-你好 -嗨
Hello. -Hi.
首先我想道歉
First of all, I wanted to apologize
并想让你们知道 并不是所有的以色列男人都是骗子
and let you know that not all Israeli men are such crooks.
参加美国 英国 荷兰还有德国的 脱口秀和新闻机构
Talk shows and news agencies in the US, UK, Netherlands, Germany as well.
我们需要更多的曝光 更多的国家进行自己的调查
We needed more exposure and more countries to make their own investigations.
比如“他在我们国家做了什么 我们国家是否存在受害者”
Like, “What did he do in our country? Do we have any victims here?”
但另一个目的则是让警♥察♥
But another thing was to actually get the police
感受到来自媒体和公众的压力
to feel the pressure from the media, the pressure from the public,
并对此采取行动
and do something about this.
反响非常热烈
The response was really overwhelming.
世界各地的受害者都联♥系♥了我们
We were contacted by victims all over the world.
我是2015年在Tinder上认识他的 我们在哥本哈根见面)
I met him on Tinder in 2015. We met up Copenhagen…
我们约会了大约六个月 他见了我的家人和朋友
We dated for around six months. He met my family and friends.
他在纽约和我们住在一起 他说他叫希蒙·耶胡达·哈尤特
He stayed with us in New York. He said his name was Shimon Yehuda Hayut.
-他的名字叫莫德凯·塔皮罗 -他的名字叫西蒙·列维耶夫
His name was Mordechay Tapiro. – His name was Simon Leviev.
我和妻子雇西蒙照顾我们五岁的儿子
My wife and I hired Simon to babysit our five-year-old son.
当时他20岁
He was 20 years old at the time.
我们知道他的父亲是位犹太教教士 他来自一个非常)
We knew that his father was a rabbi and he came from a very…
他告诉我他是以色列一家航♥空♥公♥司♥的 继承人 他雇我当他的私人助理
He told me he was heir to an Israeli airline. He employed me as his PA.
他雇我当他的私人司机 他还租了很多豪车
He hired me as his personal chauffeur. And he hired a lot of expensive cars.
30万美元的账单 他一直没付钱
He never paid the bill. $300,000.
他告诉我 他是摩萨德特工的卧底飞行员
He told me that he was a Mossad agent working undercover as a pilot.
他花了近两万美元
He spent nearly $20,000.
仅仅三天 他就用我们的运通卡 花了四万两千美元
In just three days, he spent $42,000 on our Amex card.
我们有三张支票是伪造的
Three of our checks had been forged.
总额近五万美元
Nearly $50,000 in total.
(信♥用♥卡♥诈骗)
六年过去了 我还是没有释怀 我很害怕他
I’m still not over it, six years later. I’m scared of him.
我们有全部这些信息 但他却相安无事
We got all this information, but nothing happened to him.
他仍逍遥法外 他仍是一个自♥由♥人
He was still on the run, he was still a free man,
尽管我们知道他已经被别人
even though we knew that he was reported to the police
向至少七个国家的警方报案了
in at least seven different countries.
(捷克共和国 布拉格)
我当时是在布拉格机场
I was at the airport in Prague.
我是去看我的男朋友
I had been visiting my boyfriend.
在等飞机起飞的时候
While I was waiting for my plane to leave,
我刷着Instagram 看到了我男朋友的照片
I was scrolling through Instagram, and I saw the picture of my boyfriend.
我点了进去
I clicked on it.
Tinder 诈骗王
“The Tinder Swindler”?
这是什么情况
What the fuck is this?
(引诱)
我完全震惊了
I was completely in shock.
我把文章发给西蒙 他就开始给我打电♥话♥
I sent the article to Simon, and he started calling me.
我们就要起飞了
We were about to take off,
所以我下载了这篇文章 并把手♥机♥调到了飞行模式
so I downloaded the article and put my phone on airplane mode.
我看到这个叫塞西莉的女孩 在Tinder上认识了他
I saw that this girl Cecilie met him on Tinder.
我也是在Tinder上认识的他
I also met him on Tinder.
第一次约会 他也带我去了一家五星级酒店
He also took me to a five-star hotel on the first date.
我当时已经和西蒙约会了14个月
I was already dating Simon for 14 months.
所以我们的关系很认真
So we were in a serious relationship.
我非常爱他
I loved him very much.
他很体贴 会记住每一件小事
He was very thoughtful. He would remember every little thing.
我全身心地投入 和他交往
I shared my whole heart with him.
我们都开始讨论一起安定下来 组建一个家庭了
We started talking about settling down together, starting a family.
我真的感觉我们是天生的一对
I really felt we were meant for each other.
(2018年1月 塞西莉遇到了一个 名叫西蒙·列维耶夫的人)
我浏览了那篇文章 看到了附带的那些视频
I was scrolling through the article. I saw these videos coming up.
塞西莉 我亲爱的 我爱你 我很想你 我等不及要见你了
Cecilie, my love, I love you. I miss you. I can’t wait to see you.
他给我发了同样的视频
He sent me the same video.
艾琳 亲爱的
Ayleen, darling,
我很想你
I miss you.
彼得
Peter.
我浏览了一下我的WhatsApp聊天记录 然后开始比较
I went through my WhatsApp history, and I started to compare.
他对她说的话和对我说的一模一样
He was sending exactly the same words to her as he did to me.
“早上好 亲爱的 你好吗 我爱你 我很想你”
“Good morning, love. How are you? I love you. I miss you.”
“我想跟你生孩子”
“I wanna have babies with you.”
他带塞西莉去了阿姆斯特丹 那是我的家乡
He took Cecilie to Amsterdam, my hometown.
就在和我们交往的相同阶段
Exactly the same period as we were dating,
她当时在找房♥子 准备和他一起在伦敦生活
she was looking for houses to start living with him in London.
我当时也在阿姆斯特丹找房♥子
I was also looking for houses in Amsterdam.
(惊喜 到了奥斯陆)
就在同一天 他飞往奥斯陆出差
The same day, he was flying to Oslo for a business trip,
他当时只是要去见她
he was just going out to see her.
他给我发短♥信♥说 “我累死了” 是的 当然了
He texted me, “I’m tired as fuck.” Yeah, of course.
他整晚都在塞西莉身边
He was with Cecilie all night.
(听说事情进展不顺利 我很遗憾)
他告诉我在慕尼黑的交易出了问题
He told me that this business deal in Munich went wrong.
但他当时是在见佩妮拉
But he was meeting Pernilla.
彼得倒下了
Peter is down!
他给我发了一模一样的照片
He sent exactly the same pictures to me,
告诉我他的敌人把彼得打倒了
telling me that his enemies had beaten Peter up.
(我真的很担心)
当我收到那些照片时 我感到很害怕
When I got those pictures, I was terrified.
(但这真的很可怕)
这让我变得多疑 不停地四处张望
It made me paranoid, constantly looking over my shoulder.
几年前 我被两个家伙跟踪 他们揍了我一顿
A few years ago, I was followed by two guys and they beat me up.
我跟西蒙说了这件事
I told Simon about this.
当西蒙说我被跟踪时 那段时间我一直都很焦虑
When Simon said I was being followed, I was full of anxiety all the time.
(我睡不着觉 压力很大)
我看到他是个逃犯
I’m reading that he is a fugitive.
(列维耶夫在以色列被通缉)
一个已被定罪的罪犯
A convicted criminal.
(被定罪)
(诈骗了数百万)
He swindled women for millions.
我的心都快停止跳动了 因为我也借钱给了他
My heart almost stopped beating, because I also lent him money.
(其他被他骗过的女人 都在为他的奢侈买♥♥单)
一开始数额很小
It started off small.
他的敌人在追踪他的手♥机♥ 所以他让我弄些电♥话♥卡
His enemies were tracking his phones, so he asked me to get some SIM cards.
所以我付清了那些账单
So I was paying off those bills.
但数额变得越来越多
But it became more and more and more.
我给了他14万美元 一笔巨款
I gave him $140,000. So much money.
名牌服装 其他女人的机票 高档的晚宴
Designer clothes, flight tickets for other women. Fancy dinners.
现在我明白了 他把我的钱都挥霍在了谎言上
Now I see, my money he spent on basically bullshit.
我百感交集
I had so many emotions.
关于被骗的部分 还有钱的部分
The cheating part, the money part.
坐上一次小小的航♥班♥ 我就失去了一切
On one small flight, I lost everything.
我不想让飞机着陆
I didn’t want the plane to land,
因为我需要面对现实 而现实是可怕的
because I needed to face reality, and that reality was terrifying.
我一到阿姆斯特丹 我就知道他会打电♥话♥给我
The moment I land in Amsterdam, I knew he would call me.
)愉快的飞行 谢谢您搭乘我们的航♥班♥ 祝您有一个愉快的夜晚
…an enjoyable flight. Thank you for flying with us, and have a pleasant evening.
(西蒙 未接语♥音♥通话)
我是说 我不知道这是哪儿来的
I mean, I don’t know where this shit came from.
他说这篇文章是假的
He says the article was fake.
塞西莉和佩妮拉 可能是被他的敌人收买♥♥
Cecilie and Pernilla would have been paid by his enemies
来写这篇文章的
to create this article.
我知道我被骗了 我知道他是个骗子
I knew I was defrauded. I knew that he was fake.
听着 我爱你 我在乎你)
I love you. I care about you–
(紧急呼叫)
我跟警♥察♥报了案
I talked to the police.
他们说他们需要时间来立案
They said they needed time to build this case,
但时间正是我没有的东西
but it was something I didn’t have,
因为我知道西蒙是个逃犯
because I knew that Simon was a fugitive.
一旦他能离开 他就会立马逃走
The moment he was able to get away, he would.
我不想让他逃走
I didn’t want him to get away with this.
我想和文章里的人谈谈
I wanted to talk to someone who was in the article.
(佩妮拉)
我在Instagram上找到了佩妮拉
I found Pernilla on Instagram.
我收到一个名叫艾琳 荷兰女孩的信息
So I get a message from this Dutch girl, Ayleen,
她说她是西蒙的女朋友
saying that she’s the girlfriend of Simon,
她看到了这片文章
and she has seen the story
并说她感觉自己
and says that it feels like
现在正处于一部恐怖电影之中
she is in the middle of a horror movie right now.

Hi.
艾琳说她会帮我们抓住他
Ayleen says she’s going to help us catch him,
但她需要先做一件事
but there’s something she needs to do first.
(我很抱歉)
我要拿回我的钱 但要怎么做 我得想个计划
I needed to get my money back. But how? I had to come up with a plan.
(我的脸都出现在新闻上了 到处都是)
突然我发现自己的处境很有优势

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!