I wonder why that is!
我想知道为什么
Maybe someday we’ll find out.
也许有一天会知道
No more negotiating.
谈判结束了
Would you please escort Mr. Sabian to his car?
送塞比安先生上车
Lieutenant.
警长
This way, sir.
这边请
Dying to go up. You call yourselves his friends.
急不可待要冲上去 你们自称是他的朋友
Danny Roman, this is Agent Grey of the FBl.
丹尼·罗曼 我是联邦调查局特工格瑞
Chris Sabian has been relieved of his command…
克瑞斯·塞比安已被解除指挥权
and I’m in charge.
现在由我负责
As ofthis moment, all negotiations are suspended.
从现在起 停止谈判
You have five minutes to surrender…
给你5分钟投降
or we’re coming in after you.
否则我们进去逮捕你
Oh, Christ. Sabian’s going in.
天哪 塞比安进去了
Danny, it’s me. I’m on my way up.
丹尼 是我 我正在上来
Danny, this wasn’t your fault.
丹尼 这不是你的错
We all heard him confess. He was guilty one, not you.
我们都听见他承认了 有罪的是他不是你
Yeah.
我知道
Well, what’s it matter, Maggie?
无所谓了
Nate’s dead. Niebaum’s dead.
内特死了 尼鲍姆死了
Computer’s dead.
电脑也完了
And, look, Sabian is coming upstairs now.
现在 塞比安上来了
You have to tell him what Niebaum said.
必须把尼鲍姆的话告诉他
What, you gonna give up now? Come on, that’d be a crime, man.
你要放弃? 那才是犯罪
Listen, all of you…
你们都听着
I’m sorry I got you into this.
抱歉把你们牵扯进来
This’ll all be over soon.
很快就要结束了
Danny, pick up the phone or we will be forced to come in.
丹尼 接电♥话♥ 否则我们强行进入
Maggie, would you tell my wife something for me?
麦琪 请你转告我妻子
Just tell her I was trying to keep my promise.
我想信守诺言 我努力了
Hey, Danny.
丹尼
You know, Niebaum worked at home just about as much as he worked here.
尼鲍姆经常在家里工作
He could’ve kept Nathan’s taps there.
内特的录音可能保存在家里
You alone?
就你自己
You gotta surrender now.
你必须投降
I can’t hold them back. They’re coming up.
我无法阻止他们 他们就到了
I’m getting too close, Chris. I know what went down now.
我只差一步 我知道发生了什么
Niebaum told me Hellman, Allen and Argento are involved.
尼鲍姆说 赫尔曼 埃伦和阿尔金托都参与了
You got no proof.
你没有证据
He does. Niebaum confessed. We all heard.
他有 尼鲍姆的交待我们都听见了
They’re shooting us one by one…
他们想把我们全杀掉
and you fuckers aren’t helping us.
可你一点没帮我们
Are you gonna help us or what?
你到底想不想帮我们
Who called for the breach? Beck?
谁下令进攻的 贝克吗
Yeah, but he says you fired first…
对 但他说是你先开枪
and Niebaum was an accident.
他的人还击 尼鲍姆是个意外
Niebaum was no accident. He was assassinated.
不是意外 是谋杀
He’s got three bullets, center mass. Look.
你看 三颗子弹全打在胸口
Come on, Chris. You gotta admit something’s going on.
得了 克瑞斯 你不能否认有阴谋
It doesn’t matter, Danny.
那不重要了
Two cops are dead and you killed one.
死了两名警官 你杀了其中一个
I need to get you and these hostages out of here…
我要赶在他们之前
before they come in.
送你和人♥质♥出去
Let’s end this, Danny!
结束了 丹尼
They had to believe I was capable of that.
他们必须相信我是会杀人的
There’s only one dead cop up here,
只死了一个警♥察♥
killed by the men who tried to set me up.
是被陷害我的人打死的
Now, I know Nate tapped Hellman and the others.
内特录下了赫尔曼等人的谈话
I think those taps are at Niebaum’s house.
录音带可能在尼鲍姆家里
If I get there, I can end this.
如果我能到他家 就能结束此事
They’re gonna kill you. Understand?
他们会杀了你 明白吗
You got no way out unless you surrender.
除了投降 你无法活着出去
You gave me a way out when you shut the heat off.
你关掉暖气已给了我出路
Now, you know there’s another way you can help me.
你知道你有其他办法能帮我
You were wrong about me.
你看错我了
What if I’m right about them?
可我没看错他们
But what if you’re wrong about me?
如果你看错我了呢
Maggie. Uncuff yourself. Get in the conference room.
麦琪 打开手铐 都去会议室
Initiate full breach. Shoot on sight.
开始全面进攻 击毙目标
Come on, Rudy. Move, move!
鲁迪 快走
Here, Maggie, use this.
给 麦琪 用这个
Markus, split this between you and Rudy. Wet it.
马库斯和鲁迪合用 弄湿它
You know the drill.
你知道怎么做
There’s gonna be a lot of gas and smoke.
一会将有浓烟和催♥泪♥弹♥
Let me have those keys.
给我钥匙
Don’t be scared.
别害怕
They’re coming to save you in a minute.
马上会来人救你们
Close the door.
关上门
Down, down, down. On the ground, now.
趴下 趴在地上
Move. Move now.
冲 冲
Look out!
当心
Double up, now! Now, now, now!
两人一组 行动
Found the hostages. No sign of Roman.
找到人♥质♥ 不见罗曼
Check the elevator shaft, check every vent, check the basement.
检查电梯井 所有通风口 地下室
Come on, get up. Let’s go. Let’s go!
起来 跟我走
We found Scott.
找到斯科特
He’s alive.
他没死
You wanna prove your innocence, here’s your chance.
想证明自己清白 给你个机会
But you make one wrong move…
你若走错一步
and I’m gonna take you down myself. Understand?
我就亲手杀了你 明白吗
All right, you wanna get out of here? Follow me.
想离开这里 跟我来
If he’s in here, we’ll find him.
只要他在这 我们就能找到他
He’s not.
他不在
He’s gone mobile.
他早走了
This is Commander Beck.
我是指挥官贝克
I am now back in charge of this operation.
这次行动再次由我负责
What are you doing?
你这是干什么
If he’s out of the building,
如果他离开大楼
he’s no longer in your jurisdiction.
就出了你的管辖区
Dispatch.
指挥中心
Suspect may have left the scene,
疑犯可能徒步离开现场
possibly on foot. Alert all units.
通知所有巡逻车
Alerting all units.
明白 通知所有巡逻车
Sorry, lieutenant. Can we check the trunk?
对不起 警长 能打开行李厢吗
I don’t know what the fuck was going on.
我什么也不知道
A lot of shit happened out there.
发生了太多事
All right. You must have some idea.
你一定知道点什么
You know something? I would really like to help,
我想帮你们
but my lips are sealed.
可我发过誓不能说
Frankly, I don’t trust any of you fucking guys.
说实话 我不相信你们
I’m very disappointed in all of you. Maggie.
我对你们很失望 麦琪
You gotta help us out here.
你必须帮助我们
I know what you’re feeling.
我知道你的心情
I know you sympathize with Danny…
我知道你同情丹尼
but we need to stop him…
可我们必须找到他
before he does something dangerous.
制止他再做危险的事
You don’t want anyone else hurt, do you?
你不想再有人受伤害吧
You know something,
你知道他在哪里
you don’t tell us, that’s obstruction of justice.
若不说 就是妨碍司法
Wanna go to jail?
你想坐牢吗
He went to Niebaum’s house.
他去了尼鲍姆家
Why did he go there?
他为什么去那里
Maggie?
麦琪
Why did he go there?
他为什么去那里
There’s nothing here.
什么也没有
Chris. Who did Nate see the night before he was killed?
克瑞斯 内特遇害前去见了谁
Did Linda tell you?
琳达说了吗
Yeah. He went to see you, but you weren’t at the precinct.
他去找你 可你不在警局
You’re running out of time, Danny.
你没时间了 丹尼
Dispatch, this is Commander Beck. Go ahead.
指挥中心 我是指挥官贝克 请讲

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!