你好自为之吧
will use you nobly and your followers.
Mmm.
美人一个
A goodly lady.
要是再让朕选一次皇后
Trust me, of the hue that I would choose,
说不定,你就中选了呢
朕是说…假设啦
were I to choose anew.
皇后殿下,别愁眉不展嘛!
Clear up, fair queen, that cloudy countenance.
虽然你的人生因为这场战争改变
Though chance of war hath wrought this change of cheer,
并不表示你就得受苦受难呀
thou comest not to be made a scorn in Rome.
像你这样的丽质天生
Princely shall be thy usage…
注定是要在皇室里享福的
every way.
觉得朕说的有没有道理呀
Rest on my word,
朕可是你现在唯一的希望哟
and let not discontent daunt all your hopes.
夫人!别忘了朕的身份
Madam, he that comforts you…
跟着朕,可比高卢皇后更享福哟
can make you greater than Queen of Goths.
拉维妮亚!你不会不高兴吧
Lavinia, you are not displeased with this?
当然不会!皇上!
Not I, my Lord,
皇上的眼光自然是独到
sith true nobility warrants these words…
同时说的话,都是合宜得体的
in princely courtesy.
谢谢你!拉维妮亚!
Thanks, sweet Lavinia.
来吧!罗马市民们!
Romans, let us go!
朕现在特赦这些伏虏们
Ransomless here we set our prisoners free.
既往不究!各位!
Proclaim our honors, lords, with trump and drum.
咱们一块儿放肆庆祝吧
[Trumpets: Fanfare]
[People Murmuring]
泰特斯!你的女儿是属于我的
Lord Titus, by your leave, this maid is mine.
殿下!你是认真的吗
How, sir! Are you in earnest, then, my lord?
当然是!而且我一定要带走她
Ay, noble Titus, and resolved withal.
他们两人是情投意合的啊
This prince in justice seizeth but his own.
只要我有一口气在!
And that he will and shall, if Lucius live.
就不会让人拆散他们
你们全都背叛我!好说!
Traitors, avaunt!
御前护卫在哪里
Where is the emperor’s guard?
有叛徒,皇上,拉维妮亚被绑♥架♥了
Treason, my lord, Lavinia is surprised!
被绑♥架♥!被谁?
Surprised? By whom?
被我!她是属于我的
By him that justly may bear his betrothed from all the world away.
我拼死…都要把她带走
不用担心!皇上!我会救她回来
Fear not, my lord, I’ll soon bring her back.
兄弟们!赶快把她带离这儿
Brothers, help to convey her hence away!
我来断后
And with my sword I’ll keep this way safe.
爸爸!我不能让您过去
My lord, you pass not here.
你说什么!不肖子
What, villain boy?
胆敢忤逆你父亲
Barr’st me my way in Rome, huh?
救命!路西斯
Help! Lucius! [Gasps]
[Sword Clatters]
爸爸
My lord! You are unjust!
你的立场不公正哪
你怎么能这样
And more than so,
居然手刃亲生儿子
in wrongful quarrel, you have slain your son.
你们俩也配做我儿子吗
Nor thou nor he are any sons of mine.
是我儿子就不该丢我的脸
My sons would never so dishonor me.
狼心狗肺
Traitor!
将拉维妮亚交还给皇上
Restore Lavinia to the emperor.
你这样会逼死她
Dead, if you will, but not to be his wife…
我们不会让皇上霸占她的
这样根本就是没天良
that is another’s lawful promised love.
[Sighs]
泰特斯!够啦!
No, Titus, no!
朕不需要她
The emperor needs her not!
也不需要你!还有你那批党徒
Nor her, nor thee, nor any of thy stock!
朕还以为可以信任你!根本狗屁
I will trust, by leisure, him that mocks me once.
以后别指望朕再听你一句话
Thee never!
还有你那些叛国♥贼♥儿子
Nor thy traitorous, haughty sons,
你们一家子!一块儿这样羞辱朕
confederates all, thus to dishonor me.
你滚吧你
But go thy ways. Go!
本来可以做皇亲国戚!却不要
A valiant son-in-law shalt thou enjoy,
任由你儿子胡搞
one fit to bandy with thy lawless sons!
事到如今!泰莫拉
And therefore, lovely Tamora,
我亲爱的美人
Queen of Goths,
这么说或许有些唐突!不过呢
if thou be pleased with this my sudden choice,
朕是在想
behold.
事到如今!你愿意做朕的皇后吗
I choose thee, Tamora, for my bride…
跟朕一块儿治理罗马
and will create thee empress of Rome.
说话呀你
Speak, Queen of Goths. Dost thou applaud my choice?
到底是要还是不要
感谢皇上的宠幸
If Saturnine advance the Queen of Goths,
臣妾自当以身相许,以报龙恩
she will a handmaid be to his desires,
臣妾会尽心服侍皇上
a loving nurse, a mother to his youth.
平身吧!美人!到朕这边来
Ascend, fair queen, to the pantheon.
众卿们!现在随朕及朕的爱妃
Lords, accompany your noble emperor…
一块儿来庆祝
and his lovely bride.
这是国家的大喜之日
There shall we consummate our spousal rites.
没想到我也有今天
[Thinking] Titus, when wert thou wont to walk alone,
满负屈辱!并且成了众矢之的
dishonored thus and challenged of wrongs?
[Footsteps]
哥哥!你自己来看看
O Titus, see.
你干了什么好事
Oh, see what thou hast done…
你分明理亏!有道理的本来
in a bad quarrel slain a virtuous son.
就是你儿子!居然还下手杀他
老弟!够了
No, foolish tribune, no.
事情都是你们闹起来的
No son of mine, nor thou, nor these,
现在弄成这样,说什么也没用了
confederates in the deed that hath dishonored all our family.
让我们把他葬了吧
But let us give him burial as becomes.
把他跟其他的兄弟们葬到一起
Give Mutius burial with our brethren.
浑帐!休想把这不肖子葬在这儿
Traitors, away. He rests not in this tomb.
这可是烈士英灵的所葬之地
Here none but soldiers and Rome’s servitors repose in fame…
如此神圣的殿堂
岂可容你们来污
none basely slain in brawls.
你要埋葬他!到别的地方去!
Bury him where you can. He comes not here.
就是不准在这儿
My lord, this is impiety in you.
爸爸!你太过份了
他当然要跟自己兄弟葬在一块
He must be buried with his brethren.
不管说什么,我们都要这样做
And shall, or him we will accompany!
你说什么?
And shall?
你是不是吃了熊心豹子胆
What villain was it spake that word?
今天我们非把他葬在这儿不可
He that would vouch it in any place but here.
你敢这样做
What, would you bury him in my despite?
我从此就不认这儿子
不要这样!哥哥
No, noble Titus,
算我求你!放你儿子一马
but entreat of thee to pardon Mutius and to bury him.
让他好好安葬吧
老弟!连你也这个样子!
Marcus, even thou has struck upon my crest…
你跟这些不肖子一块丢我的脸
and, with these boys,
mine honor thou hast wounded.
今天我跟你们全部翻脸
My foes I do repute you every one,
什么都别再说了!走吧你们!
so trouble me no more, but get you gone.
他正在气头上,我们还是先走吧
He is not with himself. Let us withdraw.
要走你们走!我一定要把他埋了
Not I, till Mutius’ bones be buried.
爸爸
Father, and in that name doth nature speak,
我们好歹是你的亲骨肉呀
求您发发慈悲吧
dear father, soul and substance of us all.
哥!我也求你
Renowned Titus, more than half my soul.
起来!马♥克♥思♥!不要这样
Rise, Marcus, rise.
算我造了孽
The dismall’st day is this that e’er I saw,
会落得这下场
让我的儿子们这样羞辱我
to be dishonored by my sons in Rome.
要埋就埋吧!随便你们
Well, bury him!
反正接下来…就准备埋我吧
And bury me the next.
[Band: Swing]
[Whooping]
再给我一杯
I’ll have another.
[Woman Squeals]
[Scatting]
[Indistinct]
[Song Ends]
[Crowd Cheering]
Ah!
[Band: New Song Begins]
巴西纳斯!唉呀!老弟
So, Bassianus, you have played your prize.
你可得意啦你
你跟你那美娇娘…想必挺快活吧
God give you joy, sir, of your gallant bride.
彼此彼此!皇上
And you of yours, my lord.
臣没什么好说的
I say no more nor wish no less, and so I take my leave.
因此臣告退了
猪狗不如你
[Saturninus] Traitor!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!