实际上,就现在
Right now, as a matter of fact.
我要你们每个人喝一大口,就一口
I want each of you to take another big swallow, just one.
接下来,用威士忌漱口然后再把它吐掉
Next, rinse your mouths thoroughly with whiskey and spit it out…
然后拿出剩下的倒在你们的衣服上
Then take what’s left and pour it over your clothing.
全部吗,长官?
All of it, sir?
全部
All of it.
我要这里每个人闻起来就像是酒厂
I want every man here to smell like a distillery.
好了,继续干吧
All right. Get on with it!
谁有苏打?
Anybody got any soda?
我不是故意的,我发誓
I didn’t mean to do that, I swear it.
这是最高贵的牺牲
This is the noblest sacrifice of all.
单是这薰气就让我微醉了
The fumes alone are getting me tiddly.
你们可以留着第二瓶,去孟买♥♥的路上庆祝用
You may save your second bottle for our celebration on the way to Bombay.
都准备好了
好的,还有17分钟
这将是多么巨大的胜利,一艘航♥空♥母舰
敬我们的U艇
我们登船的时候
When we board…
我要你们别开枪,除非绝对必要
I want no firing unless it’s absolutely necessary.
有什么不愉快的事情发生…
Should anything unpleasant happen…
我们遭受到伤亡
And we sustain dead or wounded,
他们是不能留在埃伦费尔斯号♥上的,装备也不行
they are not to be left aboard the Ehrenfels, nor any eauipment.
能辨认出我们是英国人的东西都不行
Nothing which could identify us as British.
我吹响这个口哨三次
When I blow this whistle three times,
人人都要离开,立即
everybody off immediately.
你们会成功的
You’ll do.
各就各位
Take your stations.
所有武器上膛,保险栓打开
All weapons loaded. Safety catches on.
对表
Check our watches.
你们设置水雷时,记住,给我们30分钟
When you set your mines, remember, give us 30 minutes.
这个时间还是不算多
That’s still not much time.
这话叫我吃惊,我们时间绰绰有余
You surprise me. We’ll have all the time in the world.
好了,赶紧去干吧
Now, do get on with it.
你是老大,路易斯
You’re the boss, Lewis.
老天,你的口气太难闻
My god, you breath is awful.
还是拿下来好,黑暗中也帮不了我,是吧?
Well, might as well. Won’t help me see in the dark, will it?
瑜伽哥,水雷
Yogi, the mine.
最棒的
– Klasse. – Wundervoll.
精彩
– Fantastisch. – Herrlich.
过来,快走
Come on, move.
怎么回事?
Was ist?
举起来手,安静
Hands up. Silence!
桑迪,跟我来
Sandy, come with me.
– 你们两个留在这里 – 好
– You two stay here. – Right.

这边走
This way.
跟我来
Come with me.
待在原地,不要出声
Stay where you are. Not a sound.
我真高兴我们不会待在船上
I’m glad we’re not staying on board.
来吧,我们走
Come on, let’s go.

You!
等等,炸掉这个
Hold on. Blow this one!
他们没在接收
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我想我还站着
I think I’m still standing!
我们找到它了,比尔,组织大家离开
We’ve found it, Bill. Get everyone organized to leave.
桑迪,照料瑜伽哥
Sandy, look after Yogi.
– 过来,我们走 – 巴克尔,跟我进来
– Come on, let’s go. – Barker, in here with me.
密♥码♥本,把它们带上菲比号♥,赶紧
The code books. Get them on board the Phoebe. Hurry.

Right.
办完赶紧走
Let’s get it done and leave.
迪基
Dickie
老天
God!
我的错,比尔
My fault, Bill.
别管那个
Never mind that.
快把我们的人带到菲比号♥
Get ours to the Phoebe quick…
德国人拉到后甲板跟其它的在一起
And the Germans to the afterdeck with the others.
回菲比号♥上,大家回菲比号♥上
Back on the Phoebe, everybody. Back on the Phoebe.
该死的傻瓜,我说,他们干嘛不赶紧?
Damn fools. I mean, why don’t they hurry up?
我的天
Good god.
路易斯
Lewis
带他们上菲比号♥,比尔
Get them on the Phoebe, Bill.
威廉姆森
Williamson!
长官
Sir.
照看丹尼森
Look after Dennison.
雷德,把他们赶去集中
Red, put those with the others.
来吧小伙子们,动起来
Come on my Bonnie lads, move it!
转过身
Turn around.
我会在顶甲板上看着你们
I’ll be watching you from the top deck.
别犯错,我会对第一个动的人开枪
Make no mistake, I’ll shoot the first man who moves.
拉伍克罗夫特在哪里?
Where is Lovecroft?
二层甲板,军官室
Second deck. Wardroom.
上菲比号♥,罗宾
In the Phoebe, Robin.
罗宾
Robin.
拉伍克罗夫特
Lovecroft
雷德,拿上这些武器
Red, take these weapons.
好了,我来扶他
Okay, I’ll take him.
大家翻过去,这条船要炸了
Everybody, over the side. This ship is going to blow up.
翻过船舷,船要炸了
Spring uber bord. Das schiff ist in der luft.
发动引擎
Start engines!
发动引擎
Start engines.
驶离
Push off!
查理
Charlie.
驶离
Push off!
扳手,我们来看看
Spanner, now let’s see…
这个好了
That’s okay.
查理
Charlie.
比尔,别光站着,给我们启航
Bill, don’t stand about! Get us underway!
好了好了
Right, right.
到舱里去
Get them below.
帮我起来
Help me up.
– 路易斯 – 我没事
– Lewis. – I’m all right.
快出去
Get out of here.
找地方躺下
Lie down somewhere.
没有可躺的地方,那些水雷可没那么精准
There’s nothing to lie down on. Those timers aren’t that accurate.
– 查理,给我个答复 – 我在干活
– Charlie, give me an answer! – I’m working.
你最好捂上这个
You’d better have this on.
– 我来扶你 – 这下我打马球会有点疼了
– I got you. – This’ll put pain to my polo for a bit.
要是这条船上了天,你就要跟圣彼得玩马球了
You’ll be playing polo with St. Peter if this ship goes up.
– 拉姆,帮帮皮尤先生 – 是,先生
– Ram, help Mr. Pugh. – Yes, sir.
有人吗,到底出了什么鬼?
Somebody, what the hell’s gone wrong?
我正拼命努力呢,比利
I’m working very hard, Billy.
那些水雷还有多久?
How long have we got on those mines?
几分钟吧,也许
A couple of minutes, maybe.
好了
Well…
屏住呼吸
Hold your breath.
慢慢把它加到全速,比尔
Ease her up to full speed, Bill.
它上天了
She’s going up!
老天爷
Good god!
可怜的恶魔们
Poor devils.
比尔,我…
Bill, I…
我都不知道怎么开口感谢你和轻骑
I wouldn’t know how to begin to thank you and the Light Horse.
我有种感觉他们会感谢你
I have a feeling they’ll be thanking you.
我知道我会的
I know I am.
什么也没有发来,艇长
两点了,真糟糕
至少明天可以平静一天了
1943年3月的前11天里
U艇在印度洋击沉12艘盟国船只
在轻骑袭击了果阿之后
在3月剩余的日子里
只损失了一条船
路易斯·皮尤上校由格利高里·派克饰演
加文·斯图尔特上尉由罗杰·摩尔饰演
W.H.格莱斯由大卫·尼文饰演

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!