布拉格之恋
在1968年的布拉格 住着一位年轻医生 名叫托马斯
脱掉你的衣服
Take off your clothes.
什么
What?
我说 脱掉你的衣服
l said, take off your clothes.
但你昨晚什么都看过了
But you saw everything last night.
我得检查一个东西
But l need to check something.
只要三秒钟
Only for three seconds.
混♥蛋♥
The bastard.
他怎么做到的
How does he do it?
One.
Two.
Three.
但是最了解他的女人是萨宾那
我得走了
l’ve got to go.
你从来不在女人家里过夜吗
Don’t you ever spend the night at the woman’s place?
从来不会
Never.
如果女人在你的家里过夜呢
What about when a woman’s at your place?
我会说我失眠
l tell her l get insomnia
或者其他什么理由
anything.
另外 我的床很窄
Besides, l have a very narrow bed.
你怕女人吗 医生
Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
当然
Of course.
我很喜欢你 托马斯
l really like you, Tomas.
你完全站在庸俗的对立面
You are the complete opposite of kitsch.
在庸俗的王国里
ln the kingdom of kitsch,
你会是
you would be…
一个怪物
a monster.
不 等等
No, wait.
萨宾那 我得走了
Sabina, l’ve got to go.
不 等等 等一下
No, wait. Wait.
现在 我是什么
Now. What am l?
怪物
A monster.
托马斯被派往一个温泉度假村去做个手术
6号♥房♥
Room 6.
开始了
Here we go.
法国白兰地
Oh, cognac.
能把账记到我房♥间上吗
Can you charge it to my room?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
好巧啊
Oh, that’s funny.
你住在6号♥房♥
You’re in Room 6.
所以呢
So?
而我6点下班
And my shift finishes at 6:00.
而且在6点
And at 6:00,
我得回到布拉格
l have to be back in Prague.
不过其实
Well…
在6点左右就行
around 6:00.
我马上回来
Oh, l’ll be back.
等一下
Wait.
等一下
Wait.
你知道吗 这长椅是我的
You know, this is my bench.
你的
Your bench?
是的 我每天会来这里读书
Yes, l come here every day to read,
来到这张长椅
to this same bench.
这不巧吗
lsn’t that funny?
是的
Yes.
你在读什么
What are you reading?
托尔斯泰的《安娜·卡列尼娜》
Anna Karenina, by Tolstoy.
那本书
Oh, yes,
那本《安娜·卡列尼娜》
that Anna Karenina.
是的
Yeah.
我本来能早点过来的
l would have come earlier,
但是 我妈妈
but…my mother…
你和你妈妈住
You live with your mother?
我已经退了房♥
Well, l’ve checked out of my room.
你要走吗
Are you leaving?
是的 已经有点迟了
Yes, it’s getting late.
我只是来做个手术
l just came for an operation.
本来应该是我的同事过来
A colleague of mine was supposed to come,
但是他受伤了 所以
but he injured himself, so…
好了
Well…
我也许会再回来的
maybe l’ll come back sometime.
你为什么要回来
Why would you come back here?
这里这么无聊
lt’s so boring.
这儿没人读书
Nobody here reads.
这儿没人讨论任何事
Nobody here discusses anything.
你知道我的意思吗
You know what l mean?
是的
Yes.
我知道
Yes, l do.
那么
Well.
认识你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
再见
Good-bye.
托马斯
Tomas.
托马斯
Tomas.
你只是在寻找快♥感♥吗
Are you only searching for pleasure?
还是说每个女人都像新大♥陆♥
Or is every woman a new land
充满了你想发现的秘密
whose secrets you want to discover?
你想知道她做♥爱♥时
You want to know what she’s going to say
会说什么
when she makes love?
或者如何微笑
Or how she will smile?
如何耳语
How she will whisper?
呻♥吟♥ 尖叫
Groan Scream?
也许最小的 难以想象的 细节
Maybe the very smallest, unimaginable details,
微小的事情才让每个女人
tiny things that make one woman
与众不同
totally unlike any other.
那么医生 我的细节是什么
What’s my detail, Doctor?
你的帽子 萨宾那
Your hat, Sabina.
这顶帽子
The hat
是从我祖父的
comes from my grandfather’s
祖父那里传下来的
grandfather.
他活在很久很久以前
He lived a long, long time ago.
很久以前
A long time ago.
托马斯
Tomas.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
你的眼睛
Your eyes.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
这么说
So
你来布拉格了
you are in Prague.
我刚到
l just arrived.
我还要见一些朋友
l have friends to see.
我是来办公的
l’m here on some business.
我再找一个工作
l’m looking for another job.
为什么不进来
Why don’t you come in?
你一个人吗
Are you alone?
是的
Yeah.
脱掉你的衣服
Take off your clothes.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我一定是在火车上感冒了
l must have caught a cold on the train.
也许我最好帮你看看
Perhaps l better take a look at you.
来吧
Come here.
我的手冷吗
My hands cold?
我非常怕痒
l’m very ticklish.
这儿疼吗
Does it hurt there?
往上看
Look up.
往下
Down.

Left.

Right.
别担心
Don’t worry.
我是个医生
l’m a doctor.
高一点
A bit higher.
就是这样
That’s it.
呼吸
Breathe.
再来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!