It’s a common mistake.
这是个普遍错误
You see, in the final shot,
最后一个镜头
you see him slumped over his horse.
能看见他从马上跌落
He doesn’t look back, because he’s can’t.
他没有回头看 因为他做不到
Shane’s dead.
西恩死了
He’s slumped because he’s shot. Slumped don’t mean dead.
他落马因为中弹 落马不表示他死了
I guess you think that Butch and Sundance live too…
那你也许认为”虎豹小霸王”也活着
even though you never see them dead,
你没看见他们死
and they’re surrounded.
只看见他们被团团包围
So you’re some kind of history buff?
这么说你是历史专家
Yeah, I generally read histories and biographies.
对 我常看历史和传记
Well, don’t believe everything you read.
书上写的不可全信
Well, I didn’t say I read just one book.
我没说我只看了一本书
I try to read all the books on a subject.
同一题材的书我尽量都看
You know, try to get all the facts…
弄清全部事实
and then decide for myseIf what really happened.
然后自己判断究竟发生了什么
Mm- hm. Get all the facts. Yeah, that’s smart.
弄清全部事实 你很聪明
You’re much better at this than Farley.
你比法利强得多
Before we start to bore everyone, let’s get back to business.
在大家听烦了之前 我们言归正传
First, my list of demands.
首先是我的要求
One: I want my badge brought down here.
一 把我的警徽还给我
If I die, I want a departmental funeral.
二 如果我死了 举♥行♥警方葬礼
No one’s gonna die here.
这里没人会死
Three: I want the informant found.
三 找到那个告密人
He’s the one that can clear my name…
只有他能还我清白
and he’s the one who knows who’s running this conspiracy.
他知道谁是这个阴谋的主使
Four: I wanna know who killed my partner.
四 我要知道谁杀了我的搭档
Now, if neither the informant or killer is found in eight hours…
8小时找不到告密人或凶手
I will kill one hostage an hour until they’re all dead.
我每小时杀1个人♥质♥ 直到他们死光
Five:

I wanna talk to you face to face now.
我要和你马上当面谈
Commander’s upstairs?
现场指挥官在楼上?
Yeah, but you can talk to me.
对 但你可以跟我说
You’re the chief? Yes. Travis.
你是局长 对 特拉维斯
Nice to meet you. You’re Beck?
很高兴见到你 你是贝克
You’re…? Farley.
你是 法利
Farley.
法利
All right. Vest.
好 给我防弹衣
You’re going up there? Yes.
你要上去 是的
Why didn’t you talk him down?
为什么不劝他下来
He would have expected it.
他不会听
His sheet, please.
他的资料
Know why he asked for me?
谁知道他为什么找我
We were hoping you could answer that.
我们还想问你呢
I can’t. Psych evaluation? Who’s on it?
我不知道 心理评估谁做的
That’s Tonray. He may actually think he’s innocent.
是唐瑞 他认为自己是无辜的
We’re probably gonna have to go tactical.
可能不得不动武
We’ve put a plan together.
我们有个计划
If we distract him long enough,
若能引开他的注意力
we can send in an infiltration team.
突击小组从这里进去
Let’s wait on that. The wife’s here.
先不忙采取行动 他妻子来了
Oh, God. How is he? Has he hurt anyone?
天哪 他怎么样 他伤了人吗
Who’s talking to him? Karen,
谁在跟他谈 凯伦
he’s okay. He asked for Chris Sabian.
他没事 他要见克瑞斯·塞比安
Chris Sabian. I’m Chris Sabian.
克瑞斯·塞比安 我是克瑞斯·塞比安
Do you know Danny? No.
你认识丹尼 不认识
Doesn’t matter to you, but he didn’t do those things.
他们说的那些全是无中生有
You have to help him.
你要帮他
I have no idea about Danny’s guilt or innocence.
我不知道丹尼是否有罪
That’s not why I’m here.
我不是来帮他的
I’m here to get him out safely. So if you wanna help…
我要带他安全地出来 你若想帮忙
go with Tonray, answer his questions,
去回答唐瑞几个问题
and we’ll drive you home.
然后送你回家
No. No, I’m not going home.
不 我不回家
Mrs. Roman…
罗曼太太
you bring tension and emotion to a scene that already has too much of both.
你只能增加这里的紧张与不安
I am not leaving my husband.
我绝不离开我丈夫
All right, fine, but if you wanna help him, help me.
好吧 你想帮他就先帮我
I have to get up there. He wants to talk to me.
我现在必须上去 他想跟我谈
Go with Tonray, answer his questions and…
你回答唐瑞的问题
then stay in case we need you.
别走开 也许用得着你
That’s the best I can do.
我只能做到这一步
Karen, come with me and talk, okay?
凯伦 跟我来谈谈
It’s gonna be all right.
会没事的
How do I get up?
我怎么上去
Take the freight elevator to 18. Walk the rest of the way.
乘电梯到18楼 然后走楼梯
I assume you’ve got all these covered. What’s this?
我想这里都占领了 这是什么
This is a shaft off lnternal Affairs?
通向监察部的风道
That’s access to the steam pipes. It’s unusable.
那是蒸气管 不能用
All right. First, get his badge down there.
先把他的警徽拿来
Second, shut off the heat.
然后再关掉暖气
He might deal a hostage to get it back. What channel we on?
他会拿人♥质♥换暖气 几频道
Three. Chief, I wanna show you something.
3频道 长官 你来看
Danny, take me. – Yeah. Yeah. Take him. Come on.
丹尼 带我去 带他去吧
I got the asthma. You know?
我有哮喘 知道吗
You can’t put me in bad situations, man.
你不能让我去冒险
For chrissakes. Why you always pick on me?
天哪 为什么总是看上我
I mean, who am l? Charlie Brown?
我是什么人 查理·布朗
You know what Nietzsche says:
知道尼采怎么说
Even the strongest have their moments of fatigue.
即使最强壮的人 也有疲劳的时候
And I’m fatigued, Danny.
我累了 丹尼
I’m fucking fatigued.
我实在太累了
You okay? Do I look okay?
你没事吧 我像没事吗
I got a gun pointed at the back of my head.
枪在背后指着我的头
Nice fucking pants.
你的裤子不错
Shut up, Mr. Blackwell. Get over here.
住口 时装大♥师♥ 过来
You working? Sort of.
在上班 差不多
I was negotiating a truce between my wife and daughter.
在说服我妻子和女儿休战
That might prove to be easy by comparison.
相比之下比这里容易一点
It wouldn’t surprise me in the least.
不会让我感到惊讶
So you shut off the heat already.
你们关掉了暖气
You know how this works, Danny.
你应该知道程序 丹尼
Yeah, I do.
我知道
Next time you try and bluff,
下次你想骗人
make sure you charge your cell phone.
先把手♥机♥充足电
All right, now, you wanna tell me what I’m doing up here?
告诉我 让我来干什么
l wanted to tell you face to face I’m not crazy.
我要当面告诉你 我没有疯
I’m just doing this to prove my innocence.
这样做只为证明我无辜
I believe you. Anything I can do to help you get out…
我相信你 我愿意尽力帮你出去
Don’t fucking patronize me, man.
别对我以恩人自居
You don’t think I’m innocent, so don’t tell me:
你不相信我是无辜的 别说
“l wanna do everything I can to help you get out.”
“我愿意尽力帮你出去”
Don’t talk to me like I’m some second-rate HT.
别把我当成二流劫匪
All right, you’re right. I’m sorry. My mistake.
你说的对 对不起 我错了
Yeah, you are sorry. Get out of here. Lock the door.
你没诚意 出去吧 锁上门
Call when you wanna talk. Danny, I’m ready to talk.
想谈再来电♥话♥ 丹尼 我想谈
You’re right. You’re right.
你说的对 你说的对
I don’t know if you’re innocent or not.
我不知道你是否有罪
You could’ve done everything they say.
他们对你的指责可能是事实
You could have killed that cop. I don’t know and I don’t care.
那警♥察♥可能是你杀的 我管不着
There are ways to prove your innocence.
有办法能证明你无辜
This is hardly one of them.
但这肯定不是
And now you got hostages…
你扣押了人♥质♥
so let me tell you this:
我要告诉你
You hurt one of them,
你要是伤害他们
you burn up whatever currency you got to deal with me.
我将不再有兴趣跟你谈判
They’re all I care about.
我只关心他们
You leaving here walking is a distant second.
不在乎你能否活着出去
Now, do I make myseIf clear?
我说的够清楚吗
Good.
很好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!