那头有一个
Thank you.
谢谢
When she’s gone, use this.
她走后你用这个
You bet, we need to contain the building. I need teams on 1 9…
我们要控制大厦 占领19
20 and 21 .
20 21层
Yes, sir. And secure the lobby.
是的 长官 封锁大厅
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
What the hell is Sabian doing up there? No idea.
塞比安在外面干什么 不知道
Guy came in about an hour ago. They’ve been talking ever since.
1小时前来了个男人 他们一直在谈
Why the hell is this taking so long?
这么久还没有答复
They’re trying to wear down Danny so he gets tired.
他们想拖垮丹尼 让他疲惫不堪
Why the hell do you…
你为何列出
have all these cops and their accounts in here, Niebaum?
这些警♥察♥和他们的银行帐户
Why are you investigating a fraud that you’re part of?
为何调查你也参与的诈骗案
I’m not part of any fraud.
我没有参与诈骗
Did you out find these cops were skimming from the fund…
是不是发现了他们揩基金的油
and you blackmailed them?
你就勒索他们
Is that how it works?
你负责这部份
Why these cops?
为何挑他们
These guys don’t have access to the money.
这些人拿不到大钱
Well, it’s basically insurance fraud, right?
这主要是保险欺诈 对吗
What? It’s…
什么 是
Somebody…
有些人
Some of these guys on this list submit false claims.
名单上的人申请虚假赔偿
It’s like this auto-body thing I pulled…
和我做过的汽车保险一样
I mean, some guy I know….
我认识的一个人
He would tell the insurance company his car had been wrecked, right?
对保险公♥司♥说 他的车撞毁了 对吗
It’s very simple. And then?
很简单 然后呢
Well, he’d never get paid if the claims agent wasn’t in on it.
若没保险经纪人的份 他休想拿到赔偿
So you need somebody with access to put the paperwork through, then cover it up.
需要有人处理文件并为你掩盖
Bingo.
对了
That’s where you come in.
你干的就是这部份
Isn’t it, Roman?
对吗 罗曼
All right, what is this, Sabian? Who is this?
怎么回事 这人是谁
You’re about to find out.
你马上会知道
Danny? You talk to Linda?
丹尼 和琳达谈了
I’ve done one better. I found your informant.
我做得更进一步 找到了你的告密人
You’re gonna end up giving me all my hostages.
你要把所有人♥质♥交给我
Sergeant Cale Wangro.
凯尔·温格罗警长
He knows who’s involved.
他知道哪些人参与
He was afraid to come forward after Nathan was killed…
内特死后他不敢出面
and he wasn’t sure whether you were involved.
他不能肯定你和他们是不是一伙
Well, who was it?
都有谁
Listen, Danny. This is gonna implicate too many people.
听着 丹尼 这件事牵连很多人
So the FBl is here.
联邦调查局的人在这里
They’re ready to take his statement to ensure impartiality.
他们将为他录口供 以确保公平
But I cannot have this go over the air, all right?
不能在电♥话♥上透露
So it’s over, Danny.
问题解决了 丹尼
It’s done. Come on out.
结束了 出来吧
Get my wife in there. Get his wife.
让我妻子过来 叫他妻子
They found the informant. Oh, thank God!
他们找到告密人 谢天谢地
Yes! Thank God!
谢天谢地
Congratulations, Maggie. You are free to go.
祝贺你 麦琪 你可以走了
Inspector, fuck you very much.
督察先生 去你的
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Let my people go, man! Come on, man. Give it up.
“让我的子民离去” 来 放开我
Chris, hold on a second.
克瑞斯 等一下
We were at the academy. We worked at Area 6 together.
我们是警校同学 都在6分区工作过
Chris, put Nate’s informant on.
克瑞斯 让告密人接电♥话♥
Danny, I don’t want this broadcast.
等等 我不想广播出去
Look, if he can clear my name, I wanna talk to him, now.
他若能还我清白 我想跟他谈谈
Danny, this is Cale.
丹尼 我是凯尔
Hi, Cale. Very brave of you to come down like this.
你好 凯尔 你很勇敢 能站出来
You know I have a lot of questions.
我有很多问题
Let’s just start with, uh, who was involved…
首先 都有谁参与了
in this conspiracy, for 500, Cale.
这个阴谋
I can’t name names, not in front of everyone here.
我不能当众点出他们的名字
Wouldn’t be, uh, appropriate.
这样做不恰当
I don’t wanna hear about appropriate.
别跟我说什么恰当
Just tell me who was involved. Now, who was it?
告诉我哪些人参与了 都有谁
Men you know, Danny.
你认识的人 丹尼
There may be others…
也许还有其他人
but I only know the names of the key players.
我只知道几个关键人名
Don’t make me say their names.
别逼我指名道姓
Why didn’t you go see Niebaum?
你为什么不找尼鲍姆
I didn’t know if Niebaum was getting paid off to be quiet or not.
我不知道尼鲍姆是否被收买♥♥保持沉默
I couldn’t trust him or Internal Affairs.
我不相信他或监察部
I did hear his name mentioned.
有人提过他的名字
So Niebaum was definitely involved.
所以尼鲍姆肯定参与了
Thanks, Cale.
谢谢 凯尔
Now, how did you know Nate?
你怎么认识内特的
From the academy.
警校同学
How long you been on the job?
你当警♥察♥多久了
Since ’74. Why?
从74年起 怎么了
When’s the last time you met with Nate?
最后一次见到内特是何时
The night before he died.
他死的前一天晚上
Good.
很好
Now we’re getting somewhere.
我们有进展了
Dan.
丹尼
Hold on, Cale.
等一下 凯尔
Sorry, um….
对不起
So Nate tells me, uh,
内特跟我说
you played ball with him at Colorado State, that right?
你们在科罗拉多大学打过棒球
Yeah, but what’s this have to do with anything?
对 可这与此事有何关系
Well, he went to Arizona State, Cale.
他上的是亚利桑那大学 凯尔
Put Chris on the phone.
叫克瑞斯接电♥话♥
Nice try, Sabian. Your little bluff didn’t work.
勇气可佳 你的把戏不管用
Niebaum told me Nate was his informant.
尼鲍姆说内特是他的告密人
Yes, he worked for IAD. Worked for Niebaum all along.
是的 他在监察部为尼鲍姆工作
He was describing himself.
他说的知情人是他自己
Just didn’t want me to know.
只是不想让我直到
Now, Niebaum says he was not part of the murder.
尼鲍姆说他没参与谋杀
What’s going on here, Sabian?
怎么回事 塞比安
He’s using our bluff against Niebaum.
他用我们的方法对付尼鲍姆
He’s willing to testify.
不过他答应出庭作证
He’ll name names if you grant him immunity on the murder charge.
他会说出名字 你们若同意免诉他谋杀罪
You call me back if we have a deal.
再回电♥话♥谈条件
Danny, talk…
丹尼
We’ve been made.
被他看破了
What are you doing? I didn’t make a deal.
你干什么 我没说同意
What the fuck are you doing?
你在干什么
They think you did, Niebaum.
可他们以为你说了 尼鲍姆
But there is no “they,” right?
你不是说没有阴谋吗
So you don’t shit have to worry about.
所以不用担心
This was a bluff?
那是你的计谋
That all depends on your position.
要看你处在哪个位置
Did you know about this, Frost?
弗罗斯 你知道这事?
No. No, I didn’t.
不 我不知道
I told him what I knew about Nathan’s informant.
我告诉他 我知道内特有个告密人
This is how you use that information?
你就这样利用我的信息
Making us think he’s innocent after all those…
让我们相信他是无辜的
Who the fuck do you think you are?
你以为你是谁
I can use information any way I want to try to end this.
为了结束这个事件 我可以使用任何信息
I don’t know who’s innocent.
我不知道谁是清白的
That’s what I’m trying to find out.
那正是我想查清楚的
Don’t call me in here to be part of your charades again.
别再叫我来参加你们的猜谜游戏
Karen, you…
凯伦 你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!