轻盈翱翔 我轻盈翱翔
I’m weightless, I’m weightless
轻盈翱翔 我轻盈翱翔
I’m weightless, I’m weightless
轻盈翱翔
I’m weightless
手中攥着的那些
All the things I hold in my fist
不放开我就不存在
If I don’t let go, I don’t exist
它们是我存在的意义
They’ve become the things that define me
教我生活教我爱
How I look and love, things can buy me
不过那不再重要
That’s not important anymore
无牵无挂 我在大地间肆意书写
I feel me writting on the floor
无忧无虑 我轻如羽翼
Light as a feather, I’m carefree
轻盈翱翔
I’m weightless
如同踏上旅途的自♥由♥精灵
Free as a spirit on a journey I’ll go
剪断牵绊 放我飞翔
Cut the strings and let me go
轻盈翱翔 我轻盈翱翔
I’m weightless, I’m weightless
大地束缚无数气球
Millions of balloons tethered to the ground
重力拉着我们一路向下
Weight of the world tries to hold us down
剪断牵绊 放我飞翔
Cut the strings and let me go
轻盈翱翔 我轻盈翱翔
I’m weightless, I’m weightless
在那里
Hey! There it is.
我们的家
Home.
就是 现在
And… now!
泡泡
Bobble!
你醒了
You’re awake!
这才是最棒的演出
This is the best show yet!
姑娘们
Uh, girls?
克拉丽安女王 我们把蓝色仙尘带回来了
Queen Clarion, we got the blue dust back.
虽然我不记得它丢了
Which I didn’t know was missing.
我们还带回了扎琳娜
We also got Zarina.
扎琳娜
Zarina!
你终于回家了
Oh, you’re home!
从现在起 我保证
Yeah. And from now on, I promise…
扎琳娜调配仙尘的技术
You know, Zarina’s pretty much mastered
可是一流的
that Pixie Dust thing of hers.
她还种了棵仙尘树呢
Yeah, she even grew a Pixie Dust Tree.
现在我们有备用的了
Now, we’ve got an extra.
你给你这种天赋起名字了吗
Does this talent of yours have a name?
就叫炼金术
“Alchemy.”
仙尘炼金术
Pixie Dust Alchemy.
你们真应该看看她使用起来的样子
You should really see her in action.
-就是就是 -特别厉害
– Oh, you definitely should. – Very impressive.
这不是正好有观众吗
Well, we do have an audience.
谢谢
Thanks.
我的头发好看吗
Well, how’s my hair?
很好看
It’s good!
太好啦
All right!
太美啦
Gorgeous.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章阳光小美女
下一篇文章大力士
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!