Cowardice slowly becomes a rule of life.
是的 我觉得所有人看到我签字
Yes, l have the feeling
都会很高兴
that everyone would be very happy to see me sign.
不是所有人 除了我
Everyone…everyone but me.
我能为你做什么
So…what can l do for you?
你不用为我做什么 医生
There is nothing you can do for me, Doctor.
我代表内政部
l represent the Ministry of the lnterior.
看到你 部门里的每个人都很遗憾
Everybody at the Ministry regrets seeing you here.
你是我们最好的脑科专家之一
You are one of our best brain specialists.
我们俩私下可以这样讲
Just between us,
也许我不该说的
maybe l shouldn’t say it,
我们并不都同意将最好的专家革职
we don’t all agree with the drastic tactics
这种严厉的方式
that are removing our top specialists from their posts.
人们只能表示遗憾
One can only be sorry about all this.
我能坐下吗
May l?
请坐
Please.
你在日内瓦有个很好的职位
You had a very good position in Geneva,
但是你回到了祖国
and you came back to our country.
我们很感谢你的回归
We very much appreciate your having returned,
但是你的职位是在手术台
but your place is at the operating table.
我完全同意
l couldn’t agree more.
每个人都同意
Everybody agrees.
那么 告诉我 医生
Then, tell me, Doctor,
你真的觉得
do you really think
共♥产♥党应该把他们的眼睛挖出来吗
that communists should pluck out their own eyes?
你 作为一个救了那么多人的医生
You, who have healed so many people?
那不是我的意思
That wasn’t what l meant.
但那是所有人的理解
But that’s how everyone understood it.
而我们只能表示遗憾
And we can only regret it.
你怎么能让人们认为
How can you let people think
你 一个医生
that you, a doctor,
要夺走人类用眼睛看的权利
want to deprive human beings of their right to see?
也许其他什么人给了这篇文章灵感
Maybe someone inspired this article?
不 没人
No, no one.
你知道出版商吗
The people who published them did you know them?

No.
你们从来没有谈过
You never spoke to them?
有一次 他们让我过去
Once, they asked me to come by.
为什么
Why?
去讨论文章
To disscuss the article.
你跟谁说话了
Who was it you talked to?
其中一位编辑
One of the editors.
他叫什么
What was his name?
我不记得了
l don’t remember.
我完全不记得
l’ve no idea.
他长什么样子
What did he look like?
我不记得
l can’t remember.
说真话 医生
Tell me the truth, Doctor.
他很高
He was tall
有着 金色短发
with…short, blond hair.
有一点驼背
A little stooped.
也许吧
Perhaps.
他什么反应
And how did he react?
他具体说了什么
What did he say exactly?
他让我做些改变
He asked me to make some changes.
那么
So…
你可能被♥操♥纵了 医生
you might have been manipulated, Doctor.
被利用了
Used.
不论这是不是你本意
Whether you meant to or not,
你的文章被定性为
your article contributed to
反♥共♥产主义狂热
the anti-communist hysteria.
没人要求医生去理解政♥治♥
Nobody requires a doctor to understand politics.
当然 我们也不能让一个政♥治♥上有污点的人
Of course, we can’t allow a politically suspicious man
去做脑科手术
to operate on brains.
我这里还有一份声明
We have here another declaration.
我建议你签字
l would advise you to sign.
这个由所谓的知识分子的坏影响
This temporary error
所带来的一时的错误
due to bad influences from so-called intellectuals
完全没有动摇
doesn’t in any way put in doubt
我对共♥产♥党的信仰
my faithfulness to the Communist party
和我对苏联的热爱
or my admiration for the Soviet Union.
当然 医生 这只是个提议
Of course, Doctor, it’s only a proposition,
只是个第一稿
a first draft.
如果你有什么想改变的
lf there is something you want to change,
无论如何 这是你的声明
after all, it’s your statement.
只是用来存档的一张纸
Just a paper to keep in their files.
什么都不是
lt’s nothing.
只是以他们因为雇用你
Just in case someone reproaches them
而遭到非议
for letting you work here.
晚上好 阁下
Good evening, Excellency.
他们为什么叫他阁下
Why do they call him Excellency?
他曾是驻维也纳大使 曾经是
He was an ambassador in vienna…before.
给我一杯法国白兰地
Give me a cognac.
你成年了吗
Are you 18?
是的
Yes.
我能看你的身份证吗
May l see your identification card?
醉鬼
Drunk.
给我来一杯
Give me a drink.
给我来一杯
Give me a drink.
好吧
All right.
你的腿很美
You have beautiful legs!
我在街上看到你的
l watched you in the street.
待在这儿 我想看着你
Stay here. l want to look at you.
我爱你
l love you!
女士
Madame.
你没有权利向未成年人售酒
You have no right to serve alcohol to minors.
我给他的是柠檬水
That was lemonade.
你觉得我没看见
Do you think l did not see
你往柠檬水里加的东西吗
what else you put into his lemonade?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我注意你很久了
l’ve been watching you for some time now.
看了那么久的美人 你应该感激
Then be grateful you’re watching a beauty,
并且闭嘴
and keep your mouth shut.
你别掺和进来
You stay out of this.
这关你什么事
What business is it of yours?
我的朋友 这又关你什么事
And what business is it of yours, my friend?
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
Don’t mention it.
那个人老是过来
That man comes here all the time.

He’s…
他非常令人反感
He’s terribly unpleasant.
忘了他 向我保证你不会再想他
Promise me you won’t think about him anymore.
我保证
l promise.
我喜欢看你做保证的样子
l like hearing you make me promises.
你这样一个美丽的姑娘
What is a beautiful girl like you
在布拉格的这种下流地方做什么
doing in this terrible part of Prague?
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
我住在这儿 我是个工程师
I’m not doing here l’m living here. l’m an engineer.
我只是碰巧过来
l just stopped here by chance.
我住的很近
l live very near here.
你是个医生吧
You’re a doctor, aren’t you?
是的
Yes.
我能跟你聊会儿吗
May l see you for a moment?
我得擦窗子
l have windows to do.
别担心
Oh, don’t worry about it.
进来
Come.
快进来
Come in.
别担心窗子
Don’t worry about the window.
我会告诉他们你已经擦过了
l’ll tell them all the work has been done.
来一杯葡萄酒
A glass of wine?
那太好了 谢谢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!