That’s the port bow, idiot!
噢,管它是什么,老天保佑,我们死定了
Well, whatever it is, god help us, were dead.
好了,我来掌舵
Right, I’ll take the wheel.
望远镜给我,它在哪里?
Give me those glasses. Where is it?
它在…在…左舷船头
On the… on the port bow.
要是我们被炸飞了,每人拿一小块残骸
If we’re blown up, everybody get a bit of wreckage
抓住不放
and cling to it.
真可笑
That’s hilarious.
等一下
Wait a minute.
我看到它了
I’ve got it.
多么了不起的一个伪装啊
What an incredible piece of camouflage.
看起来完全就像是鲨鱼鱼鳍
It looks exactly like a shark fin.
它们是聪明的魔鬼,这话我可以说
They’re clever devils, I’ll give them that.
那是一条鲨鱼,曼纳斯先生
It’s a shark, Mr. Manners.
你就能说这一句吗?“哦”?
Is that all you can say? “Oh?”
抱歉,你看,我…抱歉
Sorry. You know I… sorry.
我更喜欢“哦”
I prefer “oh.”
该死的傻子
Damn fool.
每周六天的政♥府♥官僚主义…
Six days each week of government bureaucracy
从头脑到身体的忍♥耐力都到了极限
Faxes the mind and body to the limits of endurance.
你接见我可太好了,蒙特尔先生
It’s good of you to see me, Senhor Montero.
不客气
Not at all.
你想要享受休息日,而我的时间是有限的
Now, you want to enjoy your day off and my time is limited…
所以,我们可以抛开客套吗?
So may we drop the formalities?
如你所愿
As you wish.
我要你运用你的影响力 说服总督开一个招待会
I want you to use your influence to persuade the governor to have a reception.
受邀来宾当中 要有莫麽果阿的每一个港务官员
Among the invited guests will be every port official from Mormugoa…
还有在港口下锚的每一条船上的官员
And the officers from every ship at anchor in the harbour.
你,在同一个晚上,要安排一个嘉年华
You will, on the same night arrange a carnival
把所有船上的船员都吸引过来
which will attract the crews of all the ships.
如何?
Well?
你提到过我的几个儿子
You mentioned my sons.
对,我能安排你的儿子们继续享受在印度的学校生活
Yes, I can arrange that your sons continue to enjoy their schooling in India…
而且他们的费用直接支付到那边的一家银行
And that their fees are paid directly into a bank there.
行还是不行?
Yes or no?
明智的决定
A wise decision.
邀请函已经打印好了
The invitations have already been printed.
日期是3月8日
The date is March 8.
时间:21点
The time: 2100.
你做这事的理由呢,先生?
Your reason for this, senhor?
这问题你不用问
That is a question you do not ask.
简单说这是你们国家好客和中立的一次展现
It is simply a display of your country’s hospitality and neutrality.
给,这是给你立即使用的
Now, these are for your immediate use.
我肯定你的花销清单会非常可观
I’m sure your list of expenses will be very imaginative.
哦,还有一件事
Oh, one more thing:
我极其痛恨看到什么事情出错
I’d hate like hell to see anything go wrong.
为了你着想,还有孩子们
For your sake, and the children.
(克钦火车站)
克伦威尔太太
Mrs. Cromwell.
我不知道先说什么
I don’t know what comes first…
打招呼,道歉,还是解释
The hello, the apology, or the explanation.
都不必了,失陪
None of them. Excuse me.
– 噢,三样我至少欠你两样 – 拜托
– Well, I owe you at least two out of three. – Please.
– 哈姆雷特怎么样了? – 该死
– How’s Hamlet? – Dammit!
我宁愿不要在这里闹得难看
I prefer not to make a scene here.
我们干嘛不坐下?
Why don’t we sit down?
哈姆雷特怎么样?
How is Hamlet?
听着,我不欣赏这个
Look, I don’t appreciate it.
来点酒
Some wine…
香槟,一支愉快的雪茄?
Champagne, a lovely cigar?
再说
Later.
你好,克伦威尔太太,我没法告诉你我多么抱歉
Hello, Mrs. Cromwell, and I can’t tell you how sorry I am.
两样了
That’s two.
我发现这些伎俩全都难以忍♥受
I find all that charm unbearable.
是的,确实如此,我也觉得
Yes. Quite truthfully, so do I.
我能做的最好的就是道歉了
The best I can do is apologize.
要是你可以接受,我们可以谈谈
If you would accept that, we could talk.
那是一件丑陋的…事故
It was an ugly… incident.
你杀死了一个人,就好像没事人一样
You killed a man as though it were nothing.
他当时就要杀了咱俩
He was about to kill us both.
你以前做过,是不是?
You’ve done it before, haven’t you?
是的,我在军队当过一阵军官…
Yes. I was an officer in the army for a while…
后来孟加拉警方给我提供了更好的职位
and then the Bengali police made me a better offer.
而现在你是个茶叶批发商
And now you’re a tea merchant.

Yes.
我不喜欢当一名警官
I didn’t like being a police officer…
而且我不会到处去杀人
And I don’t wander around killing people.
下一步你就要指控我 杀了这地方那可怜又不幸的老板
Next you’re going to accuse me of killing the poor, unfortunate owner of this place.
我倒是想过
It had crossed my mind.
克伦威尔太太,我真的宁愿谈谈你,甚至可以谈我
Mrs. Cromwell, I really would much rather talk about you, and possibly even me.
你知道我会不加太多思考就爱上你
You know it wouldn’t take a great deal for me to fall in love with you.
不予评论?
No comment”?
好吧,我有一句
All right, I have one.
我们干嘛不从中断的地方开始
Why don’t we pick up where we left off…
彼此特别小心对待,然后看看会怎样发展?
be exceptionally wary of each other and see what develops?
不予评论,暂时
No comment. Yet.
葡萄酒,克伦威尔太太?
Wine, Mrs. Cromwell?
葡萄酒
Wine.
(克钦泳池)
– 谁的庄? – 你的
– Whose deal is it? – Yours.
– 你是不是给我们要了啤酒? – 对
– Did you order us a beer? – Yes.
我好奇他们为什么问我们会不会游泳
I wonder why they asked us if we could swim.
有一件事可以肯定
One thing’s certain:
这个要好过在那肮脏的老水桶里磕磕绊绊地绕海岸
This is damn better than thumping round the coast in that dirty old bucket.
我可怜布林,一个烂水手,你懂的,遭了大罪了
I pity Breene. Awful bloody sailor, you know. Suffers hell.
– 纳尔逊也是 – 纳尔逊?
– So did Nelson. – Nelson?
,你这傻子
Admiral Nelson, you fool.
你懂的,“英格兰认为…”
You know, “England expects…”
这边来,伙计们
Over here, chaps.
各位,要是他们运气好,菲比号♥明晚应该在克钦港外了
Gentlemen, if they’ve been lucky, the Phoebe should be outside Cochin harbour tomorrow night…
而我们将踏上一段阳光明媚的愉快旅程
And we’ll be off on a lovely sun-drenched cruise.
你们每个人都会收到一张登船时间表和详细说明
You’ll each receive a boarding schedule and detailed instructions.
请记住它们
Please memorize them…
然后将之销毁
and destroy them.
谁也不能携带任何可能牵涉到…
No one is to carry any letters or documents…
…他自己与“轻骑”的信件或文件
which might associate him with the Light Horse.
明天
Tomorrow…
你们每个人要分别去集市上买♥♥两瓶威士忌
You will each go separately to the bazaar and buy two bottles of whisky
要把它放在行李里,不要开封
Which you will keep in your luggage unopened.
你们要在17点前打包做好准备
You’re to be packed and ready by 1700 hours.
我不能告诉你们行动本身的任何细节
I can’t give you any details on the operation itself
要等我们安全到达海上
until we’re safely at sea.
有问题吗?
Any questions?
没有,长官
No, sir.

Good.
要是你们当中有谁想着今晚喝个烂醉…
If any of you might be thinking of getting sozzled tonight…
…好极了,我盼着呢
…splendid. I expect to.
简报结束
End of briefing.
你看那是什么东西?
不知道,河轮什么的吧
疯了的印度人,把那破船开进海洋里
你怎么想?不值得一颗鱼雷
我们可以浮起来用甲板炮击沉它
要我下命令上浮吗?
不,在这片海域白天太危险了
不,不必理会这破铜烂铁
注意,下潜到10英寻
扔掉肮脏的Daqgui…杂种猪猡
Desapare a daqgui sujo… porco canalha.
先生,你一定要原谅那个骗子
Senhor, ha-de perdoar esse zaragateiro.
你会说德语吗?
Sprechen sie deutsch?
不,先生
No, senhor.

English… ja.
会,先生
Yes, senhor.
你也许想要点什么?
You perhaps wish something?
你的任何欲求我们都可以给你
We can give you anything you should desire.
任何
Anything.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!