lt was a beauty contest. They didn’t listen to the music. Boo! No!
这是个选美大会 他们根本没留心听音乐
What?
什么?
Oh, no.
哦 不
On behalf of the Battle of the Bands,
本大赛很荣幸的赐予…
l’d like to present this check for $20,000 to No Vacancy.
“没有空缺”乐队$20 000元的奖金
Yeah! No Vacancy!
没有空缺!
No, School of Rock. School of Rock!
摇滚校园! 摇滚校园!
School of Rock!
摇滚校园!
School of Rock!
摇滚校园
What’s wrong?
你怎么了?
What’s wrong, Summer? Didn’t you hear? We lost.
怎么了? 夏莫 你没听到吗? 我们输了
Chill out, dude. Rock isn’t about getting an A.
放松点 摇滚不是为了成绩
Sex Pistols never won anything. Don’t let The Man get you down.
有很多知名乐队没得过奖 不要让”老大”打击你的自信
Dude, you gotta cheer up. We played a kick-ass show.
老兄 开心点 我们的表演是一流的
We did, didn’t we?
我们成功了 是不是?
lt was unbelievable, wasn’t it? Yeah.
那表演无以伦比 对不对? 没错
School of Rock! School of Rock! School of Rock!
摇滚校园! 摇滚校园!
School of Rock! School of Rock!
摇滚校园! 摇滚校园!
School of Rock! School of Rock!
摇滚校园! 摇滚校园!
School of Rock! School of Rock! School of Rock!
摇滚校园! 摇滚校园!!
What is that? School of Rock!
那是什么? 摇滚校园!
School of Rock! lt’s an encore.
摇滚校园! 那是安可!
They want us to go play another song. lt’s good! Go, you guys!
他们要求我们在表演一首 太好了! 快点去啊!
Wait, no. Just the band. OK, everybody, go!
等等 只乐队去 好吧 大家一起去
Thank you. Yes, we will play one more.
谢谢 谢谢 我们会再为大家唱一首
Riding down the highway Riding down the highway
奔驰在高速公路上
Going to a show Going to a show
赶着去看表演
Stopping on the byway Stopping on the byway
半途休息休息
Playing rock ‘n’ roll Playing rock ‘n’ roll
来点摇滚
Bye, Mom. See you later.
拜 妈 等会见
l told you, as soon as l talk to the band, l’ll get back to you.
我告诉过你了 我得先和乐队商量 才能回复你
lf you’re so desperate, then quit low-balling us.
如果你真的很想我们表演 那条件有开高点
And that’s a C. All right? You got that?
这个是C调 明白了吗?
Let’s see. OK, Paola, let’s see you.
琶拉 你试一次
Yeah, your fingers are…basically right.
你的手势基本上正确
DeShawn, what do you got? All right, play.
迪尚 你来试试
Toby, you got it? Let’s see. Very good, you guys.
涛毕 你怎么样? 不错 大家都做的很好
All right, now take it down nice and quiet.
好 慢慢把音乐调低
The next thing l wanna hear…
下面我想听的是…
…is a face-melting solo by our own Zack Mooneyham. Go!
…杰克.穆林翰的吉他独奏!
Here we go!
开始!
Dude, is my face OK? l think you melted it off.
你的表演令我太感动了
All right, now the next thing l wanna hear…
好 下一个我想听的是…
The very next thing… l don’t wanna hear anything unless l hear…
除此之外我不想听别的…
…a gut-busting drum solo from Freddy. Take it away!
…鼓手佛德里.琼思的个人表演!
My gut got busted!
我的胆被你震破了!
What did you do, Freddy?
佛德里 你做了什么?
Now l think it’s time we heard from a little somebody.
下一个为我们表演的是…
Lawrence on lead solo keyboard, go!
劳仑思和他的电子琴独奏 开始!
All right, slow it up. Listen up, you guys.
好了 现在大家留心听着
Here’s what l need.
我需要的是
l need you girls to repeat after me:
你们照着我的样子唱
All right.
好的
Now the first test is over.
好了 第一个考验通过了
l’m gonna need Alicia to give me a two-second vocal solo. Here it comes.
现在阿莱西亚要来一段独唱
Don’t Bogart the mike, Alicia. That was beautiful, but now it’s time.
不要霸着麦克风啊 唱的很好 但时间到了
Come on, Tomika, melt it.
来吧 塔米卡 到你了
That was tasty.
可真不错
Marta, blow my brains out. Go.
玛塔 尽情发挥吧
The movie is over Movie’s really over
电影已经演完了 电影真的演完了
But we’re still onscreen But we’re still onscreen
但我们却还在银幕上 但我们却还在银幕上
Everybody’s rocking Everybody’s rocking
大家都在摇滚 大家都在摇滚
And we came from Horace Green? We came from Horace Green
我们来自贺瑞斯.格林? 我们来自贺瑞斯.格林
lt’s time for my solo
现在是我的独唱时间
Movie’s almost over Movie’s almost over
电影快要结束 电影快要结束
Credits got to roll Credits got to roll
演员表出来了 演员表出来了
Look at that name there Look at that name there
看看这上面的名字 看看这上面的名字
l do not know that guy l do not know that guy
我不认识那家伙 我不认识那家伙
Say, get out now
我说 快回家吧
Getting out Getting out
回家吧 回家吧
lt’s time to go now Time to go
到散场的时间了 散场时间
Other people gotta come For the next show
下场电影的观众快来了
You’re getting in the way
你会妨碍到他们
The cleaning guy is coming to Clean up the sticky stuff on the floor
清洁工人 就要来清理电影院了
All right, that’s it. Stop, you guys, stop.
好了 够了够了 大家可以停了
Seriously, you guys. All right, take five.
好了 休息5分钟
Take five.
做的好
You wanna go? All right.
你要走了吗? 好的
That was a good class. l’ll see you, man.
刚才的课很不错 伙计 再见了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!