为什么扎琳娜要这样做
Why would Zarina do this?
小当啷 你看见她了吗
Clank, did you see her?
不 没有
No, no.
不 我看见了
Yes, yes,
我看到她往仙尘仓库去了
I saw her flying towards the dust depot.
蓝色仙尘
The blue pixie dust.
这太糟糕了
Ooh, this is bad.
没有它 大树就不会产生仙尘
Without it, the tree can’t make pixie dust.
如果大树不能产生仙尘
And if the tree can’t make pixie dust…
我们就不能飞了
We can’t fly.
不 不能飞了
On! Can’t… Can’t fly…
-深呼吸 -不能飞了
– Deep breaths. – Can’t fly…
-好的 好的 -就是这样 深呼吸
– Okay. Okay. – That’s it. Deep breaths.
她要这个干什么
What could she want it for?
我不知道 但我们得找到她
I don’t know. But we have to find her.
小当啷 你留在这里照看好大家
Clank, stay here and watch over everyone.
包在我身上
I’m on it.
特别是冬季仙子
Especially the Winter Fairies.
要确保他们身上的雪源源不断
Make sure they get a steady stream of snow.
没问题
Right!
没问题的
Right.
蓝色仙尘会发出绚丽的光
The blue dust has a strong glow.
只要我们能发现它
If we can just spot it…
在那儿
There!
她飞得好快
Whoa, she’s moving fast!
抱歉
Oh, sorry!
这些雾都是从哪儿来的
Where is all this fog coming from?
这是水雾 我们一定正飞往海边
It’s mist. We must be getting near the coast.
我们要跟丢了
We’re losing her!
在那边
Over there!
天呐
Oh, my!

Oh, no.

It’s…
海盗
Pirates.
很好 现在又多出了海盗
Great, now there’s pirates.
没准他们是善良的海盗
Maybe they’re nice pirates.
是啊
Right.
一定是他们绑♥架♥了她 逼她来偷仙尘
They must have captured her, forced her to take the dust.
我们得救她
Well, we have to rescue her.
但他们是
But they’re…
深呼吸 深呼吸
Deep breaths. Deep breaths.
好的
Okay.
-真是太棒了 -说的没错
– Magnificent! – Quite right.
大收获
A fine haul.
我们拿到了他们的蓝色仙尘
We got their blue dust!
不 不再是他们的了
Well, it’s not theirs anymore.
和他们没关系了
It is theirs no longer.
别重复我的话 你这个愚蠢的吃货
I just said that, you daft potato muncher.
吃货…
Potato…
他们把她关在船底
They’re holding her in the bottom of the boat.
就你那么点儿脑子
You’ve got a right wee brain, you know that?
我脑子再小也知道
Still smart enough
我们拿到了他们的仙尘
to know we got their dust!
容我禀告 您的计划非常成功 船长
Let me just say that your plan worked perfectly, Captain.
“船长”
“Captain”?
这个计划太完美了
Here’s too perfect plans.
是 完美
Ave! Perfect!
我想我们不需要救她了
Guess she doesn’t need rescuing.
不过至少弄清楚那发型是怎么回事了
But now the hair makes sense.
现在我们该怎么办
What do we do now?
我们夺回仙尘 然后离开这里
Let’s just get the dust and get out of here.
东抢一点这个 西抢一点那个
A little bit of pillage, a little bit of plunder.
是仙子
Fairies!
捉住她 快捉住她
Get her! Get her!
到手了
Got it.
-接着 -她要跑啦
– Here! – She’s getting away!
他们拿走了蓝色仙尘
They took the blue dust!
船长
Captain!
把仙尘还给我
Give me back that dust!
扎琳娜 你为什么要这样做
Zarina, why are you doing this?
芳玟
Fawn!
你把它给我 我就给你们四分之一[宽恕]
If you give it to me, I’ll give you quarter.
四分之一 恐怕我们想要的是全部
Quarter? I think we need all of it.
我的意思是我会手下留情
“Quarter” means mercy!
仙尘是属于精灵山谷的
This dust belongs to Pixie Hollow.
我给过你你们机会了
You had your chance.
醒醒
Wake up.
小叮当 醒醒
Tink, wake up.
发生了什么
What happened?
我只记得扎琳娜往我们身上撒了仙尘
The last thing I remember was Zarina throwing that dust at us.
你的裙子
Your dress.
我知道
I know. Um…
大家都还好吗
ls everyone all right?
我想是的
I guess so.
一点也不好 看看我的衣服
I’m not. Look at my outfit!
橙色一点也不适合我
Orange is not my color.
她说得对
She’s right.
听着 我们得离开这儿 找到扎琳娜
Listen, we have to get out of here and go after Zarina.
水蜜斯 你可以把水…
Silvermist, can you part the…
快停下 快停下
Shut it off! Shut it off!
我什么也没做 我只是
I didn’t do anything. I just…
小叮当
Tink!
小叮当 你就不能好好站着不动吗
Tink, could you stop not doing anything?
没事的 我来吧
It’s okay, I got this.
水蜜斯 你还好吗
Silvermist, are you okay?
这真奇怪 来吧 我拉你起来
That’s weird. Here, let me help you.
好亮
It’s so bright!
太亮了
Bright!
芳玟 我看不见东西了
Fawn, I can’t see!
-你都做了什么 -我不知道
– What did you do? – I don’t know.
把它们拿开
Get them off.
把它们拿开 把它们拿开
Get them off! Get them off!
快把它们拿开
Get them off!
等一等
Wait a minute.
你们意识到这意味着什么吗
Do you realize what this means?
天呐 扎琳娜调换了我们的身体
Oh, my gosh! Zarina switched our heads!
不 不不不
No. No, no, no.
她调换了我们的能力
She switched our talents.
-你说什么 -我没听错吧
– Excuse me? – What?
我现在一定是水仙子
I must be a Water Fairy now.
所以 你的裙子是蓝色的
Oh, so, that’s why your dress is blue.
那我猜你现在是速度仙子
And I guess you’re a Fast-Flying Fairy.
那我是 我是光仙子
I’m a… I’m a Light Fairy.
花♥园♥仙子在这里
Garden Fairy!
看样子我现在是动物仙子
Looks like I’m an Animal Fairy now. Huh.
我真走运
Lucky me.
不不不 这不可能
No, no, no, it can’t be.
-你是 -别说出来
– You’re a… – Don’t say it.
小叮当 快给我把这些东西拿回去
Tinker Bell, take these things back right now!
好的
Okay.
修补仙子
Tinker.
伙伴们 打起精神来
Guys, come on,
我们得离开这儿
we gotta get out of here.
你是水仙子 去把水帘分开吧
Well, you’re the Water Fairy. Part the waters.
这次两只手一起用吧
Um, use both hands this time.
真是难得一见
Well, you don’t see that every day.
你们最好快点 我托不住了
You guys better hurry! I can’t hold it!
你们
Guys, are you…
还好吗
OKay?
还好
Yeah.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章阳光小美女
下一篇文章大力士
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!