Sooner this sword shall plow thy bowels up!
我会先把你五脏六腑给挖出来
Stay, murderous villains!
给我站住!你俩心狠手辣的家伙
Will you kill your brother?
你们想把自己的亲弟弟杀了吗?
Now, by the burning tapers of the sky…
我警告你们
that shone so brightly when this boy was got,
谁都不许碰我儿子
he dies upon my scimitar’s sharp point…
谁动他一根寒毛
that touches this my first-born son and heir.
我就把他宰了
What?
干嘛?
What, ye sanguine, shallow-hearted boys?
干嘛?你们两个狠心的小子
Ye white-limed walls.
瞧你们那惨白的肤色
Ye alehouse painted signs.
没用的废物
Coal-black is better than another hue…
黑色可比其他任何颜色好多了
in that it scorns to bear another hue.
没有任何颜色能再把黑色染掉
For all the water of the ocean…
就连海洋里所有的水
could never turn a swan’s black legs to white…
也没法把天鹅那双黑脚洗成白的
although she lave them hourly in the flood.
它整天把脚泡在水里也一样
Tell the empress from me…
你回去告诉娘娘
that I am of age to keep mine own.
我也该有个继承人了
她同意也好,不同意也好
Excuse it how she can.
你就这样报答你的女主人?
Wilt thou betray thy noble mistress thus?
不管怎样!也都是我的女人!
My mistress is my mistress.
轮得到你讲话?
This…
这…
myself-
是我的骨肉
the vigor and the picture of my youth.
我的心肝宝贝
天下没什么比他对我更重要
This before all the world do I prefer.
This, ‘spite all the world, will I keep safe…
整个世界都唾弃他!我会保护他
Oh!
免得你们把他给做掉了
Or some of you shall smoke for it in Rome.
By this our mother is forever shamed.
你这样,我妈一辈子都抬不起头了
The emperor in his rage will doom her death.
给皇帝知道了!他会找她算帐的
I blush to think upon this ignomy.
我想到这羞辱就脸红
Why, there’s the privilege your beauty bears.
谁叫你皮肤是白的
心情稍微激动点
Fie, treacherous hue, that will betray with blushing…
the close enacts and counsels of the heart.
马上就显露在脸上啦
这小孩会出人头地
Here’s a young lad framed of another leer.
[Chuckles] Look!
哈!看哪
看这小黑仔…冲他老爸笑得多乐
Look how the black slave smiles upon the father,
好像在说,老爸!你就是我老爸!
as who should say,
“Old lad, I am thine own.”
[Nurse] Aaron,
爱伦!我回去跟娘娘怎么交代?
what shall I say unto the empress?
你倒想个法子!爱伦!该怎么办
Advise thee, Aaron, what is to be done,
so that we may all subscribe to thy advice.
我们就照你的计划做就对了
Save thou the child, so we may all be safe.
你把孩子留下来吧
这样大家都没事
Then sit we down,
那咱们坐下来
and let us all consult.
好好商量一下
Ah! My son and I will have the wind of you.
我们爷儿俩可得防范着你们
Keep there!
别再靠近了
现在呢!好好来谈谈你们的安全
Now, talk at pleasure of your safety.
How many women saw this child of his?
有多少人瞧见了这孩子
Ah, so, brave lords.
两位
When we join in league, I am a lamb.
我当初加入你们,可听话的很
But if you brave the Moor,
但真要把老子惹毛了
the chafed boar, the mountain lioness,
别说是豺狼虎豹
the ocean swells not so as Aaron storms.
大海发起怒来,都没有我可怕
[Baby Cooing]
But say again, how many saw the child?
话说回来,有多少人瞧见这孩子
只有产婆跟我
Cornelia the midwife and myself…
还有娘娘她自己,没了
and no one else but the delivered empress.
The empress,
皇后
the midwife…
产婆
and yourself. [Opens Can]
跟你
Two may keep counsel when the third’s away.
要是少了第三个,剩俩就好商量
Go to the empress. Mm-hmm.
回皇后那儿去
Tell her this I said.
告诉她我这样说啊
[Screaming]
[Shrieks]
So cries a pig prepared to the spit.
猪仔在给人宰时,都鬼叫个不停
What meanest thou, Aaron? Wherefore didst thou this?
你怎么回事你?爱伦?
你这么做是干什么?
Oh, lord, sir,
两位啊
’tis a deed of policy.
不得不这样做啊
What? Should she live to betray this guilt of ours,
怎么?留她个活口?
a long-tongued babbling gossip?
让她去到处泄密?
No, lords. No.
不行不行
Hark ye, lords.
听好啦
You see I have given her physic. You must needs bestow her funeral.
现在我把她给做了
你们就赶快把她给埋了嘛
The fields are near. You are gallant grooms.
附近就有荒地!
This done, make sure you take no longer days,
你俩也没那么胆小
然后呢!事不宜迟
but send the midwife presently to me.
把那产婆给带来
The midwife and the nurse well made away,
这两个都解决了后
then let the ladies tattle what they please.
剩下的就不怕了
你根本谁都不信任嘛
Aaron, I see thou wilt not trust the air with secrets.
我们这可是为了我妈做的
For this care of Tamora,
herself and hers are highly bound to thee.
你可得把她照料好
我得赶到高卢去!
Now to the Goths, as swift as swallow flies,
把儿子安顿在那儿
there to dispose this treasure in mine arms…
然后再悄悄回来,招待皇后的客人
and secretly to greet the empress’ friends.
[Coos]
Come on, you thick-lipped slave.
来吧!儿子
I’ll bear you hence,
从今以后,我会照顾你
for it is you who puts us to our shifts.
你给我们带来新希望
I’ll make you feed on berries and on roots…
我会好好照顾你
不让你受风吹雨打
and cabin in a cave…
将你培养成一个战土
and bring you up to be a warrior…
统领千军万马
and command a camp.
[Shouting Indistinctly]
Hep!
一二一!
[Knock On Door]
一!一!一二!
Hep! Hep!
[Whistles]
来吧!马♥克♥思♥!来!
Come, Marcus, come.
众亲好友们,往这走
Kinsmen, this is the way.
好小子们!挑你们要用的武器吧
Sir boy, now let me see your archery.
确定要拿够啊!尽管拿!
Look ye draw home enough, and ’tis there straight.
这世上己没有天理了吗?
Goddess of justice has left the earth.
告诉你!马♥克♥思♥!
Be remembered, Marcus,
正义女神己远离这人世间
she’s gone, she’s fled.
各位!拿好你们的家伙
Sirs, take you to your tools.
小子们!我们要下海撒网
You, cousins, shall go sound the ocean and cast your nets.
将正义女神捕回来
Happily you may catch her in the sea.
只怕在大地上,找不到正义
Yet there’s as little justice as at land.
下了海,终究也还是找不到
帕布列斯!还有森普尼斯!过来
No. Publius and Sempronius, you must do it.
你俩拿这些铲子负责挖地
‘Tis you must dig with mattock and with spade…
一路挖到地心为止
and pierce the inmost center of the earth.
等你们挖到地府,见到阎罗王时
Then, when you come to Pluto’s region,
把这请♥愿♥书呈给他
I pray you, give him this petition.
告诉他,你们是为了让正义伸张
Tell him it is for justice and for aid,
告诉他,是老安卓尼克斯捎的信
and that it comes from old Andronicus,
他肝肠寸断,因为罗马对不起他
shaken with sorrows in ungrateful Rome.
啊!罗马!
Ah, Rome.
真是…
Well, well.
我真是把你推入火坑
I made thee miserable that time I threw the people’s suffrages…
因为我推选了那么一个暴君
让他现在这样地蹂躏我自己
on him that thus doth tyrannize o’er me.
走吧!咱们动身吧!大伙儿得小心
Go, get you gone, and pray be careful all…
到时候,一个都别放过
and leave you not a man of war unsearched.
我倒要看这昏君…
This wicked emperor may have shipped her hence…
能在他王位上再坐上多久
各位亲友!咱们这就伸张正义去
and, kinsmen, then we may go pipe for justice.
[Laughing]
喂!帕布列斯啊!
[Marcus] O Publius,
看你大伯这样失魂落魄的
is not this a heavy case, to see thy noble uncle thus distract?
真让人心情沉重
就因为这样
[Publius] Therefore, my lord,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!