He got all six. We got nothing.
6个都被他发现了
We gotta see in that room.
我们必须看到里面
No eyes, no ears.
看不见 也听不到
Looks like we’re running out of options.
看来我们没别的办法
I want status reports now. Give me an update.
现在情况怎样 给我最新报告
Give me status.
报告情况
Somebody give me status. Tell me what you see.
报告情况 你们看见什么
All shafts are locked down, sir.
全部通道已被封锁 长官
Blinds closed.
窗户全被遮挡住
Visibility’s zero, sir.
视线为零 长官
We contained him.
他被包围了
We have not contained him. He’s contained himself.
我们没包围他 他把自己封住
He’s cut us off.
将我们挡在门外
Try the phone again. See what he wants.
再打电♥话♥ 问他想怎么样
Talk.
说话
Hello?

Yeah. Hello?

I’m Rudy, so don’t shoot me thinking I’m him. Please.
我是鲁迪 别杀我 我不是他
Rudy, my name is Farley.
鲁迪 我是法利
Could you please get Danny on the line?
可以叫丹尼接电♥话♥行吗
Farley would like to talk to you.
法利要跟你谈谈
Tell him I only wanna talk to Chris Sabian.
告诉他我只和克瑞斯·塞比安谈
He’ll only talk to, uh, Chris Sabian.
他只和克瑞斯·塞比安谈
Tell him if Sabian’s not here in 20 minutes, you die.
20分钟之内塞比安不来 你就死
I don’t wanna talk to anyone else but Chris Sabian.
除了克瑞斯·塞比安 我不和别人谈
Okay.
好的
We heard you.
我们听见了
He said they heard you.
他说听见了
Who’s Chris Sabian?
克瑞斯·塞比安是谁
I heard that name before. He’s from the west side.
听说过这名字 西区分局的
Once he talked 55 hours. Never forces tactical action.
曾连续谈判55小时 从不使用武力战术
I don’t know how Danny knows him.
不知丹尼怎么认识他的
So find Sabian. 911 Chris Sabian.
找到塞比安 打911找克瑞斯·塞比安
Come on.
说话
Talk to me.
跟我谈谈
I’m right here.
我就在这里
I’m not going anywhere, so please come out.
哪里也不去 求你出来吧
WOYou don’t want me to come out. I wanna kill her.
你不想让我出去 因为我现在想杀了她
I do want you to come out. Come out…
我想让你出来
so we can discuss this.
咱们可以谈谈
WOYou’re not even listening to me.
你根本没在听我说
Yes, I am listening to you.
我当然在听
I just… You promised that you’d come out,
我只 你答应了要出来
so come on out, all right?
出来吧
I don’t wanna do this through the door.
我不想隔着门说话
Look, I just wanna do something without arguing, okay?
我想心平气和地解决问题 好吗
Let’s get on the road.
让我们回到正题
Your clothes look fine. No.
你的衣服很合身 不对
They do. According to some people…
真的很好 可有人说
l look fat in ski clothes.
我穿滑雪服显得很臃肿
That’s not the word she used. She used…
这不是她用的词 她说的
a much worse word.
比这更难听
Honey, get off the phone!
宝贝 挂上电♥话♥
Get off the phone. I know.
挂上电♥话♥ 知道了
Get off the phone. No.
挂上电♥话♥ 不
I’m your father and I’m very upset with you right now.
我是你♥爸♥爸 现在对你很生气
Try your sweater.
试试新毛衣
Honey, but get off the phone.
宝贝 挂上电♥话♥
I want you to apologize…
我要你
to your mother for saying she looks…
向妈妈道歉 你说她像
“wide.”
肥婆
That’s not a good word to use, wide.
这词用得不好
How’d you like to be called wide?
你愿意别人叫你肥婆吗
You hear me? I’m very serious.
听见了吗 我是认真的
I’m very angry with you!
我很生气
Right now. Get off the phone.
立刻 挂上电♥话♥
Get off the phone.
挂上电♥话♥
No. Don’t you make me…
不 不要让我
I talked a man out of blowing up the Sears Tower…
我说服过要炸掉希尔斯大厦的人
but I can’t talk my wife out of a bedroom
却无法让妻子走出卧室
or my kid off a phone.
或让女儿挂上电♥话♥
That’s because no one’s standing behind you with a big gun.
因为没有举着枪的人站在你身后
Yeah, well, that’s debatable.
对 我保留意见
Hold on.
等一下
Hello?

Yeah. He’s right here.
对 他在家
It’s for you.
找你的
Hello?

Sabian’s 20 minutes out.
塞比安20分钟赶到
And we only got 15.
只剩15分钟
All right, call Danny and change that deadline.
再给丹尼打电♥话♥ 让他推迟期限
Tell him Sabian’s on his way.
告诉他塞比安正往这里赶
Sabian?
塞比安
No, it’s, um, Farley.
不 是我 法利
Look, Farley, I told you,
听着 法利 我告诉过你
I don’t wanna talk to anyone but Chris Sabian.
我只跟克瑞斯·塞比安谈
Yeah, uh, he’s on his way, okay?
好 他在来的路上
He’s gonna be here real soon. We just need more time.
他很快就到 多给我们一点时间
You don’t have more time, Farley.
你们没有时间了 法利
Danny, please, tell me.
丹尼 求你了
What are you doing here, okay? This is pretty serious.
你这是干什么 这事闹得很严重
You’re goddamn right this is serious!
这事当然很严重
So why don’t you take me seriously?
你们最好认真对待
Well, we are. We are. We just, um….
是的 我们只是
It just, um… I just want to talk to you. Wait, wait.
只是 我只想和你谈谈 等等
Wait, wait. You think you can talk me down, Farley?
等等 你以为你能说服我
Look, um, I need to, um….
听我说 我需要
Tell me what you want, all right?
告诉我你想要什么
Okay, Farley.
好吧 法利
You want a shot? I’ll give you a shot.
你想试试 我给你个机会
Yeah. We got some time before Sabian gets here.
塞比安到达前还有时间
Oh. What do I want? Um, let’s see.
我想要什么 让我想想
How about… Can I see a priest?
这样吧 能让我见牧师吗
No, you can’t see a priest.
不 你不能见牧师
That’s good, Farley. Good. You shouldn’t let me see a priest.
很好 法利 你不应该让我见牧师
A priest is associated with death,
牧师让人联想到死亡
and you don’t want me thinking about death in my state, do you?
此刻你不愿让我想到死
No, no.

But you told me “no.” You can’t say “no.”
可你刚才说”不” 你不能说不
Never use “no” in a hostage situation.
解救人♥质♥时永远不要说不
Would you relax? I’m very fucking relaxed!
放松点 我他妈非常放松
But let me give you some advice:
让我给你点忠告
Never say “no” to a hostage- taker. It’s in the manual.
对挟持人♥质♥的人不要说”不” 手册上有
Now, are you gonna tell me “no” again? No, I’m not.
你还要对我说”不”吗 不 我不说
Wrong answer! Eliminate “no” from your vocabulary.
答错了 在你的词汇中消除”不”
Never use “no,” “don’t,” “won’t” or “can’t,” all right?
永远不要说”不” “不行” “不可以”
It eliminates options. The only option that leaves…
这样说堵死退路 留下唯一选择
is to shoot someone. Understand?
是杀掉人♥质♥ 懂吗
Uh, yes. Yes, I do. Yes! Good! See, “yes” is good.
是的 很好 说”是”就对了
Say “no” again, l’ll kill somebody, all right?
再说”不”我就要杀人了
Now, let’s practice.
现在练习一遍
Can I see a priest?
我能见牧师吗
Uh, let’s not… You know what? Can we just talk…
啊 我们不你知道 我们只谈谈
You wanted to talk. We are talking.
你想谈谈 咱们正在谈
Now, can I see a priest?
我能见牧师吗
Uh, l’ll see what I can do.
让我想想办法
That’s good, Farley. Now you’re learning.
很好 法利 你学得很快
I’d like a submachine gun, so I can blow everyone away.
我要支冲♥锋♥枪♥ 将人♥质♥都杀死
I’ll look into that. Good. You’re doing good, Farley.
让我研究一下 干得不错 法利
You ever cheat on your wife?
你有没有对太太不忠

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!