Thank you. That would be very nice.
做下
Sit down.
我听说过你好多事情
l’ve heard so much about you.
当我看见你时 我对自己说
When l saw you, l said to myself,
多么巧啊
What a coincidence.
他就是能帮助我的人
He’s the one who can help me.
当然 我会为这次咨♥询♥付钱的
Of course, l’ll pay for the consultation.
我背疼
l’ve had a pain in my back
已经几个月了
for a few months,
我想听听
and l would like to get
你的意见
your opinion about it.
脱掉你的衣服
Take off your clothes.
所有的
Everything?
所有的
Everything.

lt’s, uh…
这儿疼
here.
怎么了
What’s the matter?
出什么事了
Tell me what’s wrong.
有什么事
What’s wrong?
有什么问题吗
What’s wrong?
你忘记洗头发了
You forgot to wash your hair.
你在说什么啊 特雷莎
What are you talking about, Tereza?
你的头发闻起来像是
Your hair smells of a…
什么
What?
你和另一个女人做♥爱♥了
Of another woman’s sex!
我以为你是为我回来的
l thought you had come back here for me.
我确实是为你回来的 特雷莎
l did come back here for you, Tereza.
那么为什么还是要找其他女人
Then why do you keep seeing other women?
我不知道该怎么说
l don’t know what to say to you.
我懂 我懂
l know, l know.
你解释了一千次了
You’ve explained it a thousand times.
一千次
A thousand times.
爱和性不一样
There is love and there is sex,
性只是娱乐 像足球
and sex is entertainment, like football.
我明白它不算什么
l know it’s light.
我希望我能相信你 但是
l wish l could believe you, but
没有爱情 怎么做♥爱♥
How can someone make love without being in love?
我就是不明白
l just don’t know.
让我试试
Let me try.

Oh, no.
我如果试了 你会不要我的
You’d reject me if l tried.
我希望我能像你一样
l wish l could be like you…
毫不敏感
insensitive…
坚强
strong…
坚强
Strong.
你好
Oh, hello.
我只是想
l just tried…
进来吧
Come in.
我的地方很简陋
lt’s a very simple place.
希望你别介意
l hope you don’t mind.
不 一点都不
No, not at all.
这些书都是你的
All these books are yours?
是的
Yes.
你想喝点什么
What do you want to drink?
随便
Anything.
葡萄酒
Wine?
不 咖啡吧
No. Coffee?
好的 我去煮点
Ok. l’ll go fix some.
我能帮你拿外套吗
Shall l take your coat?
好的
Yes.
坐下吧
Sit down.
谢谢
Thank you.
你来了我很高兴
l’m very glad you came here.
我并不想来的
l didn’t want to come here.
当然
Of course not.
这里有别人
There is somebody here,
在那个窗帘后面
behind that curtain.
别傻了
You’re being silly.
拉开窗帘
Draw aside the curtain.
我告诉过你 别傻了
l told you you’re being silly.
那么请你拉开窗帘好吗
So why don’t you draw aside the curtain, please?
看 什么都没有
Look. Nothing.
这儿也没有
And over here.
我感觉得到你想要
l can feel that you want it.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
但是小心点
But be careful.
这是个精心设计的局
lt was very well set up,
一个年轻的 挑衅的醉鬼
a young, provocative drunkard,
接着来了一个
then the other one,
攻击你的人
the one who attacked you.
然后是第三个 仅仅因为站在你这边
Then the third one, who gained your confidence
就取得了你的信任
just because he took your side.
那个工程师
The engineer?
所谓的工程师
The so-called engineer.
你看起来怎么那么害怕
Why do you look afraid?
你什么都不用怕
You have nothing to be afraid of.
但是我去找他了
But l went to see him,
在他家
at his place,
带着我的朋友 和我的狗
with my dog and a friend.
他给我们准备了点 咖啡
He offered us some…some coffee.
你怎么知道那是他家
How do you know it was his place?
他们有很多地方可以用
They have a lot of places they can use.
那个地方对工程师来说也太简陋了
Pretty cheap place for an engineer.
你知道他们
You know what they do
对外国外交官做了什么
with foreign diplomats?
一个美人
A beautiful girl,
一间公♥寓♥
an apartment,
一个隐藏的相机
a hidden camera.
然后他们敲诈那个可怜的人
Then they blackmail the poor man.
他只能乖乖听话
And he does what he is told to do.
那是在61年的维也纳
That’s vienna in ’61.
那是我
That’s me there,
在肯尼迪和赫鲁晓夫后面
just behind Kennedy and Khruschev.
我在后排 你几乎看不见我
l’m in the back. You can hardly see me.
你确定他是警♥察♥吗
Are you sure he was from the police?
我什么都不确定
l’m not sure of anything.
谁都可能是警♥察♥
Anybody can be from the police.
也许你的工程师真的是工程师
Maybe your engineer is a real engineer.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
他们知道
They know.
而现在他们有了他们想要的
And now they have what they wanted.
现在你害怕了
Now you are afraid.
托马斯
Tomas.
我不想待在这儿
l don’t want to stay here.
我想走
l want to go away,
离开
to leave.
离开
To leave?
还要再离开
Again?
我们已经离开过这里
We left here once.
我们到了瑞士 后来又离开了瑞士
We were in Switzerland. Then we left Switzerland.
现在你又想离开 为什么
Now you want to leave again. Why?
我不明白
l don’t understand.
布拉格变得如此丑陋
Prague has grown so ugly.

No.
我知道另有原因
l know there’s another reason.
请告诉我
Please tell me.
我想离开
l want to leave.
我想离开
l want to leave.
他们拿走了我们的护照
They’ve taken our passports.
我们无处可去
There’s nowhere we can go.
我们哪里也去不了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!