你叫什么
What’s your name?
邓肯
Duncan.
我不希望在屏幕上看见你的名字
I don’t want to see that up on the screen.
名字只能输入三个字母
Oh, they only let you use three letters.
你就不能动用下想象力么 小子
Nothing’s left to the imagination with you, huh, kid?
哦还有
Oh and hey!
别靠什么攻略 走你自己的路
No pattern on my quarter.Cut your own path.
你在这啊 我们刚想先走
There you are.We were just about to leave without you.
你去哪了
Where did you go off to?
哪也没去
Nowhere.
下次留张纸条行么
Let’s leave notes, okay?
你妈很担心你
Your mom was worried.
你得穿上救生衣
You need to get your swim trunks on.
基普和乔恩邀请我们去他们的船上玩
Kip and Joan have invited us out on their boat.
我们要迟到了
We’re gonna be late.
接着 伙计
Head’s up, buddy.
你得把它穿上
You need to wear that.
我觉得他不♥穿♥也没事
I think he’s gonna be all right without that.
不行 邓肯不会游泳
No, Duncan can’t swim.
特伦特 他只是游不习惯而已
Trent, he’s just not a comfortable swimmer.
我真觉得他没必要穿
I really think he’s gonna be okay without it.
快点穿上 省得别人总替你担心
No, just wear it. So people don’t have to worry about you.
我俩不请自来啦 快让我们上船
Yes, we’re inviting ourselves. Accept it and move on.
不过皮特不能呆在甲板上
Peter does have to stay down below though.
他没法保持平衡 而且他坐什么都晕
His eye throws off his equilibrium and he will get sick everywhere.
妈 我不会的
No, I won’t, Mom!
这话你跟我们带的桶说去吧
Tell that to the bucket we have to bring!
妈 为什么我要穿这个 别人都没穿
Mom, why do I have to wear this?Nobody else does.
他只是想确保你的安全
He just wants you to be safe.
这样舒服了吗
Is that snug enough?
上船前把鞋子脱了吧
You know what? We take our shoes off.
哦 抱歉
Oh, God. Sorry.
要出发了吧 特伦特
Tell me this is gonna clear, Trent.
准备出发
It’s gonna clear.
我的胸部需要加点颜色
My titties need some color.
他对我真的是软磨硬泡
Basically, he was relentless.
别误会 我只是在观望而已
And don’t get me wrong. I was looking.
当时我已经离婚一年多了
I had been divorced for well over a year.
我只是稍微追得费了点劲
It just took a little persistence on my end.
我当时不清楚你是什么样的人
I wasn’t sure about you.
我是在她承办的一个阿尔巴尼万圣节派对上认识她的
I met her when she was catering some Halloween party in Albany.
他装扮成性感警♥察♥的样子
He went as a sexy cop.
哦 天啊
Oh, God!
明明是七十年代的辣手警探
No. I went as a ’70s, badass cop.
他跟在我后面一整晚
Oh, he followed me around all night,
说是在”履行职责 保护我”
saying that he was there to “protect and serve” me.
我当时觉得完全不可能
That about ended it right there for me.
换成我一定开始勾引他了
Sadly, I would have been working his bag at that point.
但我还记得
However, I do remember.
那天晚上你确实让我帮你装车了
You did let me help you pack your van at the end of the night.
-是 -没错
-Yes, I did. -Yes, you did.
然后我花了三个月才把她约出来
Then it took three months to get her to go out with me.
三个月
Three months?
我之前不知道你这么有耐心
I did not know you had that kind of stamina.
她真没让我少花力气
She definitely made me work for it.
不过都是值得的
But it was worth it.
你还是有希望的
There may be hope for you yet.
最后你为什么改了主意
What finally changed your mind?
他说我们已经开始一段关系了
He said we were already in this together,
对我来说应该也是
so I might as well.
快一年了
It’s been almost a year.
是啊
Yeah.
邓肯
Duncan.
你们先聊
You guys, help yourselves.
你还能更郁闷点吗
Could you look a little more miserable?
他还能更贱一点吗
Could he be even more of a dick?
他正在努力呢
Hey. He’s making an effort.
他希望我们能组成一个家
He wants this to work.He wants us to be a family.
是啊 他嘴上这么说 倒没见他行动起来
Yeah, he says that, but that’s not what he does.
我知道这不容易 但你答应过我的 记得吗
Look, I know this isn’t easy, but you promised, remember?
你说你会试试
You’d give it a try.
为什么今年夏天我不能和老爸在一起过
I don’t understand why I can’t just spend the summer with Dad.
因为你跟我了
Because you’re with me.
嘿 伙计 冰箱可不能自己跑回车上
Hey, buddy, the cooler’s not going to get to the car by itself.
早上好 亲爱的
Good morning, sweetheart.
想吃点早餐么
Do you want some breakfast?
不了
No. I’m good.
魔力水世界的游客们请注意
Attention Water Wizz patrons.
请停车场内挂纽约牌照的米色面包车车主移♥动♥下位置
Will the owner of a beige minivan with New York license plates
您的车挡住了其它车辆的车道
please move your vehicle? You’re blocking someone else.
魔力水世界又迎来了炎热的一天
It’s another hot one at Water Wizz.
盐犬甜品站内出♥售♥消暑佳品
Be sure to cool off at Salty Dog’s Sugar Shack
自♥制♥冰淇淋 亟待您的光临
with homemade ice cream.
如果您不愿意排队等候
And if you’re looking to avoid the lines you can upgrade
可以办理我们的”高速前进”通行证进行服务升级
with our “Wizz to the Front” Priority Pass.
详情请到办公室咨♥询♥
Drop by the office for more details.
让我们一同享受一个清凉舒适的下午
Let’s all enjoy a wet and wonderful afternoon.
嘿 吃豆人男孩
Hey, Pac Man kid!
成绩如何
How’d we do?
我希望是个新纪录
Nothing less than highest score I hope.
得保住自己的名声
I’ve got a reputation to protect.
你能不能别穿成这样 我们在营业呢
Whenever’s convenient for you, we are open for business.
凯特琳 我想休息一下
Hey, Caitlin, I’m going on break.
好主意
Cool. I got a great idea.
你为什么不
Why not, I don’t know,
穿条裤子
put on some pants.
她有点腼腆
She’s being coy.
不过她暗恋我 挺久了
But she digs me. Big time.
就是说说 行了 算了
Just a thought. You know what? Scratch it.
就当作你穿着工作服好了
Just like that’s professional.
看见没
See what I did there?
我刚刚用雄性魅力征服了她
I manipulated her with my sexual charisma.

Yeah.
真是太机智了
Yeah. It was clever as shit.
你为什么不从上面下来
Why don’t you come down from your apartment
好好管管这个地方
and actually manage this place?
你为什么不从下面上来 我们来聊聊政♥治♥
Why don’t you come on up here and we’ll talk about politics?
车不错
Sweet ride.
这不是我的
Oh, it’s not mine.
我知道
Yeah, I figured.
另外 你是对的
You were right, by the way.
今年夏天确实很热
It is a hot summer.
实话实说
Yeah, I just call it like I see it.
我在等我爸回电♥话♥
I’m just waiting for my dad to call me back.
我不太想呆在屋里 因为我妈的关系
I don’t want to be inside because my mom
每次我打电♥话♥她都盯着我看
just stares at me while I’m on the phone.
她已经抓狂了
She’s all freaked out
大概是觉得我想搬去和他住之类的
that I’m gonna want to live with him or whatever.
我妈也是
My mom’s the same way.
再见
See you.
如果你对天气还有什么看法
So, let me know if you have any other observations
记得跟我说一声
on weather patterns.
会的
Will do.
我去看看他是不是在外面
I’ll check and see if he’s out front.
他到底跑哪去了
I wonder where he is.
早晚会回来的
Oh, he’ll turn up.
看见我的人字拖了吗
Have you seen my flip-flops?
不是说好了出门留纸条的吗
I thought we had a deal about leaving notes.
回来啦
Checking in.
我只是和我妈说好了
My mom and I do.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!