Just play the song, Schneebly.
史布里先生 你快点唱吧
OK, l will sing it for you, but let me just get in the zone.
好 我会唱给你们听的 但先让我培养一下情绪
l was not planning on unveiling it,
我本不想公开这歌♥的
but l will sing it.
但我会唱给你们听
Tip of the tongue, teeth and the lips.
歌♥已经到了我的嘴边
OK.
好了
lt starts off…
开始时 舞台上…
…a dark stage,
…一片黑暗
and then a beam of light,
一束灯光射下来
and you can see me and my guitar.
照亮了我和我手中的吉他.
ln the end of time
世界末日时
There was a man Who knew the road
一个男人找到了他的梦想
And the writing Was written on the stone
那是他与生俱来的使命
And then a thin layer of fog comes in around my ankles.
然后一层薄薄的 雾将慢慢从我的脚下升起
Roadies, that means dry ice. We’re gonna talk about this later.
搬运组的 这是干冰的效果 我等一下和你们讲细节
ln the ancient time
远古的时候
An artist led the way
一个艺术家开创了道路
But no one Seemed to understand
但没有人能够理解他
Chimes, Freddy.
佛德里 这时候你要敲击铙钹
ln his heart he knew
但艺术家心中始终…
The artist must be true
坚守他的信念…
But the legend of the rent Was way past due
可生活的担子以压的他透不过气
And then, Katie, you come in with the bass.
凯蒂 轮到你的贝司出场
Well, you think you’ll be just fine Without me, but you’re mine
你以为没有我也可以 但你大错特错
You think you can Kick me out of the band
你以为可以把赶我出乐队…
And then, Zack, you come in with a face-melter.
这时候杰克 轮到你表现
OK? Well, there’s just one problem there
但有一个问题你忘了考虑…
The band is mine
乐队属于我
How can you kick me out Of what is mine?
你怎么能剥夺属于我的东西?
And then…
然后…
Hawaii Five-O. You ever see that show?
来段《夏威夷5点》里的配乐 那节目你们看过吗?
OK, well, there’s a drum solo in it that goes:
节目里有段鼓声是这样的:
You’re not hardcore
你不配做乐队的灵魂
Unless you live hardcore
你没有成为灵魂的天赋
And l want the backup singers to be like:
这里我需要合音出场
Well, you’re not hardcore No, you’re not hardcore
你不配做乐队的灵魂 不 你不配乐队的灵魂
Unless you live hardc– Unless you live hardcore
你没有成为灵魂的… 你没有成为灵魂的天赋
But the legend of the rent Was way hardcore
可惜生活的 压力让人无法抵挡
Boom! Big old explosion.
然后来个爆♥炸♥
Some, like, confetti comes down.
一些五彩纸屑将从空中撒下
That’s all l got so far. lt’s a work in progress.
目前就只有这么多了 我还没写完
l liked it, Mr. Schneebly. l thought it was really catchy.
史布里先生 这歌♥我很喜欢 我觉得它很有特色
Thank you.
谢谢你
Mr. S? We came up with some names for the band.
史先生 我们想到一些乐队的名字了
Yeah? Hit me. The Bumblebees?
说来听听 “小蜜蜂”怎么样?
No, it’s sissy. The Koala Bears?
不行 太娘娘腔了 “卡拉熊”呢?
What are you talking about? lt’s sissy.
你在说什么啊? 太娘娘腔了
l need to speak with Principal Mullins.
我需要和玛林校长谈谈
Hey, Miss Mullins. Hello. How’s it going?
嘿 玛林小姐 你好吗
How about ”Pig Rectum”? Michelle!
“猪直肠”怎么样? 米雪!
lt’s a science project.
那是有关科学活动的
Listen, Ros, l was thinking about organizing a field trip.
玛林小姐 我想组织一次课外活动
What do you think about that? Well…
你觉得怎么样? 其实…
…substitutes, as a rule, do not organize field trips.
…根据校规 代课老师不可以组织课外活动
But l figure l’m gonna be here for a while.
但我可能要在 这里教上一段时间
Well, that remains to be seen.
这点还有待考虑
Have you met our other teachers? No.
你认识其他的教师了吗? 还没
But the kids could learn by getting out of the classroom.
但我认为课外活动 有助于孩子们的学业
lt’s more complicated than that. There’s safety issues.
问题不是那么简单的 我们需要考虑安全因素
Parents need to be notified. lt’s against school policy.
我们还得通知家长 这事违学校的条例
Mr. S, l have a lot of ideas.
史先生 我有很多好主意
How about everyone in magenta with beads and sequins?
大家都穿紫红色怎么样? 再配上珠链和亮片
Billy, l’m talking to Principal Mullins.
毕利 我正在和玛林校长讲话呢
Oh, hi. William.
哦 你好 威廉
l’ll make up some samples.
我会做些样本给你看
Everyone, this is Ned Schneebly. He’s covering for Gail.
这位是奈德.史布里 他是代替登翰小姐的
Gabe Green. He teaches second. Jane Lemmons, fourth.
盖伯.格林 他是教二年级的 洁.莱明 负责四年级
Bob’s our P.E. teacher.
鲍伯是我们的体育老师
Roberta’s our librarian. How do you do?
箩伯塔是图书管♥理♥员♥ 非常高兴认识你
Care to join us, Mr. Schneebly? Yeah.
史布里先生 一起吃午餐好吗? 好的
Did l say that correctly? ”Schneebly”? Actually, it’s ”Schnayblay”.
我的发音对吗 “史布里”? 实际上 是”史努布里”
We were just discussing testing.
我们刚刚在讨论考试
Which test do you find most effective, the TASS or the Wilson-Binet?
你觉得哪种考试比较有效 塔司还是威尔森(考试名称)?
l say no testing, and l will tell you why, Joe.
不考试最好 让我告诉你为什么 乔治
Gabe. Gabe. l believe…
是盖伯. 盖伯 我深信…
…that the children are the future.
…孩子们是我们的未来
Now, you can teach them well,
我们现在可以教导他们
but you have gotta let them lead the way.
但未来的道路 必须由他们自己来开♥发♥
Let the children’s laughter…
听着孩子们的笑声…
…just remind us how we used to be.
…回忆起我们也有过的童年
That’s what l decided long ago.
我很久以前就这么认为了
lsn’t that a song?
那不是一首歌♥吗?
No. l don’t think so. No.
不 当然不是
No? No, it isn’t.
不是? 不是
You sure?
你确定?
So you think you’ll be just fine Without me, but you’re mine
你以为没有我也可以 但你大错特错
You think you can Kick me out of the band
你以为可以把赶我出乐队
Well, there’s just one problem there
但有一个问题你忘了考虑
The band is mine
乐队属于我
How can you kick me out Of what is mine?
你怎么能剥夺属于我的东西?
Everybody.
一起来
Because you’re not hardcore No, you’re not hardcore
你不配做乐队的灵魂
Unless you live hardcore Unless you live hardcore
你没有成为灵魂的天赋
But the legend of the rent Was way hardcore
可惜生活的 压力让人无法抵挡
All right. Good. Stop.
不错 可以停了
OK, Freddy, that was awesome.
佛德里 打的很好
You’re rocking, but it’s a little sloppy-joe.
但还有进步的空间
Tighten up the screws, OK?
继续努力 知道吗?
Zack, dude, what’s up with the stiffness, man?
杰克 你的动作 为什么要那么生硬?
You’re looking a little robotronic. OK?
你看起来像个机器人
Let’s grease up the hinges, and listen,
放松一点好不好? 听着
loosey-goosey, baby, loosey-goosey.
放松点 放松点
l’m playing it the way you told me. l know, it’s perfect.
我是照着你教的方式弹的 我知道 你弹的很好
But rock is about the passion, man. Where’s the joy?
但摇滚要体现的是热情 你的热情呢?
You’re lead guitarist. We are counting on you for style, brother.
你是吉他手 你的台风非常的重要
So try out this ancient technique. lt’s called ”power stance”.
试试这个经典的造型 它叫做”能量站姿”
That’s it. You own the universe.
就是这样 宇宙在你脚下
Now give me an E chord. Just go:
弹个E调听听
But let me hear:
你要发出这样的声音
Yeah, now raise your goblet of rock. lt’s a toast to those who rock.
现在举起你的酒杯 让我们向摇滚致敬
Now smile and nod your head and let me see your eyeballs wide
然后微笑点头 把眼睛瞪大
like there’s something wrong. Yeah!
有多大瞪多大
Do it again. Give me that:
再来一次
That’s what l’m talking about. OK, let’s do it again,
这才像样吗! 让我们再来一次
from ”You’re not hardcore”. One, two, three.
从”你不配做乐队的灵魂”开始 一 二 三
You’re not hardcore No, you’re not hardcore
你不配做乐队的灵魂
Unless you live hardcore Unless you live hardcore
你没有成为灵魂的天赋 你没有成为灵魂的天赋
And the legend of the rent Was way hardcore
可惜生活的 压力让人才无法抵挡
Yeah! Now we’re rocking.
做的好! 太棒了!
Your homework is to listen to some real music. Get inspired.
你们的作业是欣赏真正的音乐 找点灵感
For Blondie, Blondie.
这个给金发妹妹
For Lawrence, Yes. That’s the name of the band.
劳仑思听听这张
Listen to the keyboard solo on ”Roundabout”.
特别要留意那段电子琴独奏
lt will blow the classical music out your butt.
它会让你 完全忘了古典音乐
OK, for you, Rush, 2 1 1 2. Neil Peart,
杰克 这张尼奥.伯特是给你的
one of the great drummers of all time. Study up.
他有史以来最出色的一个鼓手 好好学学吧
Are we gonna goof off every day? We’re not goofing off.
我们就这样天天胡闹下去吗? 我们没有在胡闹
We’re creating musical fusion.
我们在创造摇滚音乐
Are we gonna do that every day?
我们以后每天这样?
Yeah. Get used to it.
对 快点习惯吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!