We’re here. You’re late. You’re up next.
我们来了 你们迟到了 下一个就到你们
OK, we’ll be ready. Come on. Zack, check this out.
好的 我们已经准备好了 杰克 看看这个
Whoa, it’s awesome. Tears l can find on my own
哇 太棒了
Don’t listen to those hacks. Come on. Band meeting. Now. Gather round.
你们没必要听那些人演出 快过来 乐队开会
All right. Frankie, how’s security?
佛蓝克 保安准备如何?
We’re set. What about the lights?
准备好了 果顿 灯光呢?
Light board’s up in the balcony. l’ll patch it up.
仪器在楼座上 我上去处理
Billy, how’s beautification?
毕利 美容怎么样了?
Are you kidding? OK, listen up, you guys,
你开玩笑么? 好 大家听着
we only have one song to let these guys know who we are.
我们只有一首歌♥的机会 让这些家伙见识我们的本事
So l think we should play Zack’s. But why?
我觉得我们应该表演杰克的歌♥ 为什么?
l mean, really? Yes.
真的吗? 真的
The thing is, you guys, l ain’t that good.
伙计们 说真的 我并不出色
l’m not. l can admit it. But you’re 1 0, and you’re better than me.
我承认我不出色 而你才10岁 就已经比我优秀
Your song rocks harder, so let’s play it.
你的歌♥比我的棒 所以 让我们来唱它
But you know what? That’s just one guy’s opinion.
但是 这只是我一个人的意见
This ain’t my band, it’s our band. We all have a say.
乐队不是我一个人的 而是大家的 你们的意见呢?
We haven’t practiced that one as much. l mean, we might not win.
那首歌♥我们没怎么练习 我们可能会输
Hey, we didn’t come here to win. We came here to play one great show.
嘿 我们不是来竞争的 我们的目的是带来一流的表演
And on Zack’s song, you guys really rock.
杰克的歌♥你们演绎的最出色
You know my vote, who else is with me?
还有谁同意我的看法?
All right, let’s pray.
好吧 让我们祈祷
God of rock, thank you for this chance to kick ass.
摇滚上帝 谢谢你给我们这个展现自己的机会
We are your humble servants. Please give us the power
我们是您忠诚的仆人 请赐予我们力量
to blow minds with our high-voltage rock.
我们的高压摇滚将令人疯狂
ln your name, we pray. Amen. Amen.
以父为名 阿门 阿门
Now let’s get out there and melt some faces!
我们现在就他们见识见识吧!
Yeah! Go get ready.
去准备吧
You gotta sing it. Are you sure? lt’s your song.
你一定得唱这歌♥ 你确定吗? 这可是你的歌♥
Yeah, it’s cool, l’m no singer. OK, l’ll sing it.
没问题 我不是个好歌♥手 好啊 我来唱
Yeah? What about the lights?
什么? 灯光怎么办?
All the cues are to the other song.
灯光都是按照另外那首歌♥设置的
You’re just gonna have to feel it. You gotta improvise.
果顿 你得凭感觉随机应变了
You know this song, l know you can do it.
这首歌♥你也会 我知道你一定没问题的
OK. Go. Run like the wind!
好吧 去吧 光速前进!
Hey. What’s this?
嘿 这是什么?
You wanted to go with the uniform, so put it on. Quick.
你不是说要穿校服吗? 还不快换它上
Slow down. My son is…
慢点 我的儿子…
Where’s your ticket? My son’s in there, he’s 1 0.
你的门票呢? 我的儿子在里面 他才10岁
You’re not going in without a ticket.
没门票别想进去
We’re not here for the show. We have a situation.
我们不是为了表演来的 我们有急事
l’m Rosalie Mullins. l’m principal of Horace Green.
我是箩纱林.玛林 贺瑞斯.格林小学的校长
We had a field trip that went awry.
我们的一个课外活动出了错
Some lunatic kidnapped our kids. Our kids are in there.
有个变♥态♥绑♥架♥了我们的孩子 我们的孩子在里面
You’re breaking my heart. There’s the ticket table.
我听的心都碎了 但售票处在那边
Maybe we should just get tickets. Let’s get tickets!
或许我们应该买♥♥票 我们买♥♥票吧
Excuse me. My child’s up there.
借过一下 我的孩子在这里
Excuse me, please, our kids are in here.
请借过一下 我要找我的孩子
Excuse me, please. Excuse me.
不好意思 借过一下
Quit pushing! Excuse me.
别推了! 不好意思
Excuse me. Hey, stop it.
借过一下 别挤呀
Hey. What’s up?
嘿 你们好
Come on!
快点啊!
We’re the School of Rock.
我们是”摇滚校园”
And this song was written by our own Zack Mooneyham.
下面这首歌♥是杰克.穆林翰的作品
Baby, we was making straight A’s
我们的成绩全是甲级
But we were stuck in a dumb daze
但我们对世界却一无所知
Don’t take much To memorize your lies
牢记你的谎言并不困难
l feel like l’ve been hypnoticized
感觉我仿佛被催眠
And then that magic man He come to town
然后魔法师般的男人出现了
He done spun my head around
他完全改变了我的概念
He said, ”Recess is in session Two and two make five”
他说”天天小休 2加2等于5″
And now, baby, oh, l’m alive
我终于真正感受到我活着
Oh, yeah l am alive
哦 是的 我真正活着
And if you wanna be The teacher’s pet
如果你想做老师的宠物
Well, baby, you just better forget it
你最好打消这个念头
Rock got no reason Rock got no rhyme
摇滚不需要原因 摇滚不需要押韵
You better get me To school on time
你最好及时送我上摇滚校园
Oh, you know l was on the honor roll
你知道我是个优等生
Got good grades Ain’t got no soul
有好的成绩却没有灵魂
Raise my hand before l can speak my mind
发表意见前必须举手
l’ve been biting my tongue Too many times
想法总是不能得到实现
And then that magic man Took you away
然后魔法师般的男人带走了你
Do what magic man do
你要向魔法师学习
Not what magic man say Say what?
听魔法师说的话 说什么?
Now, can l please have the attention of the class?
同学们可否留意听着?
Today’s assignment:
今天的作业是:
Kick some ass!
一鸣惊人!
And if you wanna be The teacher’s pet
如果你想做老师的宠物
Well, baby, you just better forget it
你最好打消这个念头
Rock got no reason Rock got no rhyme
摇滚不需要原因 摇滚不需要押韵
You better get me To school on time
你最好及时送我上摇滚校园
And if you wanna be The teacher’s pet
如果你想做老师的宠物
Well, baby, you just better forget it
你最好打消这个念头
Rock got no reason Rock got no rhyme
摇滚不需要原因 摇滚不需要押韵
You better get me To school on time
你最好及时送我上摇滚校园
This is my final exam
这首歌♥就是我的期末考卷
Now y’all know who l am
现在你们都知道我的大名
l might not be that perfect son
我可能不是个完美的儿子
But y’all be rocking when l’m done
但当我唱完这歌♥你会和我一起摇滚!
Your son is very skilled.
你的儿子非常有天赋
Thanks. So’s yours.
谢谢 你的也是
Take me back!
放我回去!
Let’s go!
我们走!
School of Rock!
摇滚校园!
To get in, you gotta be in a band or have a pass.
只有乐队成员 或有通行证才能进后台
l am principal of the school’s band.
我是”摇滚校园”的校长
Oh, right on. All right?
哦 那就没问题 可以了吗?
All right? All right? All right?
可以了吗? 可以了吗?
That was incredible! That was incredible.
刚刚的表演太精彩了!
Oh, my gosh, the lights and the guitar solos…
哦 那灯光 还有那吉他独奏…
Was it really you playing? You’re not mad?
刚才真的是你在弹吗? 你不生气吗?
Mad? l’m furious!
生气? 我快气死了!
l’m horrified, but it was incredible. lt was so great.
我差点被你们吓死 但表演实在太精彩了
You guys were so great, l can’t believe it.
你们棒极了 真令人难以置信
Dude! You did it, man! Those lights were awesome!
伙计! 你成功了! 灯效实在太精彩了!
They were awesome.
效果一流!
They’re incredible. Amazing.
他们太棒了 难以置信
Who’s the manager? l am.
谁是经理? 我是
Summer Hathaway. Nice to meet you.
夏莫.海思维 很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
也很高兴认识你
Hey, wait. Come here, guys.
嘿 等等 过来一下
You guys rock. How old are you? Ten.
你们太厉害了 你们多大了? 10岁
Ten? No way, dude. How long you been playing?
10岁? 不可能 你们练多久了?
Three years. l used to play classical, now l play rock.
2年了 我以前弹古典音乐 现在玩摇滚
Hey, you in a band?
嘿 你也是乐队的吗?
No. No.
不 不是
No, l am the principal of a school.
我是学校的校长
Yeah? Wow, that’s cool.
真的? 哇 那很酷啊
That’s cool. Yes, yes, it is.
很酷啊 的确是的
lt’s very… lt’s very cool.
的确非常…非常酷
Yeah. lt is cool. Yes. lt is very cool.
是啊 很酷 的确非常酷
l like that. Do you? Yes.
我喜欢 你喜欢?
You’re hot. You’re so hot. What?
你好辣 你非常辣 什么?
l’m sorry. What?
对不起? 什么?
Are you warm?
你很热吗?
All right, guys, this is it, the moment of truth.
好了伙计们 重大时刻到了
The winner of this year’s Battle of the Bands competition…
本年度乐队大赛的获胜乐队是…
…is No Vacancy!
…”没有空缺”!
No! Boo!
不!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!