那好吧
All right, then.
所有赞成这一点的人
All those in favor of making this here
土拨鼠社区的朋友
friend of the prairie dog community
我们的新警长,请说耶!
our new sheriff, say yeah!
反对的呢?
Opposed?
少数服从多数
The “yips” have it.
我们有了一个新警长
We got ourselves a new sheriff!
欢迎来到你的新家
Welcome to your new home.
嘿,那个 朋友
Hey there, friend
你不进来吗?
Won’t you come in?
你不知道我喜欢你的作风吗?
Don’t you know I like your style?
你现在是家人了
You’re family now
欢迎来到我们的地下
Welcome to our underground
到我们的地下
To our underground
脱掉你的靴子,就当回到自己家
Take off your boots Make yourself at home
让我们不分彼此
Our house is your house too
我的就是你的
What’s mine is yours
现在我们打开了大门
And now we open up our doors
收拾你的行李
Pack up your bags
不要大惊小怪
Don’t make a fuss
跟我们下来
Follow us down here
你们搬进来跟我们住
You’re moving in with us
你们搬进来跟我们住
You’re moving in with us
光明正大地走进小镇
Walked into town Straight out of the blue
欢迎加入我们
Welcome to the team
我们很高兴跟你们做朋友
We’re glad we found friends like you
我们有很多工作要做
We got a lotta work to do
收拾你的行李 别大惊小怪的
Pack up your bags Don’t make a fuss
跟我们下来
And follow us down here
你们搬进来跟我们住
Your moving in with us
你们搬进来跟我们住
Your moving in with us
我们会买♥♥新窗帘新吊灯
We’ll get new curtains A new chandelier
不浪费时间 这是个新地带
Won’t take no time It’s a new frontier
探索已经结束,快来加入我们吧
Your search has ended Come stake your claim
让牧场羡慕你们的名字吧
It’s ranch house envy Calling your name
抓紧你的衣服,不要浪费时间
So grab your duds No time to squander
那边的路走起来真舒服
It’s cozy darn tootin’ A way down yonder
离上面只有一步之遥
One short step from up above
温暖的心和手,你会感受到爱
Warm hearts and hands You’ll feel the love
家,牧场上的家
Home, home on the range
老鼠和土拨鼠玩耍的地方
Where the mice and the prairie dogs play
所以 收拾你的行李 别大惊小怪
So pack up your bags Don’t make a fuss
加入我们的大家庭
And join the family here
你们搬进来跟我们住 你们搬进来跟我们住
You’re moving in with us You’re moving in with us
我很高兴我们在赶牛的时候有人看家
I feel good knowing that while we’re on the cattle drive,
我们要在骡子蛤♥蟆♥先生的照看下离开小镇
we’re leaving the Double UB under the watchful eye of Mr. Muleytoad.

Who?
哦,是的,先生
Oh, yes, sir.
你们去卖♥♥牛吧
You folks go sell your cattle.
我保证,等你们回来时,你们就不用再担心了
I promise, when you get back, you won’t have a ranch to worry about no more.
说什么?
Pardon me?
也就是说,你们再也不用担心农场了
That is, you won’t have to worry about the ranch no more.
好了 那么,我们前面还有一条漫长而艰难的道路
Well, then, we’ve got a long, rough trail ahead of us.
但我想我们已经准备好了
But I reckon we’re about as ready as we’ll ever be.
让我们把这些动物送到阿比林去吧!
Let’s get these critters to Abilene!
有人把牛放出来了吗?
Did anybody let the cows out of the corral?
啊 在这儿等着
Ah. Wait here.
呃 这真奇怪
Well, that was weird.
快去找地契吧
Let’s find that deed.
等等,各位
Hold on, everybody.
汤姆找到了
Tom found it.
这是米莉姑妈的一封信
This is a letter from great aunt Millie.
这是一张购物单
This is a shopping list.
木材账单,账单
Bill for lumber, bills,
史蒂夫叔叔的信
letter from Uncle Steve…
够了!孩子们,把它扔出去!
That’s enough! Boys, throw him out!
抓到了
Gotcha!
哦 没有地契
Oh! No deed.
我不明白
I can’t understand it.
不是鹿角兔闯进来把它拿走什么的
Not like a jackalope came in here and took it or something.
不要告诉我 你从没听说过鹿角兔
Don’t tell me. You never heard of a jackalope?
没人知道它从哪里来
No one knows where it came from,
很少有见过它的人 能活着讲述这个故事
and few who’ve seen it have lived to tell the tale.
它的形状是一只大野兔
It takes the form of a jackrabbit.
这么高
This tall,
有羚羊的角和响尾蛇的牙齿
with antelope horns and rattlesnake teeth.
他们说在这样的夜晚
And they say that on nights like these,
当月圆的时候
when the moon is full,
鹿角兔出现了
the jackalope appears,
穿越大草原的唯一目的就是
moving across the prairie with a single purpose,
猎杀它最喜欢的猎物
to hunt down its favorite prey…

Cats!
我告诉你,这是一只无害草鸡 看
It’s a harmless prairie chicken, I tell you. Look!
– 这是他的嘴 -不 儿子,那不是嘴
– Here’s his beak. – No, son, that ain’t a beak.
是尖牙
It’s fangs.
这家伙是个响尾蛇
This fella’s a sidewinder.
谁听说过有胳膊的蛇?
Whoever heard of a snake with arms?
那 谁听说过有牙齿的鸡?
Well, whoever heard of a chicken with teeth?
爸,柯莉,别再吵了
Pa, Curly, stop your bickering.
警长会知道该怎么处置他
The sheriff will know what to do with him.
好主意,亲爱的
Good thinking, hon.
警长,我们这里有些东西
Sheriff, we got something here
你和副警长应该看看
you and the deputies ought to see.
这是响尾蛇
It’s a sidewinder.
这是一只草鸡
It’s a prairie chicken.
它是我们的哥哥!
It’s our brother!
你为什么不回牧场?
Why aren’t you back at the ranch?
贝蒂和本特利和你在一起吗?
Are Betty and Bentley with you?
发生了什么事?
What happened?
骡子蛤♥蟆♥在搞坏事 杰瑞叔叔
Muleytoad’s up to something bad, Uncle Jerry.
哦,是的 等贝蒂、本特利和斑比回来
Oh, yeah. Just wait till Betty and Bentley and Bumpy get back.
他会后悔的
Then he’ll be sorry.
那就太晚了
That’ll be too late.
我们家现在需要我们!
Our family needs us now!
但是我们能做什么呢?
But what can we do?
那些猫比我们强壮
Those cats are stronger than us.
比我们快
Faster than us.
比我们卑鄙
Meaner than us.
我们需要一个计划
We need a plan.
你们在这啊
There you are.
她正在找你,你知道的
She’s a-looking for you, you know.
是谁,老家伙?
Who is, old timer?
嗯 是我和老莎莉
Well, old Sally and me,
我们在那边挖洞
we was diggin’ over yonder that way.
然后 我对莎莉说
And I says to Sally,
“莎莉,也许我们应该从那边挖过去
“Sally, maybe we should ought to dig over that way
看看我们发现了什么”
and see what we find there.”
当然,我年轻的时候,可不像现在这么爱挖洞
Yeah, course, when I was a young man, I didn’t dig so much as I do now.
那时候,是的,我和我妻子艾瑟尔
Back then, yeah, me and my wife, Ethel,
我们在外面挖了个小洞
we had us a little burrow outside of it.
等等 是谁
Wait. Who is?
– 哪个谁? – 谁在找我们
– Who’s what? – Looking for us.
是它
She is.
伙计们,我想我们有计划了
Boys, I think we just got our plan.
嗯,差不多了
Hmm. It’s almost right.
– 耳朵不够长 – 需要更锋利的牙齿
– The ears aren’t long enough. – Need sharper teeth.
再多点鹿角,我告诉你们 再多点鹿角
More antlers, I’m telling you. More antlers.
啊 还不错
Ah. Not bad.
一张纸,克莱姆
One piece of paper, Clem.
这就是你要做的
That’s all you had to do.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!