仙子们
Fairies! Fairies!
是仙子们
It’s the fairies!
她回来了 把她们赶下我的船
She’s back? Well, get them off my ship.
乐意效劳
Gladly.
看着很有意思
It’s actually quite amusing.
守住阵地 伙计们
Stand your ground, men!
杨 掌舵
Yang, the helm!
是 船长
Ave ave, Captain!
女士们 期待我们再会
Ladies, until we meet again.
-这下好了 -哈
– Great. – Ha.
你竟敢挑战船长 是吗
You dare to fight the captain, do you?
直到我得到蓝色仙尘
Only until I get that dust.
这会很有趣的
Well, this should be fun.
过来呀 你们这些小家伙
Come here, you little cuties.
好吧 这不管用
Okay, this isn’t working.
芳玟 那个望远镜
Fawn, the spyglass!
聪明
Brilliant!
你这小东西
You tiny thing.

No!
有人落水啦
Man overboard!
我成功了
I did it!
阻止他们 你们这些蠢货
Stop them, you imbeciles.
他们是只有6英寸的仙女
They’re six-inch fairies!
芳玟 船舵
Fawn, the wheel!
水蜜斯 旋风
Sil, whirlwind!
试试这招
Take that! Whoa, whoa…
混♥蛋♥ 双星
Blast it. The second star!
他们调转了船头
They turned the ship around!
是的 就是我们做的
Yup, we sure did.
让船回到正确轨道上
Get this ship back on course!
是 是 船长
Aye aye, Captain!
就是现在
Now!
你们怎么
Why you…
正中靶心
Bull’s-eye!
这不公平 给我回来
No fair! Come back here!
仙子 仙子 不过是仙子
Fairies, fairies, nothing but fairies!
别跑这么快
Stop moving so fast.
最后一次 海盗
Ha-ha! Just one more, pirate.
叮叮当当
Jingle-jingle. Ha!
-做得漂亮 -只要像修补仙子一样思考
– Nice work. – Just thinking like a Tinker.
不 不 不 尝尝这个 你这个小
No, no, no! Take that, you little…
上帝啊
Oh, my!
停下 小鳄鱼 冲啊
Avast, crocky! Charge!

No!
让它走开 让它走开
Get it away, get it away, get it away, get it away!
对 就是这样
Yeah, that’s it.
别逼我用茶匙
Don’t make me use my teaspoon.
噢 不 你别 你这个小
Oh, no. Oh, no, you don’t, you little…
你吃了我妈妈的时钟
Oh! You ate my mummy’s clock?
勺子有什么不好
What was wrong with the spatula?
咬他
Sic him!
真是我的好鳄鱼
Oh! That’s my crocky.
没什么比棋逢对手
There’s nothing I revel quite as much
更让我陶醉的了
as a worthy opponent.
你比看起来强壮
You’re stronger than you look.
需要帮助吗
Hey, need some help?
锚放下去了
Anchor’s away!
来点海草 小向日葵
Grow some seaweed, Sunflower.
海草这么用就对了
Now, that’s some seaweed!
我真是受够这些了
I’ve had just about enough of this.
你也一样
You, too!
你们哪都去不了
You’re not going anywhere.
这些应该可以卖♥♥个高价了吧
These ought to fetch a hefty price, eh?
恢复航向
Back on course.
把仙尘还我
Give me that dust!
不要
No!
仙尘 不要啊
The dust! Not my dust!
不要
No!
我拿到仙尘了
I got the dust.
你没事
Oh, you’re okay.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank goodness.
我马上就把你们救出来
Let’s get you out of there.
向右倾
Lean right,
就向右飞
fly right.
拿过来
I’ll take that!
去哪来着
Now, where was I?
对了 双星
Ah, yes. The Second Star.
你就是不能认输 是吗
You simply don’t give up.
我也比看上去更厉害呢
Well, I guess I’m stronger than I look.
双星
The second star.
扎琳娜
Zarina!
你是很厉害 小仙女
You fought well, little fairy.
不过一切都结束了
But it’s over.
仙尘是我的了
The dust is mine.
船也是我的
The ship is mine.
你的冒险结束了
Your adventure has come to an end.
你拿吧
Oh, go ahead, take it.
在友谊面前一小颗仙尘算什么呢
What’s one speck between friends?
不用了 我觉得还是 全给你的好
No, really, I think you should have it all!
从涓涓细流变成奔涌狂流
From a trickle to a roar.
我们自♥由♥了
We’re free!
快看他在飞呢
Look at him go!
他好快哦
He’s very fast.
确实很快
Yeah, you think?
现在该拿回蓝色仙尘了吧
Is it time to get that blue dust back?
看我的
Watch this.
没有仙尘就不能飞了哦
Can’t fly without dust.
倒霉
Blast!
再见 詹姆斯
Goodbye, James.
我诅咒你们 仙子们
Curse you, fairies!
我诅咒你们
Curse you!
她们真是很小很邪恶
Tiny she-devils they are, really.
我又不是鳕鱼
I am not a codfish!
我是个海盗
I’m a pirate!
太好啦
All right.
你们拿回仙尘啦
You got the dust!
我们成功了
We did it!
可以回家啦
We can go home!
我要好好泡个乳草浴
Oh, I’m gonna soak in a nice, hot milkweed bath,
把这些海盗味道洗光光
get the smell of pirates off me.
我也想呢
That was what I was thinking.
你说过了 罗塞塔
You said it, Ro.
给你 请把它带回精灵山谷
Here, please, take this back to Pixie Hollow.
扎琳娜
Uh, Zarina,
我们并不只是来找仙尘的
we didn’t just come for the dust.
罗塞塔 有件事要告诉你
Um, Ro? There’s something you should know.
是关于你的头发的
It’s about your hair.
先是失去了天赋 莫名其妙当了妈妈
First, I lose my talent, then I become a mother.
又在臭鞋子里跳舞 现在头发又遭殃了吗
I do-si-doed in a stinky shoe, and now, my hair?
耶 耶 耶
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah
耶 耶 耶
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah
对自己一无所知
Well, you don’t know who you are
只一心向往翱翔天空
Sky is the limit And I just wanna flow
如同希望之旅上的自♥由♥精灵
Free as a spirit on a journey of hope
坐稳了 各位
Hang on, guys!
丢开束缚 重归自♥由♥
Cut the strings and let me go
轻盈翱翔 我轻盈翱翔
I’m weightless, I’m weightless
大地束缚无数气球
Millions of balloons tethered to the ground
重力拉着我们一路向下
Weight of the world tries to hold us down
剪断牵绊 放我飞翔
Cut the strings and let me go

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章阳光小美女
下一篇文章大力士
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!