No. Watch yourself. l’ll kill someone.
不 小心 我要杀人了
You ever cheat on your wife? Answer!
你有没有对太太不忠 回答我
I’ll see what I can do.
让我研究一下
I’ll have to think about that. Um, I’ll look into that.
我得想个好办法 我好好研究一下
You ever, um…
你有没有
dress up like a schoolgirl and get you ass spanked?
扮成女生让别人打你屁♥股♥
Danny, look, okay, all right, all I wanna do is talk to you.
丹尼 你看 这样 我只是想跟你谈谈
I am talking! Now, did you or did you not…
我正在跟你谈 你有没有
ever dress up like a schoolgirl and get your ass spanked?
扮女生让别人打你屁♥股♥
Have to look into that, Danny. Jesus, Farley.
这事我得查一下 丹尼 天呐 法利
Nothing against you dressing up like a girl,
没有法律规定你不能男扮女装
but I didn’t know that about you, Farley.
可我以前真不了解你 法利
Danny, this is really unproductive. Unproductive?
这样做不能解决问题 不解决问题
You’re right. It is.
你说的对 能解决
So tell me a joke, Farley. You know any jokes?
给我讲个笑话 法利 你会讲笑话吗
No. No?
不 我 不
You just cost someone their life, Farley! Game over!
你断送一条人命 法利 游戏结束
Shot fired.
开枪声
Shot fired. Shot fired. Can anyone see?
开火 有人能够看见吗
Don’t let him go.
别让他挂电♥话♥
You can’t talk me down!
你不能说服我
You can’t make me change the deadline!
不能让我延长♥期♥限
Now get me Sabian!
快找塞比安
You got six minutes, 42, 41 ….
你们还有6分42秒 41
Forty! Listen, Danny, is anybody hurt?
40 丹尼 有人受伤吗
Is anybody hurt?
有人受伤吗
We’re okay. Just don’t be saying “no” no more, motherfucker!
我们没事 别再说”不”了 蠢货
Oh, fuck.
该死
Everybody calm down. – I’m so sorry. No, I’m so sorry.
保持镇静 对不起 我很抱歉
I’m so fucking sorry.
我非常抱歉
Give me status.
报告情况
Somebody give me status. Tell me what you see.
告诉我你们看见什么
Visibility zero, sir.
能见度零 长官
Just a few moments ago…
几分钟前
a single shot was fired inside the city administration building.
市府大楼内一声枪响
We, of course, could not hear it down here…
当然 我们在下面听不见
We got the whole city of Chicago watching this.
全芝加哥都在看着我们
This could turn into a press nightmare.
这会成为警方的噩梦
What do we do if Sabian can’t make it?
万一塞比安到不了怎么办
We gotta remember that that’s Danny Roman upstairs.
别忘了上面是丹尼·罗曼
We’ve worked with the guy for 12 years
我们和他共事12年
and don’t really know what he’s done.
还不知道他干了什么
We know what he’s doing now.
现在知道他正在干什么
I don’t want this to get personal for us.
我不希望掺杂个人情绪
He’s obviously over… Hey, do you mind?
他显然已经 别偷听
He’s obviously gone over the edge.
他显然已经疯了
This is not personal.
这与交情无关
If I thought sending these guys,
若派人冲进去
my team in would put more people in jeopardy
会给更多人带来危险
l wouldn’t consider it.
我不会同意
I don’t wanna go in there, but it’s our best option.
我也不想冲进去 可这是唯一的办法
He can’t be talked down.
没人能说服他
They’ll get us out. Don’t worry about Danny.
会来人救我们出去 别担心丹尼
He’s not gonna hurt anybody. Bullshit.
他不会伤害任何人 扯淡
No one knows what this crazy fucker is gonna do.
谁知道这疯子要干什么
This has nothing to do with me and Maggie.
这事与我和麦琪无关
You know, you’re his friend. You get him to let us go.
你是他的朋友 你让他放了我们
Because once you familiarize yourseIf with the chains of bondage…
你习惯了奴役的镣铐
you prepare your own limbs to wear them.
就会主动向它伸出四肢
Fucking Abraham LincoIn said that and I believe it.
亚伯拉罕·林肯说的 我相信
So you have gotta get me the fuck out! Now!
你必须让他马上放了我们
Do yourseIf a favor and keep quiet. We’ll handle this.
鲁迪 闭嘴 我们能处理
Don’t tell me to be quiet…
别告诉我闭嘴
and don’t tell me you can fucking handle it…
别告诉我你能处理
because none of you ever been in a situation like this before.
你们谁也没经历过这场面
Just shut the fuck up. Fuck you!
你给我闭上嘴 去你♥妈♥的♥
Prick. All right, that’s enough.
好痛 好了 别吵了
He’s gonna hear you out there,
他在外面能听见
and he’s got the gun, so he’s in charge.
枪在他手里 所以得听他的
Both of you need to pipe down.
你们都小点声
Danny. I think you should let Maggie go. She’s not involved.
丹尼 放麦琪走 她与此事无关
She’s a woman, and it’s only fair…
她是女人 这是唯一合适的
I didn’t ask to be let go because I’m a woman.
别因为我是女人放我
I hate that crap.
我讨厌这理由
Me and him should be let go because we had nothing to do with this.
我和他应该走 我们与此事无关
It’s between you cops.
这是你们警♥察♥之间的事
We have nothing to do with this.
跟我们没一点关系
Danny, Danny, look, I’m not some just dirt merchant…
丹尼 我已不是街头卖♥♥
loose in the street anymore.
假情报的混混了
I’m not. I got a nice new lady friend that I would like to get back to.
我有了不错的新女友 我想回去
And she has got this kid,
她有个孩子
Albert. Ah, super kid, Dan.
叫阿尔伯特 是个好孩子
Great kid. Dan, what do you think you can do?
他很棒 丹尼 你还能怎么样
Take a look at that screen.
看看电视
They think you’re a killer, Danny.
他们认为你是杀人犯 丹尼
They’re gonna try to take you out.
会设法干掉你
What do you think Sabian can do?
塞比安能做什么
He can’t do anything to stop this.
他无法阻止他们
What about you, Frosty?
那么你呢 弗罗斯
You think I’m a killer too, huh?
你也认为我是杀人犯?
Come on.
别这样
You’ve known me for 20 years.
你认识我20年了
You think I killed Nate?
你认为内特是我杀的
I don’t know what to think, Danny.
我不知道 丹尼
I’ll tell you this, Danny boy:
我要告诉你 孩子
What you’re doing is not helping.
你这样做于事无补
Hey, schoolgirl.
爱哭鬼
You still sweating that ugly display you gave us all a few minutes ago?
还在为刚才差劲的表现沮丧?
Stop kicking yourseIf in the ass.
别再抵毁自己了
We all have our bad days. Beck.
我们都有过糟糕的日子 贝克
Stop trying to figure out how to get in here. I’m well bunkered.
别想攻进来 我的防守很坚固
Palermo, take that toothpick out of your mouth.
巴勒莫 嘴里别叨着牙签
Wouldn’t want you to swallow it if something goes down.
万一有情况我不想你把它吞下去
That’s right, sports fans…
好了 伙计们
it’s me, Danny Roman.
是我 丹尼·罗曼
The man upstairs.
我在楼上
Just wanted to say hello before the curtain goes up on this little drama.
戏开幕前想和大家打个招呼
I guess you’re all wondering why we’re here.
你们都想知道为什么来这里
Well, it’s simple.
很简单
We’re here to find out who took our money…
我们要查出谁偷了我们的钱
and who killed Nate, because it wasn’t me.
谁杀害了内特 因为不是我
There’s some bad cops among us…
我们中出了坏警♥察♥
and today we’re gonna find out who they are.
今天我们要查出是谁
Now, I know how that sounds.
我知道你们不信
I know what you’re thinking:
知道你们在想
“He’s gone. He’s a murderer.”
“他疯了” “他是凶手”
But I’m that same son of a bitch you trusted your lives with…
可我还是那个与你们生死与共的臭小子
played softball with, went drinking with.
一起打球 一起喝酒
I’m the same guy you invited to your house…
还是那个你邀请回家
to celebrate your kid’s baptism, Tonray.
庆祝儿子洗礼的人 唐瑞
The same guy who saved Palermo’s ass…
还是那个在体育场
when that sniper had a bead on him at the stadium gig.
从狙击手♥枪♥下救过巴勒莫一命的人
This is good, huh?
好极了
Danny’s trying to get us to Stockholm…
丹尼想激起我们同情
so we think twice about taking him out.
让我们下不了手
Now, I want…
现在我要
No, I need you guys…
不 我需要你们大家
to understand that I had no choice here.
明白 我别无选择
My life was being stripped away from me.
我的生活被剥夺
First, they kill Nate.
先是他们杀了内特

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!