姑娘们 我觉得我打碎了什么东西
Guys, I think I broke something.
友好无害小小的一只
Nice, little, harmless,
有尖牙利齿的 饥饿的鳄
sharp-toothed, hungry croco…
鳄鱼
dile.
芳玟
Fawn!
没事的 当宝宝们破壳而出时
It’s okay. When babies are born,
它们会印刻第一眼看到的东西[当做妈妈]
they imprint on the first thing they see.
不管那是什么 但我想说
Uh, guys, sorry to interrupt whatever that is,
海盗船已经开走了
but the pirate ship is gone.
-什么 -不
– What? – Oh, no.
水蜜斯 你是速度仙子 快去看看
Sil, Fast Flyer, check it out.
好 好的
Oh, yeah.
她上哪儿去了
Where is she?
姑娘们 我看到了
You guys, I saw it,
在海岸边 我们出发
up the coast! Let’s go!
好吧 你们不能飞
Oh, right, you can’t fly.
你们的翅膀湿了
Wet wings.
但一定有别的方法 有了
Still, there’s got to be a way to… Ah!
不好意思 罗塞塔
Excuse me, Ro.
结构合理
Hmm. Structurally sound enough.
强度-重量比似乎也没问题
Strength-to-weight ratio seems good.
如果有一些绳子的话
If I had some rope…
你正在像修补仙子一样思考
You’re thinking like a Tinker.
好吧
Okay, fine.
给我弄一些藤蔓来
Get me some vines.
没问题
Not a problem.
这些可以吗
Will these do?
好了 准备好了吗
Okay, ready?
等等我
Wait for me!
抱歉 我得
Sorry. Gotta…
能让我抽回我的脚吗
Can I please have that?
出发
Go!
那就是海盗船
There’s the pirate ship!
你现在可以减速了
You can slow down now!
你说得倒轻巧
Easy for you to say.
抓稳了
Hold on!
至少我们的翅膀干了
Well, at least our wings are dry.
没错
Yeah.
礼炮二十一响向船长敬礼
Twenty-one gun salute to the captain!
对 二十一响
Right, 21.
-轰得漂亮 -对 漂亮
– Nice boom! – Oh, yes! Nice!
这声音悦耳动听
Music to my ear!
没错
That’s right!
再来几发
Encore!
美妙极了
Beautiful!
对对对
Yes, yes, yes!
停火
Cease fire!
什么 停火 为什么
What? Cease fire? What for?
这才发了七响
That was only seven.
我说已经二十一响了
I say 21.
没错没错
Right!
二十一响 按十进制算的 没错
Twenty-one, obviously, on the metric system, which is fine.
快 我们得找到仙尘
Come on, we’ve got to find that dust.
先生们 请允许我说
If I may, good sirs, I believe
祝酒干杯才是最好的感谢方式
the proper acknowledgment would be a toast.
没错 干杯
A toast it is!
船上有个好侍者
Now, there is a good cabin boy.
真是美妙的提议
A beautiful suggestion.
-我挺渴的 -等等
– Quite thirsty, myself. – Uh-uh!
如果船长同意的话
If it pleases the captain.
你告诉这些流氓渣滓
You tell those scurvy scallywags that…
她说了什么
What did she say?
她说 她同意了
She said, it does!
有什么能比一大杯烈酒更好的呢
What is better than a good mug of grog?
两大杯
Two mugs!
船长 您的热伯爵茶
Your tea, Captain. Earl Grey, hot.
请问 我能再来一些酒吗
Please, sir, may I have some more?
敬我们机灵的船长
To our cunning captain.
好吧 我承认靴子不错
Okay, you gotta love the boots.
就在一年之前 我们一无所有
Just one year ago, we’d lost everything.
我们的船随波逐流 然后
Our ship turned adrift, and then
我们发现了她
we found her.
没错 那时我们正需要一位船长
Exactly. We needed a captain.
当我们恭敬地问她
And when we humbly asked
能不能让我们飞起来时
if she could make us fly…
她可没在这事上点到即止
She didn’t stop there.
不 她做得锦上添花
No! She did one better, she did.
完全同意
Better indeed!
不久之后 她就能让整艘船飞起来了
Soon, she’s going to make the whole ship fly!
为飞翔干杯
To flying!
飞翔
Fly?
我们首先驶向伦敦塔
First the Tower of London, arr!
守卫不知道是谁来袭
The guards won’t know what hit it
我们就荡下这海盗船
We’ll swoop right down and take the crown
顺走镶着宝石的王冠
And the Crown Jewels with it
当我们飞去大巴黎
And when we fly to Paris
有奇珍异宝要夺取
Oh, the treasures I’ll be grabbin’
放在我船舱里的蒙娜丽莎
The Mona Lisa will look lovely
看上去真可爱
Hanging in me cabin
嘿 嗬
Hey-ho
想象我们要去的地方
Imagine the places that we’ll go
在那高高的天空上面
No one can stop us when we’re so
无人能阻挡我们
high in the stratosphere!
嘿 嗬
Hey-ho
我们会是那海盗船员
We’ll be the freighter that plunders
劫掠了世界七大奇迹
Every one of the world’s seven wonders
当我们飘在高高的天空
When we’re up in the skies
何人能与飞舰对抗
For who can fight a frigate that flies?
无人能与飞舰对抗
No one can fight a frigate that flies
下一步伙计们转战罗马
Next we’ll roam to Rome, me lads
有无数宝藏我要窃取
And here’s what I’ll be stealin’
我要洗劫西斯廷教堂
I’ll rob the Sistine Chapel
带走天顶上的《创世纪》
Of the Sistine Chapel’s cieilin’
对于埃及的可怜人们
And for all the folks in Egypt
这会是一个阴郁的日子
It will be a dismal day
当我们抢走那些木乃伊
They’ll be crying for their mummies
他们一定会放声哭泣
When we take their mummies away!
嘿 嗬
Hey-ho
想象我们要去的地方
Imagine the places that we’ll go
我们在高空中不可阻挡
No can stop us when we’re so
他们会吓得发抖
They will all cower in fear
嘿 嗬 从德里到里约到威尼斯
Hey-ho, from Delhi to Rio to Venice
当我们飞翔在高高的空中
There’s no city that we will not menace
没有城池能不惧威胁
When we’re up in the skies
何人能与飞舰对抗
For who can fight a frigate that flies?
无人能与飞舰对抗
No one can fight a frigate that flies
-我们将飞得如此高 -如此高
– Oh, how high we will be! – We will be
因为蓝色仙尘威力无穷
‘Cause the blue fairy dust surely packs a mighty wallop
只要用上一小撮
Only takes a dollop
-我们就将被解放 -我们就将被解放
– Soon it will set us free – We’ll be free
从那地心引力的桎梏里
From the chains of gravity
之后我们就扬帆起航
Then we’ll hoist up the sail
一直向着太阳的方向
And we’ll set course for the sun
当你拥有一双翅膀
‘Cause when you’ve got wings
一切恶事都无法被阻挡
No wicked deed cannot be done
然而这一切的一切
And we owe it all
都归功于我们伟大的船长
To our great and glorious captain
现在你们既然提到了这个
Although, now that you mention it,
我们为什么要听命于一个仙子啊
why are we taking orders from some fairy, anyway?
完了
Heh…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章阳光小美女
下一篇文章大力士
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!