可以折叠的床
A bed that you can fold
马鞍的袋子 肮脏的抹布
Some saddle bags a dusty rag
一副牌 一磅猪油
A deck of cards a pound of lard
银制的马刺
Some silver spurs
哇!坚持住,小狗们
Whoa! Hold on there, little doggies.
现在,我在哪里?
Now, where was I?
你得振作起来
You gotta cowboy up
像个牛仔一样
Like the cowboys do
你需要个皮带扣
You need a big belt buckle
还有马刺
And spurs to boot
你得穿靴子
You gotta wear them boots
需要把枪 能射击
Need a gun that shoots
你得看看 那个部分
You gotta look that part
你得振作起来
You gotta cowboy up
来吧 马上
Come on now!
我们拯救了农场
We’ve saved the ranch
修理了围栏
Mended the fence
犁耕了土地
Plowed the fields
运用了精湛的马术
Used good horse sense
为约翰·韦恩和加里·库珀干杯
So here’s to John Wayne and Gary Cooper
还有未来的牛仔们
And to the cowboys of the future
所以带上你的吉他,给他们弹奏琴弦
So take your guitar and strum them strings
因为这是牛仔唱的歌♥
‘Cause this is what the cowboy sings
你得振作起来
You gotta cowboy up
像个牛仔一样
Like the cowboys do
你需要大手帕
You need a big bandana
和金痰盂
And a gold spittoon
你需要绳索引导
You gotta rope that steer
你得无所畏惧
You gotta have no fear
工作不会停止
The work don’t stop
你得振作起来
You gotta cowboy up
你需要绳索引导
You gotta rope that steer
你得无所畏惧
You gotta have no fear
工作不会停止
The work don’t stop
回到洞里去,孩子们
Back down in that hole, boys.
你得振作起来
You gotta cowboy up
-你好,洛蕾塔 -你好,杜克
– Howdy, Loretta. – Howdy, Duke.
好吧,你听得懂吗
Well, will you listen to that.
哦,只是婴儿叫声
Oh, it’s just baby talk.
哦,记住我的话
Oh, you mark my words.
那小家伙很快就会尖叫的
That little feller’s gonna be yippin’ in no time.
嗯,有多糟糕
Well, how bad is it?
很糟 杜克
Bad, Duke.
我还计划在西部建立草原土拨鼠镇
And I’ve planned prairie dog towns all over the West.
掠食者从北部,东部和南部威胁我们
We’ve got predators threatening from the North, the East, and the South.
看看他们,在外面 好可怕
Look at ’em, out there. Horrible things.
我曾经在堪萨斯州的玉米地里发现过一只
I spied one once before, in a cornfield in Kansas.
哦,我也是
Oh, uh, me too.
在奥加拉拉市附近的菜豆堆里看到过
Seen one amongst some string beans near the city of Ogallala.
哦,我也见过
Oh, I’ve seen ’em too.
-但这次不一样 -怎么了,简
– But this is different. – How’s that, Jane?
– 他们是有组织的 – 警长
– They’re organized. – Sheriff,
我觉得你是我们当中最聪明,最勇敢,最冷静的人
I reckon you’re the wisest, bravest, most cool-headed of us all.
你觉得我们该怎么办
What do you think we ought to do?
大蒂姆,乔治,泽布
Big Tim, George, Zeb!
你们三个去看看他们想要什么 去
You three run out there and see what they want. Go!
我们
Us?
那你呢
What about you?
好吧,我跟你们说实话
Okay, I’m going to be honest with you.
看起来不太好
It don’t look good.
警长跑了
Sheriff’s run off.
还有一些事情我还不是很明白
And there’s something going on that I don’t understand.
但我知道的是…
But what I do know is this…
我们是土拨鼠 土拨鼠互相照顾
We’re prairie dogs. And prairie dogs look out for each other.
不是吗?
Ain’t that so?
对 对 没错,杜克
Yip. Yip. That’s right, Duke.
你们大家都有自己的家庭
Every one of you here’s got a family.
每个家庭 都需要土堆
And those families, they need mounds,
洞穴和地道来保障生活和安全
holes and burrows to live in and stay safe.
泽布,你家现在有多少人?
Zeb, how many you got in your family now?
哦 天哪,让我想想
Well, golly, let me think.
好吧,有妈妈,爸爸,奶奶 当然了
Well, there’s Mom, Dad, Granny, of course.
凯伦、迈克和它们的孩子
Karen and Mike and their kids.
那么,呃,让我们看看
So, uh, let’s see…
哦,26245只
Oh, 26,245.
4月份还有172只
And 172 more due in April.
并不是所有人都有像泽布这样的小家庭
And not all of us has got a small family like Zeb.
我们需要生存空间 来发展我们的小镇
We need room for our great town to grow.
-你有什么计划 杜克 – 我的计划?
– What’s your plan, Duke? – My plan?
如果我们不能走这条路
If we can’t go that way,
那么就走那条路
then we go that way.
你们听到杜克的话了 那些隧♥道♥不会自己开挖的,孩子们
You heard Duke. Those tunnels aren’t gonna dig themselves, boys.
我们去挖洞吧
Let’s burrow.
在城里你不会看到这样的日落
You don’t get sunsets like this back in the city.
呃 不会 我有点忘了它们有多美了
Uh, nope. I kind of forgot how beautiful they are.
想想看,本特利
Just think, Bentley.
一个月前,你准备卖♥♥掉这个地方
A month ago, you were ready to sell this place.
一个月前 我绝对不会相信
Well, a month ago, I never would’ve believed
家乡的风景再看起来可以这么美好
the Double UB could look this good again.
就像我们小时候一样 和爷爷在一起
Almost like back when we were kids. With Gramps.
哦,你们的爷爷很喜欢这个牧场
Ooh, your Grandpa loved this ranch.
你知道,这些年来他收到了很多收♥购♥提议
He got offers on it over the years, you know.
但他总是拒绝他们
Always turned them down, though.
说是留给你们俩的
Said it was meant for you two.
这个地方可以让你们养家糊口
A place for you two raise your own families.
汤姆
Tom!
哇 你看那个
Well you look at that.
-这让我想起了烟花表演 -烟花表演!
– That reminds me of the fireworks! – The fireworks!
– 每个假日 – 每个生日
– Every holiday. – Every birthday.
别忘了牛群
And don’t forget cattle drives,
从赶牛开始到结束
starting and finishing.
祖父总是放烟花
Gramps always set off fireworks
并发射大炮来庆祝
and fired the cannon to celebrate.
他总是说:“让一切从爆♥炸♥声中开始 ”
“Gotta get things started with a bang,” he always said.
来放炮吧!
Let’s do it!
嘿,慢点
Hey, slow down.
慢点
Slow down.
我们的工作还没完成
Our work’s not done yet.
那边有200头牛
There’s 200 head of cattle over there.
他们会赚来足够的钱来维持家乡的生活
They’re going to bring in enough money to keep the Double UB going.
但我们必须先把它们推向市场卖♥♥掉
But we’ve got to get them to market first.
你说得对
You’re right.
现在工作,以后庆祝
Work now, celebrate later.
现在,等一下
Now, hold on.
我刚才不是说你爷爷每次赶牛前后
Didn’t I just say your Grandpa set off fireworks
都放烟花吗?
before and after every cattle drive?
好吧 这是以前的,但只有一次
Well, this is before, but only one.
本特利和我明天早上会起得很早
Bentley and me are gonna be up early tomorrow morning.
– 呃,是吗? – 没错
– Uh, we are? – Yes.
在和这个城里人一起赶牛之前
Before I ride with a city feller on a cattle drive,
我想让他知道怎么骑马
I wanna make good and sure he knows his way around a horse.
这一只名叫 暴风者
This one’s called Stomper.
他会成为你的坐驾
He’s going to be your horse.
– 暴风者 – 是的 先生
– Stomper? – Yes, sir.
我们得骑着马走很长的路去阿比林
We got ourselves a long ride to Abilene.
我想确保你骑的马
And I wanna make sure you’ve got a horse
不会惹麻烦
that won’t give any trouble.
-但是…暴风者? -给它一根胡萝卜
– But… Stomper? – Give him a carrot.
它喜欢胡萝卜
He loves carrots.
哦,那一匹呢?
Oh, what about that one?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!