这里发生了什么? 局长
What’s going on here, Marshal?
本特利,我以为你要回家了
Bentley, I thought you were going home.
这里就是我的家
This is my home.
需要帮忙吗,警长
Need some help, Sheriff?
加油
Yippee yi yip!
土拨鼠快车又来了
The Prairie Dog Express rides again!
我要在这里建一整座城
I’m going to build a whole town here.
叫克利奇维尔 不 不 克利托博罗斯
Critchleyville. No, no. Critchopolis.
那你的梦想怎么办?本特利
What about your dreams, Bentley?
你一直想成为一名铁路大亨
You wanted to be a railroad tycoon.
我是铁路大亨
I was a railroad tycoon.
初级区域助理助理实习生铁路大亨
A Junior Regional Assistant Associate trainee railroad tycoon.
但这从来没有让我 像回到这里和家人一样开心
But it never made me as happy as I’ve been back here on the Double UB with my family.
很高兴你回来,孩子
Good to have you back, son.
如果你能给我们几天时间,局长
If you could just give us a few days, Marshal,
我相信我们能解决这个问题
I’m sure we can straighten this out.
法律就是法律,本森先生
The law is the law, Mr. Benson.
我得马上护送你们离开这里
And I’ve got to escort you off the property right now.
加油 我的朋友
Yippee yi yip, my friend.
说什么?
Say what?
– 本特利,怎么了? – 你应该把他绑起来,局长
– Bentley, what’s wrong? – You should tie him up, Marshal.
本森先生,你有什么问题吗?
Mr. Benson, is something the matter with you?
不,我只是觉得你可能对这个感兴趣
No, I just thought you might be interested in this.
“因抢劫银行和伪造证件而被通缉 ”奥古斯特·克里奇利
“Wanted for bank robbery and forgery.” August Critchley.
– 伪造证件? -让我看看
– Forgery? – Let me see that.
啊哈!地契上的签名是
Aha! The signature on this deed says
“劳埃德·本森 ”
“Lloyd Benson.”
但爷爷的名字不是劳埃德·本森
But Granddad’s name wasn’t Lloyd Benson.
是博伊德·本森
It was Boyd Benson.
什么? 他们在撒谎,局长
What? They’re lying, Marshal.
我应该知道 那份契约是我自己签的
I should know. I signed that deed myself.
-哎呀 – 抓到你了
– Oops. – Got ya.
你被捕了,克里奇利 你有什么要说的吗?
You’re under arrest, Critchley. You got anything to say?
只有一点 快跑 迪亚博罗 快跑
Just this. Ride, Diablo, ride!
哈 我说过
Ha, I told you.
那只猫一旦抓住什么东西,就不放手
Once that cat gets hold of something, he does not let go.
爷爷会很骄傲的
Gramps would be so proud.
即使有奖金,在一段时间内也会很艰难
It’s going to be tough going for a while, even with the reward money.
我知道 但这里就是家
I know. But this is home.
我来帮你们拿吧,孩子们
Hey, let me get that for you, boys.
我得在那边重建房♥子
Going to have to rebuild the house over that way.
这些都是在这里挖出来的
This is all dug up under here.
我想你是对的
I think you’re right.
我不知道 看起来很结实
I don’t know. It looks pretty solid to…
土拨鼠
Prairie dogs.
金子
Gold!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!