今天就给我
Give it today.
(你像个贱♥人♥)
听着 艾琳 我很抱歉
Look, Ayleen, I’m sorry about everything.
我给你最后一次警告 今天 你想开战吗
I give you the last fucking warning! Today. You want war?
那就开战
You will get fucking war! You will get fucking war!
(就像我对每个人说的那样 万事皆有报应)
那是一次可怕的经历
It was a horrible experience.
但我有一点喜欢看到他“坐立不宁”
But part of me was actually enjoying seeing him “swerm.”
坐立不安 说错了
Squirm. No.
(乐透抽奖)
艾琳 我能请你帮个忙吗
Ayleen, can I ask you a favor?
你能给我买♥♥一张 上面有可选号♥码的彩票吗
Can you put me one lottery ticket with numbers that I can choose?
你有多可悲 我还以为你是亿万富翁
How pathetic can you be? I thought you were a billionaire.
(明天我就无家可归了)
(你明白)
(明天)
他没有任何收入 他没有人可以求
He has no money coming in. He had no one to go to.
(请帮帮我 拜托 艾琳)
(请你父母做点什么)
他还给我发图片和消息
He even sent me pictures and texts
他在购物中心吃剩菜
that he was eating leftovers in a shopping mall.
他长出了 像这样的大胡子
He grew himself, like, this big beard.
他睡在12美元一晚的旅馆里
He was sleeping in hostels of $12 a night.
(开心旅馆)
(是的 旅馆)
(一星级旅馆)
这一刻 我看到了真正的西蒙
At this moment, I see the real Simon,
因为没有别人的钱 他什么也不是 什么也做不成
because without other people’s money, he was nobody, and he’s nothing.
(我一贫如洗了)
(别再演了 你就是个戏精女王)
(我没有)
(我是流浪国王)
他还自称 “流浪国王”
He even called himself “the homeless king.”
(流浪国王)
钻石王子沦落到流浪国王
The prince of diamonds to this homeless king.
真是悲伤逆流成河
Cry me a river.
有一天早上 我收到他的消息
One morning, I get a text from him.
(我需要机票)
(做什么)
(来收拾残局)
几周前 他提到他想去希腊
A few weeks before, he was just mentioning he wanted to go to Greece.
(你有什么计划)
我给他发了消息回复 他并没有读
When I text him back, my message wasn’t receiving.
我只看到已发送
I just saw one tick.
那时我意识到 他已经在飞机上了
That’s when I realized that he was on a flight,
因为西蒙总是手♥机♥不离手
because Simon is always on his phone.
(今晚从布拉格飞往雅典的航♥班♥)
我搜索从布拉格飞往雅典的航♥班♥
I’m searching for flights from Prague to Athens.
我找到了完全符合他掉线时间的航♥班♥
I found a flight exactly the same time as he went offline.
我把细节截屏 然后直接发给了警♥察♥
I took a screenshot of the details, and I sent it directly to the police.
(紧急 西蒙·列维耶夫在飞机上)
他不会用西蒙·列维耶夫的名字 坐飞机 毕竟他因为诈骗被通缉了
He wouldn’t travel under Simon Leviev because he was wanted for fraud.
(在用大卫·莎伦的化名)
我也确保他们知道了我在信♥用♥卡♥上 看到的名字 大卫·莎伦
I also make sure they had the name that I saw on the credit card, David Sharon.
(大卫·莎伦)
(发送)
(发送中))
现在就全都交给警♥察♥了
Now, it was in the hands of the police.
(在线)
(打字中)
(我被逮捕了)
(我的天啊)
那是我人生中最美好的时刻之一
It was one of the best moments of my life.
他甚至说)
He even says…
(请帮帮我)
他因使用大卫·莎伦名字的假护照
He got arrested by Interpol on a fake passport,
被国际刑♥警♥逮捕
under the name David Sharon.
太好了
Yeah.
艾琳告诉我 抓到他了
Ayleen tells me, “We got him!”
我就想打给塞西莉
I just wanted to call Cecilie.
我说 “你在开玩笑吗 他真的被抓了 现在 今天”
I was like, “Are you fucking kidding me? He’s really caught? Now? Today?”
我甚至无法形容听到这个消息的喜悦
I can’t even describe the joy it is.
这就是我想要的 我想看他戴上手铐
This is what I wanted. I wanted to see him in handcuffs.
我需要替自己伸张正义
I needed justice for myself.
他知道你把这个信息 提供给警♥察♥了吗
Does he know you gave that information to the police?
不 他从来不相信我能这样做
No. He never believed that I was capable of doing this.
他现在知道了
He knows now.
嗨 西蒙
Hi, Simon.
我们所做的一切都有是有意义的
Everything that we did did have an effect.
我们至少帮助了一个人
We helped at least one person,
我们也让他被捕了
and we did get him arrested.
也许这不是我们想要的一切 但他确实被逮捕了
Maybe not for everything that we wanted, but he did get arrested.
所以我们的行为有了回报
So our action had a reaction.
(西蒙·列维耶夫因他在以色列的 犯罪行为被判处15个月监禁)
(他在五个月后被释放)
(西蒙在被释放之后 创立了一个网站)
(提供收费的商业建议)
(西蒙·列维耶夫 商业及个人成功研讨会)
(应付金额311美元)
(西蒙的保镖彼得 和生意伙伴阿维谢)
(从未因与西蒙有关的 非法活动被起诉)
(西蒙孩子的母亲 否认存在任何过失)
(宝丽娜在发现他欺骗自己后 与他分手)
(西蒙与亿万富翁)
(列夫·列维耶夫 及列维耶夫家族没有任何关系)
(我们没有找到任何证据或指控)
(指出列维耶夫家族或LLD公♥司♥ 参与钻石走私)
(西蒙现在以自♥由♥人的身份 生活在以色列)
我刚买♥♥了新的苹果手♥机♥ 刚收到新鞋子 完美
Just got my new iPhone 12 Pro. Just received the new shoes. Perfect.
(他似乎不再有财务问题)
这是真的 宾利或法拉利
This is the real deal. The Bentley or the Ferrari.
(塞西莉 佩妮拉和艾琳 仍然还在偿还账单)
(西蒙从来没有因诈骗她们被起诉)
(据估计他从全球各地的受害者身上 骗了一千万美元)
(自从他被释放之后 西蒙回到了Tinder上)
祝你有个美好的夜晚
I wish you a great and magnificent evening.
(他现在的女朋友 是一位以色列模特)
(我们邀请西蒙参与影片拍摄)
(他给我们发了这样一条信息)
我将对你们的诽谤和谎言 诉诸法律手段
I will proceed with the lawsuit against you for defam-in-ation and lies
你知道 这一切都是基于谎言
and, you know, that everything is based, basically, on a lie.
就这样 事情就是这样
And that’s it, this is how it’s gonna be.
塞西莉目前仍是单身
-从那之后你还用过Tinder吗 -是的 用过 对 我知道
Have you been on Tinder since? Yes. Oh, tons. Yeah, I know.
大家都在问我这个问题 这件事跟Tinder无关
Everyone is asking me. Tinder has nothing to do with this.
我马上就又登上了Tinder
I was on Tinder immediately.
-你还在寻找爱情 -我还在寻找爱情 所以)
You’re still looking for love? -I’m still looking for love. So…
永远会
Always.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!