– Or they may not. – Exactly.
路易斯,我们要开很长的路呢
Lewis, we’ve a long drive.
先生,赌场…?
Senhor. The gambling…?
完全是你跟警方的事情
Strictly between you and the police.
克伦威尔太太,有什么要我帮忙吗?
Mrs. Cromwell. May I be of some assistance?
曼努埃尔,我运气真好
Manuel, I’ve been really lucky.
我要把你的好多钱带回家了
I’m taking home a lot of your money.
我真为你高兴,恭喜
I’m so happy for you. Congratulations.
噢,你也许知道我会回来全输掉
Well, you probably know I’ll come back and lose it all,
但刚才我感觉好极了
but just now I feel marvelous.
曼努埃尔,我想送你一点小东西
Manuel, I’d like to give you a little something.
哦不,我不能接受
No, I couldn’t accept.
为什么?你当然可以的
Why not? Of course you could.
哦,夫人,你输钱的时候我可从未提点过你
Oh, madam, I never tip you when you lose.
曼努埃尔
Manuel.
我坚持给你
I insist!
天杀的!我们必须除掉那座发射台
Lood dammit! We’ve got to get rid of that transmitter!
你们知不知道有多少生命依赖着那些补给
Do you know how many lives depend on supplies…
此时却躺在印度洋海底
…lying at the bottom of the Indian ocean”?
我想是的,长官,但我们仍然不知道它到底在哪里
I think we do, sir. But we still don’t know exactly where it is.
我认为我们第一优先是要找出谁在领导这个间谍网
I think our first priority is to find whoever heads the spy ring.
你的建议是怎样处理此事呢?
And how do you propose to handle that?
你在果阿碰到的线索相当脆弱
The lead you pick up in Goa is rather fragile.
我不太确定
I’m not so sure.
我们知道那个给我们线索的人被杀了
We know that the man who gave it to us was murdered.
它值得跟进
It’s worth following up.
假设你发现了谁是间谍头目,然后怎样呢?
And just suppose you discover who the head spy is. Then what?
加文和我绑♥架♥他,然后细细审问他
Gavin and I kidnap him and interrogate him rather thoroughly.
– 在果阿吗? – 对,如果他在那里的话
– In Goa? – Right, if that’s where he is.
诚然,这样有在中立领土上被抓到的风险
Granted, there’s a risk of being caught in neutral territory.
我们反正可以辩称是精神错乱,长官
We can always plead insanity, sir.
他说的是他自己
He speaks for himself.
那就去做吧,可是我不喜欢这样
Then do it, but it dislikes me.
要是你俩被抓了,老天知道我们会有什么麻烦
If you two are caught, god knows what trouble we’ll be in.
– 就这样吧,去制定计划 – 谢谢,长官
– Yes, all right. Go ahead and make plans. – Thank you, sir.
– 小心点,加文 – 有何不可?
– Watch it, Gavin. – Why not?
海伦,给我接通果阿的6♥4♥1
Helen, get me 6♥4♥1 in Goa.
(宫殿酒店)
什么事?
Yes?
经理的问候
Compliments of the management.
啊,这就是我所说的葡萄牙人的好客
That’s what I call Portuguese hospitality.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
谢谢你,欢迎来果阿
Thank you. Welcome to Goa.
谢谢
Thank you.
这倒挺快的
That was fast.
真♥相♥是,麦肯齐让人装了个电♥话♥在他的木腿里
The truth is, MacKenzie has a telephone built into his wooden leg.
上面说什么?
What does it say?
“你们要的人可能是拉姆·达斯·古普塔,印度人,大约32岁
“Possible your man is Ram Das Gupta. Indian. About 32.
“右颊有大颗痣,孟买♥♥联欧航运的职员
‘Large mole on right cheek. Clerk for Inter-Europe Shipping, Bombay.
“目前住在果阿的卡波拉街197号♥
“Currently living at 197 Cabral street, Goa.
“印度独♥立♥运动知名的政♥治♥积极分子”
“Known political activist for Indian independence.”
我想我们应该见见这个人
I think we should meet this fellow.
就是说现在
That means right now.
赶快,孩子们,你们上学要迟到了
Hurry up, children, you’ll be late for school.
早上好
Bom dia.
可以,先生
– May I use your telephone? – Sim, senhor.

谢谢
Thank you.
希亚
Shia.
– 三二九 – 是,先生
– Three, two, nine. – Yes, sir.
他会给我打回来
He’ll be calling me back.
在?
Yes?
谁?
Who?
哦,该死
Oh, damn.
这里有人叫拉姆·达斯·古普塔的吗?
Is there someone here named Ram Das Gupta?
– 先生? – 这电♥话♥找一位拉姆·达斯·古普塔先生
– Senhor? – This call is for a Mr. Ram Das Gupta.
他可能在外面
Perhaps he’s outside.

– 拉姆·达斯·古普塔先生吗? – 怎么?
– Senhor Ram Das Gupta? – Yes?
电♥话♥
Telephone.
我相信你愿意去卫生间
I’m sure you’d like to go to the toilet.
现在仔细好了,你名字叫拉姆·达斯·古普塔
Now, listen very carefully. Your name is Ram Das Gupta.
你住在卡波拉街197号♥
You live at 197 Cabral street.
你在联欧航运工作
You work at Inter-Europe Shipping.
除非你完全合作,否则我们会很高兴杀死你
Unless you fully cooperate, we’ll be delighted to kill you.
听懂了吗?
Is that understood?
听听这个:“爱斯莫号♥商船,6212吨♥
Listen to this: “The Ennismore trader. 6,212 tons.
“各种货物包括坦克和飞机弹♥药♥
“Cargo varied including tank and plane ammo.
“大致纬度:10.25,经度:74.15
“Approximate latitude: 10.25. Longitude: 74.15.
“1月27日,上午八时至二十一时之间”
“January 27, between 08.00 and 21.00 hours.”
这是我们救下来的一艘
That’s one we’ve saved.
你真是个淘气的孩子
You are a naughty boy.
现在我们想让你回到桌前
Now we’d like you to go back to your table…
继续按你平常惯例来
and continue with your usual routine.
我们会盯着,哪怕最小的一点错误动作你就死定了
We’ll be watching. The tiniest false move and you’re dead.
橙汁
Orangejuice.
(特兰佩塔)
祖国在南亚的头号♥特工
The fatherland’s no.1 agent in Southern Asia.
你肯定吗?
Are you sure”?
我肯定
I’m sure.
待在这里,我就回来
Stay here, I’ll be back.
先生
Senhor.
那杯浓咖啡让你肚子难受了?
Did that strong coffee upset your stomach?
– 没有 – 遗憾
– No. – Pity.
要是你不把嘴好好闭上
If you don’t keep your mouth shut,
我们下一次见面可能就没这么友好了
our next meeting may not be this friendly.
克伦威尔太太
Mrs. Cromwell!
你好…或者大概那个意思吧
Hello… or words to that effect.
你好
Hello.
多巧啊,我一直坐在那边等你
What a coincidence. I’ve been sitting over there waiting for you.
不,你没有
No, you haven’t.
好吧,我不能说谎
Well, I cannot tell a lie.
跟你说实话,我在等一个商业伙伴
To tell you the truth, I’m waiting for a business associate…
他一辈子都没有准时过
Who’s never been on time in his life.
(埃伦费尔斯号♥ 不来梅)
– 对了,我叫加文 – 我记得
– By the way, it’s Gavin. – I remember.
我还叫你克伦威尔太太吗?
Do I still call you Mrs. Cromwell?
不,等等,不要回答,你的狗叫什么?
No, wait! Don’t answer that. What’s your dog’s name?
– 你不会嘲笑吧? – 保证
– You won’t laugh? – Guaranteed.
哈姆雷特
Hamlet.

But he’s not a great Dane.
可他不知道啊
He doesn’t know that.
而且你也许不会相信…
And you may not believe this…
他们叫我艾格尼丝
But they named me Agnes.
(也许是因为莎士比亚妻子叫Agnes)
我还是没有笑,艾格尼丝
I’m still not laughing, Agnes.
我曾经是,一个无助的小孩…哦,咖啡,麻烦
There I was, a helpless infant…Coffee, please.
– 还有一条人胳膊给那条狗 – 啥,先生?
– And a human arm for the dog, please. – Pardon, senhor?
咖啡就好了
Just the coffee.
你刚才说到…一个无助的小孩…
You were saying? A helpless infant…
我可以说你已经成熟得多么引人注目了吗?
May I say how spectacularly you have matured?
不过首先
But first
我继续叫你克伦威尔太太好不好?
is it all right if I continue to call you Mrs. Cromwell?
这是一整天里我听到最好的主意了
That’s the best idea I’ve heard all day.
时间还早,克伦威尔太太
It’s still early, Mrs. Cromwell.
我真的得走了,这头野兽需要锻炼
I really must leave. The beast needs exercise.
不要忘了,我们的那个约会还在
Don’t forget, we still have that date.
谢谢咖啡
Thanks for the coffee.
好好散步,克伦威尔太太
Have a lovely walk, Mrs. Cromwell.
– 动作挺快 – 哦,男人不光吃面包度日
– Fast work. – Well, man does not live by bread alone.
爱狗的人不可能全是坏人
A man who loves dogs can’t be all bad.
过来,我有些消息给你
Come along, I have some news for you.
那边,那两个人
There, those two men.
那么我们结账然后去特兰佩塔的房♥子外面等着

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!