而且我们还有严格的命令
And here we are with the strictest orders…
绝不侵犯葡萄牙的中立
never to violate Portugal’s neutrality.
那么你建议我们做些什么呢,长官?
Then what do you suggest we do about it, sir?
我们可以坐在这里口沫飞溅
We can sit here and froth at the mouth…
或者找出传给那些U艇的情报来源何处
Or find out where all that informations transmit to those u-boats originates.
我有个建议,长官,加文和我可以花一两天在果阿
I have a suggest, sir, that Gavin and I can spend a day or two in Goa…
刺探一下,看看我们能挖出什么
Poking about, see what we can dig up.
挖情报,还是撩妹?
Dig up, or pick up?
– 哦,他是说他自己,长官 – 我说我自己
– Oh, he speaks for himself, sir. – I speak for myself.
对,而我是在说你
Yes, well I was speaking for you.
对,好了,我看这是最优先的
Yes, all right, I suppose this is top priority.
去挖吧
Go ahead and dig.
(埃伦费尔斯号♥)

Der kapitan.
好了,三艘都看过了
Well, that’s the three of them.
对,可哪一艘上有发射台?
Yes, but which has the transmitter?
那是咱们的老朋友
There’s our old friend.
啊,两位,再见到你们太高兴了
Gentlemen, a great pleasure to see you again.
曼努埃尔
Manuel.

Please.
心脏怎么样,曼努埃尔?
How’s the heart, Manuel?
我的心脏…我从没有…
My heart… I never…
– 你跟我开玩笑呢 – 不完全是
– You joke with me. – Not exactly.
坐下,曼努埃尔
Sit down, Manuel.
你样子像是脚疼
You look like your feet hurt.
外面的德国人,他们是哪条船上的?
The Germans outside, which ship are they from?
埃伦费尔斯号♥
The Ehrenfels.
– 罗菲尔船长 – 一位非常有魅力的绅士,的确
– Captain Rofer. – A very charming gentleman, actually.
嗯,毫无疑问毫无疑问
No doubt. No doubt.
那么,这一向都有些什么事?
Well, what’s been happening?
– 没什么,只是些日常 – 什么日常?
– Nothing, just the usual. – The usual what?
人们来来往往,吃吃喝喝
People coming and going, eating and drinking.
一切正常
Everything normal.
那个…赌钱的事呢,曼努埃尔?
How’s the… gambling, Manuel?
有点冷清,很自然,警♥察♥一直要得越来越多
A little slow. Naturally, the police keep asking for more and more.
那太糟了,我们说重点吧,曼努埃尔
That’s too bad. Let’s get to the point, Manuel.
想输在你的轮盘赌上
My friend here has a nice fat packet of escudos to lose on your wheel.
– 个人而言,我倒希望他赢钱 – 曼努埃尔
– Personally, I would wish for him to win. – Manuel!
我们在说的是多少钱啊?
How much are we talking about?
全部,然后我就在你的门口自杀而亡
All of it. And then I commit suicide right on your doorstep.
同样的,我也可以此时此地就都给你
By the same token, I could give it to you here, right now.
不,不,先生,不要
No. No, Senhor, no.
也许一点点输掉会更好玩,你觉得呢?
Maybe it’d be more fun to lose it bit by bit. What do you think?
– 是的,先生 – 同时,你跟我要…
– Yes, Senhor. – Meanwhile, you and I will be having…
在你的私人办公室小小地聊一下
a pleasant little chat in your private office.

Please.
我一会儿就来
I’ll be one minute.
女士们先生们,停止下注
Messieurs dames, Rien ne va plus.
停止下注,女士们先生们
No more bets, ladies and gentlemen.
谢谢你
Thank you.
下注吧,女士们先生们
Faites vosjeux, messieurs dames.
女士们先生们,下注
Ladies and gentlemen, place your bets.
,停止下注 – 好运
– Rien ne va plus. No more bets. – Good luck.
– 这样说会招来坏运气 – 哦,马上收回
– It’s bad luck to say that. – Oh, instantly retracted.
三十四,红色,偶数
Trente-guatre. Rouge. Pair et passe.
三十四,红色,偶数
Thirty-four. Red and even.
一定是因为刚才的立马收回
It must have been the instant retraction.
或者可能是一开始的好运
Or maybe it was the good luck to begin with.
或者是单纯的命数?
Or how about plain destiny?
,女士们先生们,下注
Faites vosjeux. Ladies and gentlemen, place your bets.
我想我要再试一下
I’ll think I’ll try that again.
好运
Good luck.
,停止下注
Rien ne va plus. No more bets.
希望如此
I hope so.
来一瓶香槟庆祝我即将到来的输钱怎么样?
How about celebrating my impending loss with a bottle of champagne?
谢谢你,我赌钱的时候不喝酒
Thank you, I don’t drink when I gamble.
抽烟呢?
Smoke?
– 踢踏舞? – 最近没有
– Tap dance? – Not recently.
去雅座来杯茶呢?
How about tea in the lounge?
你听见那咔嗒的声音了吧?
You do hear those little clicking sounds?
三十一,黑色,单数
Trente et un. Noir et impasse.
三十一,黑色,单数
Thirty-one. Black and odd.
对了,我名叫加文·斯图尔特
By the way, my name is Gavin Stewart.
我看那是一只结婚戒指?
I take it that is a wedding ring?
就是这东西
That’s what it is.
– 那么你是…太太 – 克伦威尔
– And you are Mrs…? – Cromwell.
我瞎猜一下,克伦威尔太太
Let me hazard a guess, Mrs. Cromwell.
你来果阿这里度假
You are here in Goa on holiday…
而你丈夫是一位大块头先生,也许正坐在…
And your husband is a large gentleman probably sitting…
巴卡拉牌桌上
At the baccarat table.
不,我住在这里,我丈夫死了
No, I live here and my husband is dead.
哦,真抱歉,我经常…
Oh, I’m so sorry. I tend to be…
乱施展魅力?
Over charming?
我真的抱歉
I really am sorry.
不必如此
There’s no need to be.
我们来看着我们的钱消失
Let’s watch our money disappear.
,停止下注
Rien ne va plus. No more bets.
曼努埃尔,你思考得不够努力
Manuel, you’re not thinking hard enough.
– 我尽全力了 – 哦,那就再试试
– I’m doing my best. – Well, let’s try again.
我们说的是经常去你的露天咖啡馆的印度人
We’re talking about Indians who visit your outdoor cafe frequently.
对,有几个,我说过了
Yes, quite a few. I said so.
– 那是个很受欢迎的地方 – 而且我们还说到别的人
– It’s a very popular place. – And we’re talking about someone else.
也许是个德国人,他可能…
Probably a German who might…
…只是每天同一时间路过
…just pass by at the same time every day.
– 这种事我不… – 或者他可能会进来待几分钟
– It’s not something I… – Or who might drop in for a few minutes.
或者他可能沿着街道走,被其中一个印度人跟着
Or who might be followed down the street by one of the Indians.
你看,我真的愿意帮你,但是…
Look, I’d really like to help you, but…
我没注意到这些事情,我在那边太忙了
I don’t notice these things. I’m too busy in the place.
曼努埃尔
Manuel…
听好
Listen.
不管你付给警♥察♥什么,让你的赌博能开下去…
Whatever you pay the police to let you keep the gambling going…
我可以加倍让他们关掉你的生意
I can double it to have them shut you down.
所以接受一点友好建议吧
So, take a bit of friendly advice.
我想要你注意到这些事情
I want you to notice these things.

Faites vosjeux, messieurs dames.
请下注,女士们先生们
Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen.
– 你真有信念
– Faites vosjeux, messieurs dames. – You really have faith.
说“希望”更合适
“Hope” would be a better word.
介意我问你在果阿做什么吗?
Would you mind if I ask what you’re doing in Goa?
输钱
Losing.
但要以绝佳的风度
But with incredible grace.
哦,其实我只来这里办一天公务
Oh, actually I’m here on business just for the day.
明晚我必须回孟买♥♥去
I have to be back in Bombay tomorrow night.
也许听起来古怪,不过我是卖♥♥茶叶的
I may sound quaint, but I sell tea.
二十二,黑色,双数
Vingt-deux. Noir. Pair et passe.
二十二,黑色,双数
Twenty-two. Black and even.
哦,输完了
Well, that does it.
你输得相当多,我很遗憾
You’ve lost quite a lot. I’m sorry.
哦,照我看来,我赢了
Oh, the way I look at it, I won.
我遇到了你
I met you…
而且我还想再见你
And I’d like to meet you again.
也许你会的…
Perhaps you will…
你下次来的时候
On your next trip.
我会在这里的
I’ll be here.
,请下注,女士们先生们
Faites vosjeux. Place your bets ladies and gentlemen.
先生,我吓坏了
Senhor, I’m very frightened.
曼努埃尔,我跟你保证过,没人会知道你说过的一星半点话
Manuel, I promised you that no one will ever know you’ve said anything at all.
你连他们的名字都不知道
You don’t even know their names.
你所知道的只是一个印度人,脸颊有痣,还有…
All you know is that an Indian with a mole on his cheek and…
一个高个儿欧洲人,也许互相间有交流
a tall European, may be communicating with each other.
– 也许没有 – 正是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!