找一张纸!
Find one piece of paper!
是的,但是地契根本就不存在,老板
Yeah, but the deed just ain’t there, boss.
也许你应该,你知道… 呃…
Maybe you should just, you know… Uh…
什么?
Pardon me?
– 没什么 – 不,克莱姆 告诉我
– Nothing. – No, Clem. Tell me.
也许我应该
Maybe I should just…
从他们那里买♥♥下农场
Buy the ranch from them.
买♥♥下它?买♥♥下它?
Buy it? Buy it?
我试过从他们的祖父那里买♥♥
I tried to buy it from their grandfather.
他拒绝了所有的提议
He turned down every offer.
他说再多的钱都不卖♥♥
He said no amount of money was enough.
你知道为什么吗?
Do you know why?
他说那是他们的
He said it was their…

home.
他拒绝了钱
He turned down money.
什么样的人会这么做?
What kind of a man does that?
现在回到那里去
Now get back out there
找到那份地契
and find that deed!
这里发生了一些奇怪的事情
There’s something strange going on here.
谁会想到一只猫打扮成鹿角兔的样子
Who would have guessed that a cat dressed
会行不通呢
as a jackalope wouldn’t work?
这只是第一次较量
It was just one battle.
我们会想出办法的
We’ll figure out a way.
杰瑞叔叔是对的
Uncle Jerry’s right.
我们需要增援
We need reinforcements.
如果不是要对付那些捕食者…
Well, if we didn’t have those predators to deal with…
我们会帮你们的
We’d be right there with you.
伙计们,我们还有工作要做
Boys, we’ve got work to do.
哦 贝蒂和本特利到家后一定会大吃一惊的
Oh, Betty and Bentley are gonna be pretty surprised when they get home.

Ah!
有人记得拿回我们的卖♥♥牛钱吗?
Did anybody remember to get our money for the carro?
在这儿等着 我马上回来
Wait here. I’ll be right back.
好了,那我们回家吧
Okay, then, let’s go home.
我试过了 真的 你们知道的,对吧?
I tried. I really did. You know that, right?
但老板不在乎这个,不在乎我,也不在乎你们
But the boss don’t care about that, or about me, or you.
他只关心更多的土地 更多,更多,更多!
All he cares about is more land. More, more, more!
你们几个是最棒的 真的
You guys are the best. Really.
我知道我说得不够接近,但你们就是
I know I don’t say it near enough, but you are.
你们知道吗? 我要做一顿丰盛的晚餐
You know what? I’m going to make us a nice dinner.
那些食谱都到哪里去了
Where did those recipes get to?
让我看看 “饼干,饼干,又是饼干 ”
Let me see. “Biscuits, biscuits, another biscuits.”
我从没见过这么多饼干食谱
I’ve never seen so many biscuit recipes.
“大黄派,肉饼,
“Rhubarb pie, meat loaf,
农场地契,菠萝,花瓶…
deed to the ranch, pineapple jardiniere…”
农场地契
Deed to the ranch!
干得好 下一个
Nice work. Next.
没错
That’s right.
没什么好怕的 下一个
Nothing to be afraid of. Next.
所以,它们不是捕食者?
So, they’re not predators?
不是 他们利用它吓跑乌鸦
Nope. They use him to scare off crows.
当然 确实 那些东西太可怕了
Of course, they do. Those things are terrifying.
这就是我们所希望的
That’s what we’re counting on.
什么情况?
What is it now?
哈!是稻草人
Hah! It’s scarecrows.
老板和我 把它们放在那里 是为了吓唬土拨鼠
The boss and I put ’em out there to scare the prairie dog…
等等 我发过誓的
Wait a second. I could have sworn…
3号♥和14号♥,快走!
Number three and number 14, move!
2号♥、5号♥、11号♥和22号♥,快走!
Numbers two, five, 11, and 22, move!
我们只需要保持冷静
We just need to stay calm.
他们不可能进到这里来的
There’s no way they can get us in here.
我们被攻击了
We’re under attack!
掠食者
Predators!
它们抓到弗兰克了
They got Frank!
我欠你的
I owe you.
他们不知道是什么袭击了他们 你成功了 牧场得救了
They don’t know what hit ’em. You did it. The ranch is saved.
撤退 撤退
Retreat! Retreat!
等等!地契
Wait! The deed!
接招吧,你们这些坏蛋!
Take that, you varmint!
– 呜 呼! 我们打败了它们 – 我们成功了
– Whoo-hoo! We showed ’em! – We sure did.
太阳花骡子蛤♥蟆♥
Sunflower Muleytoad.
还有人认为那是个奇怪的名字吗?
Did anyone else think that was an odd name?
好吧,好的一面是,我们的卖♥♥牛钱赚得不少
Well, on the bright side, you made a good profit on your carro.
事情不可能会更糟
Things could be a lot worse.
我们可以在谷仓里住一段时间
We can bunk out in the barn for a while,
雇几个帮手帮我们重建房♥子
hire a few hands to help us rebuild the house,
我们很快就能重新站起来了
we’ll be on our feet in no time.
你知道的 贝蒂 跟你和斑比在一起
You know, Betty, being out here with you and Bumpy,
修复这个老地方,想着爷爷
fixing up the old place, thinking about Gramps,
这使我想起了 差点忘了的东西
it reminded me of something that I almost forgot.
“无论是好是坏,我们总是互相照顾”
That “good times or bad times, we always look out for each other”?
因为我们都是一家人
Because we’re all family.
不,这让我想起当初为什么要离开这个城市
No. It reminded me why I left for the city in the first place.
– 什么? -哦,没什么 你是说?
– What? – Oh, nothing. You were saying?
今天早上 我意识到我不是当农场主的料
This morning, I realized I’m no rancher,
我是一名铁路人,彻头彻尾
I’m a railroad man, through and through.
铁轨,咔哒咔哒声,呃
The steel rails, the clackety-clack of the, uh…
车轮?
Wheels?
不 不 另一个 哦 你知道的
No, no, the other… The… Oh, you know…
啊 不管怎样 这是我的命运
Ah, whatever. It’s my destiny.
好了 来吧 汤姆 我们得收拾行李
Okay. Come on, Tom. We have to pack.
我们明早出发
We’re leaving in the morning.
求你了 本特 别离开
Please, Bent, don’t leave.
一旦你收拾干净,这农场应该能卖♥♥个好价钱
The Double UB should sell for a good price once you clean things up, sis.
你甚至可以留着钱
You can even keep the money.
我不要钱 我要你留下来
I don’t want the money. I want you to stay.
我们这里需要你
We need you here.
啊,你和斑比可以应付的
Ah, you and Bumpy can manage.
准备好了 就到城里来
Soon as you’re ready, come to the city.
我会给准备个房♥间的
I’ll have a room waiting for you.
什么情况?
Now, what?
他们在那儿,局长 我要他们立即被捕
There they are, Marshal. I want them arrested immediately
– 被捕 ?为什么? – 霸占我的土地
– Arrested? For what? – Squatting on my land.
克里奇利先生似乎有一份契约 说他拥有这个牧场
It seems Mr. Critchley here has a deed that says he owns this ranch.
在这里,一切都是合法和正当的
Here it is, all legal and proper.
克里奇利,你很清楚这是本森家的土地
Critchley, you know darn well this is the Bensons’ land.
你试过从他们的祖父那里买♥♥了很多次
You tried to buy it enough times from their grandad.
这是真的吗?奥古斯特
Is that true, August?
这个可怜的人确信他拥有整个州
Poor man was convinced he owned the entire state.
我给了他一笔小钱帮他搬家 我是好心地 真的
I offered a small sum to help relocate. Charity, really.
– 那是谎言 – 你这臭鼬,你这条响尾蛇!
– That’s a lie! – You skunk, you rattlesnake!
好了,大家安静
All right, everybody quiet!
抱歉,女士 可能只是一点误会
Now, apologies, ma’am. Probably just a little misunderstanding.
说得好 迪亚博罗
Well put, Diablo.
我说,安静 现在,本森女士
I said, quiet. Now, Ms. Benson,
如果你能给我看看你的地契
if you could just show me your deed,
克里奇利先生和我马上就走
Mr. Critchley and I will be on our way.
但昨晚发生了火灾 一切都不见了
But there was a fire last night. Everything is gone.
所以,你没有地契
So, you have no deed.
他们非法入侵 局长 逮捕他们
They’re trespassing, Marshal. Take them away.
这很糟糕
This is bad.
我有个主意 我们需要一辆手推车,一门大炮
I have an idea. We’ll need a wheelbarrow, a cannon,
1000只土拨鼠 一头公牛
1,000 prairie dogs, one bull,
有刺的铁丝网,稻草人,一个
barbed wire, scarecrows, a thingamabobber…
局长 求求你 你犯了个错误
Marshal, please, you’re making a mistake.
我也不喜欢这样,但我别无选择
I don’t like it either, but I’ve got no choice.
法律就是法律
The law is the law.
– 克里奇利,我应该 – 你听到了吗?他在威胁我
– Critchley, I oughta… – Did you hear that? He’s threatening me.
女士,对不起
Ma’am, I am sorry,
但除非你有相反的证据
but unless you have evidence to the contrary,
否则我必须接受克里奇利先生的要求
I have to accept Mr. Critchley’s claim.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!