She’s going through an “I hate my mother” phase.
和往常一样 站在她爸那边
Taking her father’s side, as usual.
嗨 汤普森太太
Hi, Mrs. Thompson.
哦 史黛芬 你怎么这么好看呢
Oh, Steph, don’t you look so cute.
当年我也穿成这样 然后肚子就被搞大了
That’s exactly the kind of suit that got me pregnant the first time.
我巴不得呢
That’s what I’m hoping for.
什么
Hey.
我开玩笑的
I’m kidding!
哦 还有皮特 终于去做了矫正弱视的手术
Oh, and Peter. Finally got his surgery to fix his lazy eye.
结果现在更糟了
Now, it’s even worse.
我建议他戴个眼罩
I try to get him to wear an eye patch,
这样大家就不会尴尬了 还能有什么法子
so people don’t feel awkward.But, what are you gonna do?
我走了
I’m outta here.
你不带邓肯一起么
Oh, why don’t you take Duncan with you?
没门 我才不要整个夏天都当他保姆
Screw that. I told you I’m not baby-sitting him all summer.
小姐 你带邓肯一起去 行么
You’re gonna take Duncan with you, young lady. All right?
你为什么不去海滩走走 很有意思的
Why don’t you go to the beach, honey? You’ll have fun.
我们还得给行李拆包
We’re just going to be unpacking here.
也许还能干点别的事
We might be doing some other stuff, too.
你懂的 走吧 小子
That’s our cue, kids. Come on.
听着 国♥庆♥日的户外烧烤还是要办的
Now, listen, I am still having my annual Fourth of July Clambake.
到时会用到你的后院
And it will bleed into your yard.

Okay.
不管鲍勃来不来 派对都得照办
Bob or no Bob, the party must go on.
他现在估计正和我们家园丁乱搞呢
He’s probably sliding off our gardener right now.
让咱们好好过个夏天
Let’s have a fun summer!
邓肯 你到底来不来
Duncan, are you coming or what?
玩得开心
Have fun.
你记得离我远点
Just keep your distance.
还有 别死了 我可不想留下心理阴影
And, just don’t die. I don’t need that shit hanging over my head.
派对完全可以在我家办的
We can absolutely party at my place.
我爸一年才来看我两次
My dad only gets to see me, like, twice a year,
他肯定是希望我过得开心
so he totally just wants me to be happy.
我以后当了家长也要这样
That’s exactly the type of parent I’m going to be.
我要和孩子们一块嗑药
I’m gonna do drugs with my kids.
哦天啊 我都忘了 威廉和杰西卡分手了
Oh, my God. I forgot.Willem broke up with Jessica!
不是吧
No!
挺好的 我不喜欢她那张脸
Good. I don’t get her face.
跟压过了似的
It’s like she fell on it.
苏珊娜 你今年夏天一定要睡了他
Oh, my God! Susanna, you have to get on that this summer.

Yeah.
查德
Chad!
查德
Chad!
查德
Chad!
干嘛
What?
我想下水
I want to go in the water!
那就下啊
Then, go!
亲爱的 我玩球呢 说了别来烦我
Baby, I’m right in the middle of tossing.We talked about this.
好吧 他今天有点奇怪
All right. He’s being weird.
走吧
Let’s go.
看什么看 变♥态♥
What are you staring at, perv?
这小子哪来的
Where is that kid from, anyway?
阿尔巴尼
Albany.
他和她妈一起来的
He and his mom.
我爸说他们住在一个单居室公♥寓♥里
My dad says they live in a one-bedroom apartment.
太悲剧了
Tragic.
就是说啊
I know, right?
苏珊娜 我们要去游泳啦
Susanna. We’re all swimming!
她到底在不爽什么
What is her deal?
不知道 我们来了之后她就一直这样
I don’t know. She’s been like that since we got here.
邓肯 我们正打算去找你呢
Duncan. We were just coming to find you
这是皮特
This is Peter.
嘿 邓肯
Hey, Duncan.

Hey.
盯着他鼻梁看就好 我就是这样
Just stare at the bridge of his nose.That’s what I do.
妈 你又拿我开涮
Mom. Are you shitting me?
你要是乖乖戴上眼罩
If you wore the patch,
我还犯得着跟人这么说么
I wouldn’t have to keep telling people that, would I?
邓肯 这个夏天你可以多和皮特玩玩
Duncan, I thought you and Peter should hang out this summer.
他带了一堆星球大战的娃娃来
Lord knows he brought enough of his Star Wars dolls.
不是娃娃 是手办 是经典
They’re action figures! And they’re classics!
拜托
Please.
要是我把他们从盒子里拿出来 就失去价值了
They lose value if I take them out of the box.
不过我们还是可以用他们来做超赞的模拟战斗
But we can still have awesome battles with them.
他现在急需和人类交流
He needs human contact.
他和这些娃娃呆在一起的时间太长了
He’s having far too many conversations with those dolls.
我没有
No, I’m not!
你俩明天约个时间见面吧
Should we set up a time for you two to get together tomorrow?
我得先问问我妈
I should check with my mom.
哦 行啊
Oh. Okay.
别放我们鸽子啊 我知道你们住在哪
Don’t stand us up.We know where you live!
我都跟你说了 你那眼睛让人感觉不自在
I told you.Your eye makes people uncomfortable.
有你这么当妈的么
You’re the worst parent.
这不是你♥爸♥常说的么
That is your father talking.
是不是他教你这么说的
Did he tell you to say that?
是啊
Yeah.
他真这么干了
He did?
是啊
Yes.
太过分了
That’s terrible.
再也无法抗拒这种感受
And I can’t fight this feelin’ anymore
忘记了奋斗的初衷
Forgotten what I started fightin’ for
是时候尘埃落定
It’s time to bring the ship into the shore
抛下那些
And throw away…
别这样
Not doing it.
是你把音乐打开的
You put it on.
我热情如火焰燃烧
Fire burns just like me
别 别 别
No, no, no, no.
饶了我吧
Help me. No!
来嘛
Come on!

No.
带着激光打开我的必经之路
Carry a laser down the road that I must travel
带着激光穿过夜晚的黑暗
Carry a laser down the darkness of the night
带着激光
Carry a laser…
你刚才说”带着激光”
Whoa! Whoa! Are you saying, “Carry a laser?”
歌♥词就这么写的
That’s what it is.
为什么会有人写一首叫”带着激光”的歌♥
Why would anybody write a song called, “Carry A Laser?”
因为他们喜欢外太空
Because they like outer space.
陌生人 你走错房♥间啦
You just walked into the wrong room, stranger.
你是谁
Who are you?

Mom.
这是邓肯 我儿子
This is Duncan, my son.
他们是特伦特的朋友 乔恩和基普
These are Trent’s friends, Joan and Kip.
舰长 我是基普 就是现在没在蹭你的那个
Chief, I’m Kip. I’m the one who’s not grinding on you right now.
我没蹭他
I’m not grinding on him.
这不是蹭是什么
Yes, you are.
带着激光打开我的必经之路
Carry a laser down the road that I must travel
我来火上浇油了
I’ll make it worse.
妈 别
Mom, no.
我出门了
I’m out of here.
等等 我做好晚饭了
Oh, wait. I made dinner.
糟糕 我都约好了
Oh, shoot. I have plans.
史黛芬 等等 看看他的动作
Steph, wait, check out his moves.
好好享受治疗
Enjoy therapy.
-走了 爸 -再见
-See you, Dad. -See you.
行了 别跳了
All right, we did that.
我都快看不下去了
Not me. I could barely watch that.
伙计 你有踩到我车顶上么
Buddy, any chance you were on top of my car?
没有
No.
好吧 我看到车顶有个凹痕
Okay. ‘Cause there was a dent in the roof.
很大一个
Big dent.
不知怎么就那样了 没事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!