男人也一样吗?
Well… does that apply to the men also?
他妈的对极了
You’re dead right it does.
我拿鲜花 老师
I’ll take the flowers, sir.
你干嘛这么做 黛儿小姐?
Why should you do that?
你不怕引来闲言闲语吗?
Wouldn’t that make you subject to gossip?
我不担心
Gossip don’t worry me.
我从小就认识西尔斯了
I’ve known seales since kindergarten.
我会拿鲜花
I’ll take the flowers.
如果我是你就不会这么做
I wouldn’t if I were you.
萨克瑞
Ah, thackeray.
我一直在找你
I’ve been looking for you.
有一位女士找你 就是黛儿太太
There’s a lady to see you. Mrs. Dare.
对了 我取消了你班上所有的校外教学
And by the way, I’ve canceled all outings for your class.
为什么?
Why?
你的成人方法没有效用
The adult approach hasn’t worked.
最好顺其自然
It’d have been better to let things be.
在找到代课老师之前 你负责班上的体育课
You’d better take your boys in for p.T. Until I get a replacement.
很抱歉打扰你 老师 是潘蜜拉的事
I’m sorry to disturb you, sir. It’s about Pam.
我是黛儿太太
I’m Mrs. Dare.
有何效劳之处 黛儿太太?请坐
What can I do for you? Would you have a seat?
请你跟她谈谈好吗?她一定会听你的
Would you talk to her, sir? I’m sure she’d listen to you.
她常常提到你 – 什么问题?
She’s always talking about you. – What’s the problem?
呃…
Well…
她总是深夜游荡 老师
She always stays out late at night, sir.
常常是晚上11点之后才回家
Often she doesn’t get home till past 11.
她没说去哪里
She never says where she’s been.
她已经是个女人了 让我很担心
She’s a big girl. I’m worried about her.
但她不听我的
She won’t listen to me.
我只是个老师 黛儿太太
I’m just a teacher, Mrs. Dare.
她一定会听你的 老师
I know she’d listen to you.
每次上完课 她都把老师挂在嘴边
It’s always “sir said this” or “sir said that.”
她…她不会听我说的
See, she won’t listen to me.
她…就是不会
She just won’t.
她父亲为何不跟她谈?
Why doesn’t her father talk with her?
不行 我们离婚了
Oh, no. No, we’re divorced.
他…他在北部
He’s, uh, up north somewhere. He doesn’t…
他没有…
Well…
这也没什么错…
It’s not wrong to…
我是说 即使婚姻破裂了 日子还是要过吧?
When your marriage breaks up, your life doesn’t end, does it?
请跟她谈谈 老师 我很担心她
Please talk to her, sir. I’m frightened for her.
我怕她惹上麻烦
You never know what sort of trouble she can get into.
拜托
Please.
好吧 我找她谈
All right, I will.
谢谢
Thank you.
老师早
Morning, sir.
哈罗 亲爱的
Hello, love.
萨克瑞先生早 – 你好吗?孩子还好吧?
Morning. – How are you? How’s the kids?
哈罗 老板
Hello, guv!
老师好 天气真好
Hello, sir. It’s a lovely day, isn’t it?
你的孩子成绩又不好
Your kid ain’t top of the class.
哪有样样都行的?
马克!

Hi!
你好像中彩券一样
My, you look as if you’ve won the pools.
更好
Oh, better!
我找到了真正的工作 就在学期结束后
I got me a job. A real one for when school ends.
在中部的无线电工厂 担任三等助理工程师
Third assistant engineer in a radio factory in the Midlands.
他们还给我交通费
They even sent me the fare!
太棒了
Oh, that’s marvelous.
虽然不够好 但总是个开始
It’s not that good, but it’s a start, after so long.
她会拿鲜花吗 伯特?
Do you think she’ll take the flowers?
不知道
I don’t know.
潘蜜拉!
Oi, Pam.
老师找你
Oi. Sir wants you.
坐下 黛儿小姐 我们谈谈
Sit down. I’d like to talk to you.
我妈来过了吗? – 对
Has my mum been in? – Yes.
葬礼在周六的十点半
Uh, the funeral was Saturday, 10:30.
我妈怎么说?
About my mum, sir?
她非常担心你 黛儿小姐
She’s very worried about you, miss dare.
你可以叫我潘蜜拉吗?
Couldn’t you call me Pamela?
目前不行
I think not, for the moment.
她说你常常晚归
She says that you’ve been staying out late.
我只是去格兰小店
I’ve just been to gran’s.
就在街角而已
Just around the corner, not far.
你为何不跟母亲说?
Why haven’t you told your mother?
因为她根本不关心我
She doesn’t care about me.
你很清楚这不是真的
You know that’s not true.
你没有惹上麻烦吧?
You’re not in trouble, are you?
没有 老师
No, sir.
这个时代傻瓜都能活下去
Nowadays that’s only for fools, isn’t it?
我们是最幸运的一群
We’re the luckiest kids, the luckiest generation
最幸运的一代 不是吗?
that’s ever been, aren’t we?
我们第一次能真正的享受人生
We’re the first to be really free to enjoy life if we want,
免于恐惧
without fear.
问题出在哪里?
What is the trouble?
如果你不想说就算了
If you don’t want to talk, say the word.
我无所谓
It doesn’t bother me.
一年以前一切都还正常
It was all right up until about a year ago.
我想念爸爸 他是个好爸爸
Of course I miss daddy. He was wonderful.
不过…就有一件事
But it’s just one of those things.
我妈在西区的服饰店上班
Mum works up in a dress shop on the west end.
我们生活不错
And we got on fine.
然后开始有男性朋友打电♥话♥给她
Then men friends started calling on her.
你知道邻居们就喜欢说闲话
You know what neighbors are like.
真的只有这样 也没什么好说的
That’s all. There’s nothing else to tell.
她不喜欢我
She doesn’t like me.
我习惯了
I’m in the way.
她又年轻又漂亮
She’s young and pretty, isn’t she?
我很高兴能离开学校自己独♥立♥
I’ll be glad to leave school and be on my own.
你妈妈非常爱你
Obviously, your mother loves you.
你欠她的胜过任何老师
And you owe her much more than any teacher.
我想你误会她了
I think you’re wrong about her.
她有提到 我发现她跟朋友在一起吗?
Did she tell you that I found her with one of her friends?
就在我家
At home? At my home?
我肯定她没说 事实就是如此
No, I bet she didn’t, but she was!
家家有本难念的经 我无能为力 但是晚归不能解决问题
I can’t solve your problems for you. But staying out late won’t help.
对我有帮助 我不想见到她
It helps me. I can’t stand the sight of her!
如果你是我的话 也会这么做
And if you were me, you’d feel the same.
我没资格评断 我只知道人都会犯错
I’m in no position to judge. I know people make mistakes.
难道是我错了吗?
You’re saying it’s my fault?
当人们犯错时 宽恕就是最好的礼物
Forgiveness is the gift of god. People make mistakes.
也能和缓你们之间的关系
It’s up to you to make peace.
为什么?我又没做错 – 成熟点 黛儿小姐
Why should I? I’ve done nothing. – Grow up, miss dare.
你应该再给她一次机会
Give her another chance.
我说了她的作为 你为何还帮她说话?
I told you what she did. Why are you taking her side?
因为你没给她第二次机会是错的
You’re wrong not to give her a chance.
人人都需要弥补的机会
Everybody deserves that.
我还以为你能理解 我还以为你跟别人不同
I thought you’d understand.
我以为能信任你
I thought I could trust you.
但是你就像丹能说的一样
But you’re just as denham said.
我不要拿该死的鲜花了!
I’m not taking the bloody flowers!

All right.
大家在中间排好
Let’s line up here in the center.
我们今天可以打拳吗 萨克瑞先生?
Could we box first today, please?
为什么? – 想要有点变化
Why? – It would make a change.
好吧 你们俩俩相对
Okay. Just sort yourselves in pairs now.
你介意跟我一组吗 萨克瑞先生?萨匹阿诺受伤了
Uh, do you mind having a go with me? Sapiano’s hurt his wrist.
是啊 扭伤 对吧?
That’s right. I sprained it. Didn’t I?
你应该等到跟帕特一对 或是等别人结束
I think you ought to wait and have a go at Potter or one of the others.
他会被击倒的 老师
He’ll be done in, sir. Go on.
来吧 我不介意打你几拳
I don’t mind having a punch-out with you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!