他为罗马立下汗马功劳
whose high exploits and honorable deeds…
却遭恩将仇报
ingrateful Rome requites with foul contempt,
我们要鼓起勇气
be bold in us.
追随你的领导
We’ll follow where thou leadest…
向可恶的泰莫拉复仇
and be avenged on cursed Tamora.
我们一致追随你
[Soldiers] And as he saith, so say we all with him!
[Man Shouting, Indistinct]
[Baby Crying]
高卢朋友们哪
O worthy Goths,
看看这魔鬼的化身
this is the incarnate devil…
让我父亲断了只手
that robbed Andronicus of his good hand.
这就是你们皇后的情郎
This is the pearl that pleased your empress’ eye.
[Baby Cooing]
这是他的孬种
And here’s the base fruit of his burning lust.
我说!你这奴隶
Say, walleyed slave,
你这张脸…是想诉说些什么呢?
whither wouldst thou convey this growing image of thy fiendlike face?
为什么不说话?
Why dost not speak?
怎么?
What?
聋啦
[Shouts] Deaf?
[Chuckling] Not a word?
无话可说吗?
这位犯贱!
A halter, soldiers!
把他吊上这棵树
Hang him on this tree.
然后旁边呢
And by his side,
就吊这个小杂种
his fruit of bastardy!
别碰孩子!
Touch not the boy!
他可是有皇家血统
[Aaron] He is of royal blood.
那种可不太好嘛
Too like the sire for ever being good.
那先把孩子给吊了
First hang the child,
让他老子好好瞧瞧
that he may see it sprawl
让他体会一下做父亲的悲痛
a sight to vex the father’s soul withal.
来人搬梯子
Get me a ladder!
路西斯…你绕那孩子一命
Lucius… save the child.
如果你答应,我就用情报交换
If thou do this, I’ll show thee wondrous things…
对你很重要的内♥幕♥
that highly may advantage thee to hear.
要是你拒绝,那别怪我没警告你
If thou wilt not, befall what may befall.
我一个字也不说!
I’ll speak no more, but vengeance rot you all!
你们就准备倒楣吧
说下去啊!
[Chuckles] Say on,
要是我听了高兴
and if it please me which thou speakst, thy child shall live,
这孩子就让他活着
and I will see it nourished.
我会把他养育成人
And if it please thee!
如果你听了高兴?
我跟你保证!路西斯
Why, assure thee, Lucius, ’twill vex thy soul…
你听了会很激动的
to hear what I shall speak,
因为我要谈的…将包括谋杀强♥暴♥
for I must talk of murders, rapes, and massacres,
一切可怕的罪恶
acts of black night, abominable deeds,
卑鄙计谋:叛国!谋害
complots of mischief, treason, villainies.
而这些内♥幕♥都将随我一起埋葬
And this shall all be buried in my death…
要是你不先保证我儿子安全
unless thou swear to me my child shall live.
我告诉过你,我会的
Tell on thy mind. I say thy child shall live.
你先发誓
Swear that he shall. Then I will begin. Who should I swear by?
我向谁发誓啊?你又不信教
Thou believest no god.
就算我不信吧
What if I do not?
我的确是不信
As indeed I do not.
可你信吧
Yet… for I know thou art religious…
何况,你也还有良心吧
and hast a thing within thee called conscience…
所以呢!你就给我发誓
therefore thou shalt vow by that same god,
向你所信的那个神发誓
what god soe’er it be, to save my boy…
发誓会把我儿子养育成人
to nourish and bring him up…
否则,我什么也不说
or else I will discover naught to thee.
我就对我的神发誓吧
Even by my god, I swear to thee I will.
跟你保证…我会做到
[Baby Fussing]
你先要知道
First know thou,
这孩子是我跟皇后生的
I begot him on the empress.
不错嘛!这女人好幸运
Oh, most insatiate and luxurious woman.
[Soldiers Laughing]
呵!路西斯!这不过是可怜你
Tut, Lucius, this was but a deed of charity…
先说点软的!
to that which thou shalt hear of me anon.
怕你等会儿听了别的受不住
‘Twas her two sons that murdered Bassianus.
是她两个儿子谋杀了巴西纳斯
是他们
They…
剁了你老妹的舌头…并强♥暴♥她
cut thy sister’s tongue and ravished her,
把她手给剁了!帮她修剪
and cut her hands and trimmed her as thou sawest.
王八蛋!
Detestable villain! Callest thou that trimming?
你居然把那叫修剪
Why, she was washed…
啊!她可是被洗过!剪过!修过
and cut… and trimmed,
他们可是像做运动一样,帮她服务
and ’twas trim sport for them that had the doing of it.
该死的东西
Oh, barbarous, beastly villains,
跟你一样!
like thyself!
倒是!是我幕后策划这一切的
Indeed, I was their tutor to instruct them.
他们那喜欢耍人的个性是他们老娘遗传的
Ah, that codding spirit had they from their mother.
至于那嗜血的个性!是跟我学的
That bloody mind, I think, they learned of me.
Oh!
我告诉你,我还干了什么
Let my deeds be witness of my worth.
是我派人挖了那个洞
I trained thy brethren to that guileful hole…
把巴西纳斯尸体扔在那儿
where the dead corpse of Bassianus lay.
你老爹找到的那封信,也是我写的
I wrote the letter that thy father found…
是我在树下藏了金子
and hid the bag of gold beneath the tree.
我假传圣旨,骗你♥爸♥剁了他的手
I played the cheater for thy father’s hand,
事后,当我离开你们家时
and when I had it, drew myself apart…
我可笑得乐不可支
and almost broke my heart with extreme laughter.
当我告诉皇后,我♥干♥的好事时
And when I told the empress of this sport,
她也乐歪了
she swooned almost at my pleasing tale,
频频地报以我香吻
and for my tidings gave me 20 kisses.
什么?
What?
你说这些,居然不会脸红?
Canst thou say all this and never blush?
是啊!我心可黑得很
Ay, like a black dog, as the saying is.
你做这些伤天害理的事,就不会不安吗?
[Lucius] Art thou not sorry for these heinous deeds?
Ay. [Spits]
我只后悔…我做的还不够多
That I had not done a thousand more.
我现在还后悔
Even now, I curse the day…
后悔也没用啦
and yet, I think, few come within the compass of my curse…
当初在杀一个人时
wherein I did not some notorious ill as kill a man…
手法不够毒辣
or else devise his death;
应该强♥暴♥个女佣或想什么法子
ravish a maid or plot the way to do it;
让某个无辜的人背黑锅啦
accuse some innocent and forswear myself;
弄死某人的牲口啦
make poor men’s cattle break their necks;
半夜到人家谷仓放火
set fire on barns and haystacks in the night…
让那些灾民以泪灭火
and bid the owners quench them with their tears.
我常把死人从坟里掘出来
Oft have I digged up dead men from their graves…
把他们直直摆在他们朋友家门前
and set them upright at their dear friends’ doors,
特别挑他们对死去朋友…
even when their sorrows almost was forgot.
的哀伤…己好不容易消去时
在他们身上!在他们家的树上
And on their skins, as on the barks of trees,
我用刀刻着
have with my knife carved in Roman letters,
虽然我己死去
“Let not thy sorrow die, though I am dead!”
你们的悲情却不能死去

Tut.
我♥干♥过的坏事可多了
I have done a thousand dreadful things…
对我来说,就像杀只苍蝇那么容易
as willingly as one would kill a fly.
我唯一会感到不舒服的
And nothing grieves me heartily indeed…
就是不能干更多坏事
but that I cannot do 10,000 more.
把那魔鬼拉下来
Bring down the devil…
不能让他死那么痛快
[Chuckling] For he must not die so sweet a death…
吊死他…大便宜他了
as hanging presently.
[Hisses]
要是世上真有魔鬼!那我就是
If there be devils, would I were a devil…
会在地狱火里,永远烧着
to live and burn in everlasting fire…
我可会把你周围的人一块儿拉下
that I might have your company in hell…
用这些可怕的故事折磨你们
but to torment you with my bitter tongue!
让他住嘴
[Lucius Shouts] Sirs, stop his mouth!
教他不能再说话
Let him speak no more!
阁下
My lord, there’s a messenger from Rome.
有罗马的信差
你好!阿美利亚斯
Welcome, Aemelius.
你从罗马捎了什么信来?
What news from Rome?
路西斯阁下!以及高卢各位王子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!